View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I was reading a bloomberg article on the announced acquisition of scroon by BB and seems like a good one on the surface if they integrate them well into channels and BBM. Currently, scroon manages social media accounts for some big brands like Moet, Hennessey, Orange, Louis Vuitton and Warner Bros.
    And e-specialized branches of agencies like Publicis, which will help to promote BBM as a natural extent of the "social" planet. #loveThat

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 06:27 PM
    Looks like the head of the alberta pension fund is at it again. I just do not understand what is the deal with this guy. Why keep talking...
    11-21-13 07:08 PM
    I like them a lot. I jumped on them a long time ago. I am also thinking of converting some to litecoins and maybe spend a some change on any other crypto that may form a nice bubble in the coming year or two

OT I know but how about these bitcoins! They sure took an upside in the last little while .Anybody jumped on them yet?
    11-21-13 07:11 PM

Just had this shown to me. What a great idea. Pretty good watch, especially for the amateurs here.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:55 PM

Just had this shown to me. What a great idea. Pretty good watch, especially for the amateurs here.

Posted via CB10
    I want some filthy lukor too.

Posted via CB10

Emergency Edit: I'm pretty sure Cleo is hot.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 11-21-13 at 09:37 PM.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    11-21-13 09:11 PM
    It is cold here Gang, cant really leave for desert palm because of family. family is always first.
    Gym was boring.
    Trying Southern Comfort first time ever. Luke warm, not on the ice. It is not bad. Pretty good apparently.
    cheers
    11-21-13 09:31 PM
    I only know one person who got a free wp on a contract . Long story short worst phone ever and returned the free phone. Besides the countless issues with the WP the echo echo was the worst during phone calls . It is to little too late for Microsoft. The hate the world has for MS is due to the years of abuse of having to deal with MS garbage products . Now people have choices and sure enough 97 % of the market will not touch a WP unless it is priced down to free.

Posted via CB10
    I was just thinking that today as I struggled with windows 8. I wouldn't buy a windows phone on principle of how much I've hated the os over the years.

But the phones do look bright and cheery. I can see why they sell a bit.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 09:32 PM
    It is cold here Gang, cant really leave for desert palm because of family. family is always first.
    Gym was boring.
    Trying Southern Comfort first time ever. Luke warm, not on the ice. It is not bad. Pretty good apparently.
    cheers
    Southern comfort on the rocks is pretty good in my opinion. Along those lines I just opened a gift bottle of johnny walker double black and had a double, first neat and then with a bit of ice. It was quite a good night cap.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 09:56 PM
    Southern comfort on the rocks is pretty good in my opinion. Along those lines I just opened a gift bottle of johnny walker double black and had a double, first neat and then with a bit of ice. It was quite a good night cap.

Posted via CB10
    Took two on the rocks. Now the fourth one with soda. About 20oz gone. It does have pretty good kick i d say. I feel like taking FogHorn walk in the back yard. LoL
    11-21-13 10:14 PM
    Took two on the rocks. Now the fourth one with soda. About 20oz gone. It does have pretty good kick i d say. I feel like taking FogHorn walk in the back yard. LoL
    This must be an alcoholic night, I am on my 3rd glass of crown. Over doing it a bit, but I am going to sleep soon.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 10:27 PM
    11-21-13 10:36 PM
    Come on Chen. Out with the Strategy. Stock will continue to trade lower until you speak!
    11-21-13 10:38 PM
    This must be an alcoholic night, I am on my 3rd glass of crown. Over doing it a bit, but I am going to sleep soon.

Posted via CB10
    LoL, during the chicago bb game they showed crown royal commercial, my older one asked me, how is crown dad? I said i never liked it LoL. Because people mix it with coke.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-21-13 10:58 PM
    Come on Chen. Out with the Strategy. Stock will continue to trade lower until you speak!
    Lets take Chen to japan with kidvibe kind of party. I can guarantee you that blackberry will be flying high in a month. TH looked like he never got Lad in years. loL.
    11-21-13 11:00 PM
    I was just thinking that today as I struggled with windows 8. I wouldn't buy a windows phone on principle of how much I've hated the os over the years.

But the phones do look bright and cheery. I can see why they sell a bit.

Posted via CB10
    Google and my are going to destroy apple.

Posted via CB10
    fedakd likes this.
    11-21-13 11:02 PM
    If you think you are getting a fuly functional phone whether it be an iPhone or an Android, think again...

... You need a BlackBerry to do that.
    I was thinking that this may not be such an issue, and therefore the said OS's may be less locked-down if the IT people utilize the BES system to wrap everything up (for secure BYOD).

Thoughts?
    11-22-13 12:03 AM
    Not sure about your university, no one at my university that I am aware of use education Apps. We make education materials by ourselves.

But you are correct about iPad having more education apps. My 6yo daughter uses them on her iPad. My 10yo son had already outgrown them.

Posted via CB10
    My 16 y/o son's new High School uses no textbooks. Every student is issued an iPad Mini in a heavy duty case, and they don't need notebooks at all. Their entire curriculum is conducted through that tablet. The whole school is a giant hotspot.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 11-22-13 at 06:20 AM.
    11-22-13 12:05 AM
    At that point, I even think they want to be forgotten about, so that ennemies don't worry about them anymore. That has to be the best way to plot a comeback .

P.S. I have posted more in the last 24 hours than in the last year, so I will have to pace myself again. Sorry!! I don't know how the regular do it to be able to post that frequently, to be honest. Then again, three young kids will do that to many people!
    Which is why they wanted to go private, to get out of the public eye for a while, and make a comeback. But the plan failed and now they will most certainly not be forgotten about.
    11-22-13 01:16 AM
    Ok guys, let's get ready. Most will probably forget the "last but not least" point ...

From S.A daily email, comments are here : BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): Top pension fund: BlackBerry lacked recovery plan - Seeking Alpha
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    Otech#CB, bungaboy, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    11-22-13 03:22 AM
    Ok guys, let's get ready. Most will probably forget the "last but not least" point ...

From S.A daily email, comments are here : BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): Top pension fund: BlackBerry lacked recovery plan - Seeking Alpha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	955 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	223228
    Get ready for what?

For when Blackberry puts itself up for sale again? Because that's when that thing you highlighted will matter, and it didn't matter enough the last time it was on sale.
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    11-22-13 03:35 AM
    You guys should read this, and see what's really happening here. This is a positive article, and a good one to check out.

http://berryflow.com/blackberry-pr-s...ction-company/

Posted via CB10
    Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and jxnb like this.
    11-22-13 03:37 AM
    Posted via CB10
    That's not a positive article really . It claims that Blackberry PR managed to engineer a fantastic turnaround in January 2013 with the release of the Z10. But since then the products have flopped and then months later media perception is even worse than it was before. The "turnaround" that article was claiming had proven to be shortlived and useless.
    11-22-13 03:55 AM
    He sees considerable value in things that can easily be sold off. That will further depress the stock price, but allow the owners of the debt to be paid off. It does nothing for customers (real estate), employees or stockholders. Not sure why this is exciting or good news for anyone.
    11-22-13 04:01 AM
    That's not a positive article really . It claims that Blackberry PR managed to engineer a fantastic turnaround in January 2013 with the release of the Z10. But since then the products have flopped and then months later media perception is even worse than it was before. The "turnaround" that article was claiming had proven to be shortlived and useless.
    Well the truth is, the Z10 now, isn't the Z10 you got back in March. And with all the heat that BlackBerry has been getting, it kinda shows that they have been pushing through all these negative images they been given. It is good news because it talks about all the negative media. Idk, what I understood is that its good to see BlackBerry pushing. Maybe I read it wrong?

Plus it's 2:26 AM, I should be asleep.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Otech#CB; 11-22-13 at 03:56 PM.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    11-22-13 04:26 AM
    Get ready for what?

For when Blackberry puts itself up for sale again? Because that's when that thing you highlighted will matter, and it didn't matter enough the last time it was on sale.
    doom and gloom with point 1,2,4.
    bungaboy and peter9477 like this.
    11-22-13 05:16 AM
113,256 ... 22162217221822192220 ...