View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hey Morgan, didn't figure you broke the 1K posts !
    And since the Kid is not around and you certainly miss his party babes ...
    Let's make a combo !!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1000_posts.jpg

Congrats !
    11-28-13 10:02 AM
    Let's make a combo !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1000_posts.jpg 
Views:	1047 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	225020

Congrats !
    Oh, i get it now. Thats where the ones and zeros came from and created computers. Isn't that somethin?
    11-28-13 10:11 AM
    Interested in your investment channel M+8. Let me know the pin once you are good to go? Cheers Ben

Posted via CB10
    Yes that would be a "Dandy"! Would love to be in on that one Morgan, if you see fit for me/us. Thanks.
    sidhuk and plasmid_boy like this.
    11-28-13 10:20 AM
    Yes that would be a "Dandy"! Would love to be in on that one Morgan, if you see fit for me/us. Thanks.
    + 1. Same here Morgan. Thanks.
    I thought we didnt have to say it? Lol.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-28-13 10:23 AM
    Oh, i get it now. Thats where the ones and zeros came from and created computers. Isn't that somethin?
    No. "They" are somethin'!
    11-28-13 10:24 AM
    Okay, let's not start a string of messages wanting to jump onboard here, it is safe to say that you know who won't be invited. Don't worry about who will be invited here, that number is in the 95% area on this thread. I don't want to feed those who hate BBRY, that's all. I'm all in on BBRY, I'm actually going to add 10% more shares to the count and sit back for a few quarters and get my much deserved $ 30.00/shr for this one.
    11-28-13 10:29 AM
    Try a clean restart : press and hold volume + and - until black screen (and yes, it'll capture your screen, but keep holding until black).
    wait 2-3 minutes
    Sorry if I don't reply further, we are OT ...
    Hey Plasmid. Can you double check SF's method? I thought our was we bit different? LoL

(Us market is closed SF and no major news, i hope you ll allow some extra fun posts?)
    11-28-13 10:30 AM
    Gee, someone started channels for CNBC, Squawk Box, BNN - nothing in there yet. Could be a good venue to point out all the inaccuracies in their reporting on BB and demonstrate how negatively biased the media coverage is against BB.
    11-28-13 10:31 AM
    Let's make a combo !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1000_posts.jpg 
Views:	1047 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	225020

Congrats !
    M+8 deserves it!

Makes me anxious to get to 1,000!
    11-28-13 10:37 AM
    Gee, someone started channels for CNBC, Squawk Box, BNN - nothing in there yet. Could be a good venue to point out all the inaccuracies in their reporting on BB and demonstrate how negatively biased the media coverage is against BB.
    And thats what i said long time ago (cant remember where lol) that the channels are personal websites which will further destabilized the big media hold/propaganda on public information. I hate news reporters in general cause it is all money driven not the news.
    11-28-13 10:39 AM
    Also been averaging back in over the past couple weeks. Short term thesis being recognition of bbm valuation.

That didn't even consider channels at the time. Just bbm-x, if it were any other company, it would be minimum $2 B.

I've been watching the BlackBerry channel as an index of sorts since yesterday. I first bbm'd the group when it had hit 100k subs. Then each hour it was adding around 4k subs. It's now over 128k and only us insignificant BlackBerry users have the software. It really isn't tough math to see what could happen when this also goes cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 10:49 AM
    Hey Plasmid. Can you double check SF's method? I thought our was we bit different? LoL
    (Us market is closed SF and no major news, i hope you ll allow some extra fun posts?)
    I see np ... I'll take the punishments on me, but be cool with members bandwidth and CB10 scroll problems !
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    11-28-13 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm going to have plenty of down time in the weeks ahead, starting this Saturday so I thought I would try to develop a clean and simple Channel that solely puts out recommendations for investments. There won't be any filler topics like "how to use options" etc., you come to the Channel to review the latest investment idea and look at the argument in favour of placing the investment. There will be around 5 - 6 ideas and that's it. Some conversation and some investments and not much else. All communication will be via BBM-X so that's pretty cool. Real-time communication on hot trades for the select few! I opened a new trading account just for this purpose, it is to mirror my wife's TFSA account which must be the largest TFSA account in Canada. The goal is to try and keep up with that account.

I have a new trade fiqured out and I'm going to place it over the next few days and boy am I pumped about this one. So I'll see if I can put something together to share my ideas with a select few. Be patient, this will take a bit of my time to figure out!
    I'm looking forward to joining your channel too.

This Bbm channel thing is wonderful. Now it would be better if we could favourite posts. I hope they will add videos and audios. I already suggested the idea of streaming live videos or audio.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, dusdal, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    11-28-13 11:15 AM
    Imagine the potential for indie artists and news networks to have audio, whether streaming or clips, implemented.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 11:26 AM
    http://news.yahoo.com/next-gen-black...171551274.html
    Funny how it reports that z10 will come in 2014
    11-28-13 11:28 AM
    Imagine the potential for indie artists and news networks to have audio, whether streaming or clips, implemented.

Posted via CB10
    You mean sound cloud?
    I see this as infusion of youtube
    Ebay (holding private auctions by reputable companies avoiding auctioneers charges with BBM money)
    Promotions user specifics, not the mass junk folder filling emails.
    Big boost for small business. Owning and advertising small businesses is very hard, expensive and time consuming.
    Make the long story short,, this is the www on steroid and more user friendly where it can by pass search engine suggestions and advertisements.
    11-28-13 11:44 AM
    Next-gen BlackBerry phones rumored to have 8-core processors
    I'm confused.... where are the too little too late comments?
    11-28-13 11:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is exactly my vision. It is called "channels" after all. What comes to my mind are radio channels, television channels, etc. Think of the possibilities of monetizing that! Now add BBM Money to the mix and you have got something very interesting.

To Sidhuk, they could potentially integrate other sites like soundcloud or anything really. Then you have a melting pot of all sorts of media mediums!
    dusdal, bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    11-28-13 11:57 AM
    I'm confused.... where are the too little too late comments?
    I wouldn't read too much into that. There's a thread on CB. People were looking at the rumoured specs and dimensions. Some of them were just plain wrong.

Not saying they are not planning anything (and I hope they do!) but it would be awesome if they focused on software for a bit and launch a device with amazing specs + a VERY solid OS. (10.3 anyone?)
    Corbu and morganplus8 like this.
    11-28-13 12:01 PM
    M+8 deserves it!

Makes me anxious to get to 1,000!
    me too, specially the commas after 1 and before last zero.
    Corbu, bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    11-28-13 12:34 PM
    LoL, for a minute i thought you turned in to a bb channels bashing troll. Thank God.
    Haha no I'm not a troll. I am still trying to get used to the channels though. Still have mixed feelings about it.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-28-13 12:35 PM
    http://news.yahoo.com/next-gen-black...171551274.html
    8 core processors? Wish full thinking that this will mean full Android compatibility...closing the app gap even further. BB10 on 8 cores is going to be so incredibly fast. A user experience like no other smartphone. Will the native developers stay on board?

This rumor is great, but not the news that will rally the sp to $9+.
    Otech#CB likes this.
    11-28-13 01:56 PM
    Next-gen BlackBerry phones rumored to have 8-core processors
    And not a mention of the Z30 either!
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-28-13 02:12 PM
    I too like channels. It is different in a subtle way.

Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Morgan I like the idea of investment channel.

Any potential in setting up key channel names for sale later on when this develops, like URLs?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    11-28-13 02:14 PM
    One of the things that I am thankful in this Thanksgiving holiday is all of you, who have stuck around in this board with your constructive input, and manners. Thank you. Special thanks for Superfly and Morgan.

I am still holding.
    Corbu, dusdal, Korepab and 17 others like this.
    11-28-13 02:29 PM
113,256 ... 22372238223922402241 ...