View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    We're at $6.29 right now according to the NASDAQ site. Any chart or crystal ball readers out there with an idea of how much lower this will go before it levels off? Trying to decide when to jump back in and glad I didn't yesterday.
    12-03-13 02:49 PM
    The entire market is on a sell off today, wouldn't pay too much mind on the SP atm
    12-03-13 02:53 PM
    TORONTO (Reuters) - The number of large business and government clients that have installed or are testing BlackBerry Ltd's mobile device management service has risen roughly 20 percent over the past six months

BlackBerry says making headway with corporate, government clients - Yahoo Finance
    Holly cow, they stole my tweet ! Hahaha

Visit my BBM Channel !
    Attachment 226629
    morganplus8, lcjr, W Hoa and 6 others like this.
    12-03-13 02:58 PM
    The entire market is on a sell off today, wouldn't pay too much mind on the SP atm
    True but look what a bit of good news did for TSLA today...
    12-03-13 03:01 PM
    Dang, hurts everytime I look at TESLA. lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    12-03-13 03:16 PM
    I know the feeling...
    12-03-13 03:19 PM
    Holly cow, they stole my tweet ! Hahaha

Visit my BBM Channel !
    Attachment 226629
    The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (bbmc) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

LoL
    12-03-13 03:22 PM
    This . . . is long overdue!
    dusdal, Corbu, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    12-03-13 03:32 PM
    Yah but that was major news for them :P no manufacturer defect found, if I remember correctly this is a major reason that caused the sell off a month ago. Hope to see BBRY recover that in the near future!

True but look what a bit of good news did for TSLA today...
    Corbu likes this.
    12-03-13 03:36 PM
    Lcjr, did you lose money on TESLA?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    12-03-13 03:36 PM
    We're at $6.29 right now according to the NASDAQ site. Any chart or crystal ball readers out there with an idea of how much lower this will go before it levels off? Trying to decide when to jump back in and glad I didn't yesterday.
    Here is a chart for you, it isn't the strongest/bullish chart going but it does tell you that we might be near a break point:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-dec-3-2013.png

There is a well defined downtrend line which we are fast approaching. There is no support similar to the downtrend line, but there is a distant lower line that makes up the declining wedge formation, but it is so bad, we won't go there. We have some great support now, at the $ 6.00/shr mark, plus or minus a couple of cents. That would be the best entry point for a bounce to the upside. We aren't too far off this level of support and you could buy part of your position tomorrow on any weakness and look to add to it if the general market continues to weaken. Let us know what you do!
    sidhuk, plasmid_boy, jxnb and 12 others like this.
    12-03-13 03:43 PM
    LOL good one, I really hope the new management changes all of that.

I really want to make sure I am aware of your channels. I really appreciate your inputs.

Posted via CB10
    erbby and morganplus8 like this.
    12-03-13 03:44 PM
    Lcjr, did you lose money on TESLA?
    No, remember back in May when TESLA had their short squeeze? I was at 151 shares and trying to accumilate more and BBRY at the same time. All I remember is people here on the forum posting congrats to me before I looked at NASDAQ to see what was happening. It was at $36.xx and all the sudden it was over $90. I got so excited I sold and made a real nice profit. had I held I would be looking at today's value instead of the $90 I got. hahaha. Lesson learned. Can't say I wouldn't do it again though. lol
    12-03-13 03:55 PM
    The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (bbmc) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

LoL
    yup, for now, can't control it in CB forums ... but I did work at it for web pages if you're interested
    http://forums.crackberry.com/develop...-pages-880105/
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-03-13 04:00 PM
    Private : Sry Dusdal, CB10 ... you know

abt the twittersphere :
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00001243_edit.png
    12-03-13 04:03 PM
    Thanks Morgan, I'll let you guys know when I'm back in. Right now I'm set with AMD and SIRI (500 shares each) and will hold them as a long-term investment. Now I'm free to start collecting BBRY's again, one scoop at a time (as Martin used to say).
    12-03-13 04:04 PM
    yup, for now, can't control it in CB forums ... but I did work at it for web pages if you're interested
    http://forums.crackberry.com/develop...-pages-880105/
    LoL, Fungi and Mushrooms Channel.
    Oh Yaa............................................... ...........
    12-03-13 04:10 PM
    No, remember back in May when TESLA had their short squeeze? I was at 151 shares and trying to accumilate more and BBRY at the same time. All I remember is people here on the forum posting congrats to me before I looked at NASDAQ to see what was happening. It was at $36.xx and all the sudden it was over $90. I got so excited I sold and made a real nice profit. had I held I would be looking at today's value instead of the $90 I got. hahaha. Lesson learned. Can't say I wouldn't do it again though. lol
    Never a bad time to take a profit. A lot of us learned that the hard way with BBRY last January.
    12-03-13 05:11 PM
    You did extremely well. You got real cash profit in your pocket. I wish I could say the same on some of the bowsers I am holding. LoL

Cash in pocket beats, shoulda, woulda coulda every time!
    lcjr, cjcampbell, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    12-03-13 05:16 PM
    LoL, Fungi and Mushrooms Channel.
    Oh Yaa............................................... ...........
    Ahhhhh....Shrooooms
    12-03-13 05:20 PM
    Ahhhhh....Shrooooms
    . . . And you just had some kind of mushroom
    And your mind is moving slow
    Go ask Alice
    I think she'll know . . .
    Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    12-03-13 05:47 PM
    OT: One small step for Canuck mobile phone users . . . .

WIRELESS CODE

No cancellation fees after 2 years: Even if consumer agreed to a longer term.

Limit on data and roaming charges: Both are capped to prevent bill shock. The cap on international data roaming charges will be $100 a month and the cap on extra data charges domestically is $50 a month.

Unlocked cellphones: Have cellphone unlocked after 90 days, or immediately if the device is paid in full.

Trial period: Return cellphone within 15 days, without penalty, if unhappy with service.

Clear language: Contract and related documents must be provided in plain language.

Source: Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
    12-03-13 06:46 PM
    Anybody else read this and wonder about how QNX will hold up? http://www.autonews.com/article/2013...emplate=mobile

Sent from my Note 3
    Superfly_FR, rarsen and jxnb like this.
    12-03-13 06:59 PM
    . . . And you just had some kind of mushroom
    And your mind is moving slow
    Go ask Alice
    I think she'll know . . .
    Oh dear you have me dead to rights BB!!!!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-03-13 07:09 PM
    Anybody else read this and wonder about how QNX will hold up? U.S. senator asks automakers how they will thwart hackers
    Sent from my Note 3
    Thanks !
    Just asked @qnxPaul, will keep you posted !
    lcjr, bungaboy, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    12-03-13 07:16 PM
113,256 ... 22472248224922502251 ...