View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Whatever I make thru Morgan's picks, I promise to put right back into BlackBerry.
    Thanks Morgan.
    (well, whatever I don't drink out of it).
    Let's call him Captain Morgan!
    Corbu, sidhuk, Randeman and 6 others like this.
    11-08-13 08:33 PM
    I won't tell story's but ate you certain it's not "spiced" Capt'n?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Randeman and 1 others like this.
    11-08-13 08:36 PM
    Btw, a member from the BerryLeaks team has confirmed that Google Play is coming to BB10 beginning 10.2.1.XXXX releases .

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 08:55 PM
    Let's get together for CM poster with one leg up like a Dawg.
    Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    11-08-13 08:56 PM
    Works for me, I love rum, spiced, dark, light, amber - so many choices.
    11-08-13 08:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9503776
    kfh227 likes this.
    11-08-13 08:59 PM
    Works for me, I love rum, spiced, dark, light, amber - so many choices.
    Only the darkest baddest for me and I have to be playing golf. Lol
    Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    11-08-13 09:12 PM
    Whatever I make thru Morgan's picks, I promise to put right back into BlackBerry.
    Thanks Morgan.
    (well, whatever I don't drink out of it).
    I agreed, BBRY could and very well be Morgan sleeper pick. I like the idea and plan to put HALO gain back to BBRY.
    rarsen likes this.
    11-08-13 09:15 PM
    Markymark! Good to see youre still lurking, was wondering where you went. Do you still own the stock?
    11-08-13 09:17 PM
    Agreed. Looks like they are hiding behind that supreme court ruling. I think in that case the bondholders were the other important stakeholders. In this case suppliers should NOT be considered. They will get their money through negotiated terms. Complete BS.
    Suppliers, though, also employ people in the region and abroad. .. If/when any of the big automakers shut down a line or factory in southern Ontario, the ripples are felt deeply especially with part suppliers who, in turn, cut workers themselves. It's about the bigger picture here. Yes, as a (former) shareholder, I don't appreciate what these kind of considerations immediately do to my wallet, but I also want people to have jobs and ultimately hope that the ship can be put back into course somehow.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-08-13 09:19 PM
    I agreed, BBRY could and very well be Morgan sleeper pick. I like the idea and plan to put HALO gain back to BBRY.

I will politely but firmly disagree lol. My money is liking the extra company it has due to HALO and still hasn't fogiven me for sacrificing so many of its friends to BBRY.
    Randeman and morganplus8 like this.
    11-08-13 09:19 PM
    Found the relevant post in there.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 09:20 PM
    Just broke some old habits. Mixed apple cider beer. With vodka. Not bad at all. Very good apparently.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1383967331331.jpg  
    11-08-13 09:22 PM
    READ

Actually you're incorrect and I can confirm the legitimacy of the OP and I'm not associated with the OP. I don't even know who the OP is or his friend.The runtime has been released in BB World so that BlackBerry can now update the runtime outside of carrier's control to enable access to Google Play and whatnot when this hits. It's not a minor update, there is more to come.

Google and BlackBerry has recently entered an agreement to bypass the Open Alliance relationship so that BlackBerry can deploy Google Play onto BlackBerry 10 as well as enable the currently disabled Google Services Framework (GSF) embedded into the runtime. Meaning not only in the future will users be able to download apps directly from Google Play on device, every single native functionality will be available for use. In plain English, every single Android application will work without the need to sideload, without the need for a debug token or any form of method to enable functionality to work. But you'll need to be on a 10.2.1 build or higher.

All native functionality of Android is fully in the runtime right now. It's just disabled or blacklisted by BlackBerry. It's not difficult to reenable and now they have full permission to.

This is the reason the leaked 10.2.1 builds have ceased. Current builds and radios are currently PIN-Locked meaning if you try to load them onto your device without your PIN being whitelisted, your device will brick. In the higher 10.2.1 builds the new functionality has been added in so users now have access to Google Play and a new runtime that unleashes the potential of Android apps. As far as I am aware, widgets and other applications will continue to not be able to work but applications such as Google Maps will have full access to GSF and other frameworks required for the application to function at 100%. They have curbed the leaks with the intention to hide the fact this is forthcoming. The explanation for hiding it is the sale of the company, fixing the app ecosystem would obviously cause the stocks to raise when BB10 users could download thousands upon thousands of more applications where they work exactly like they do on a native android device and the stock holders would obviously reject a lowball deal if the stock is at 12? 15? 17? dollars after such an announcement. Select BlackBerry employees are now internally testing it.

He's not mistaken. I have personally seen it running and I have a number of BlackBerry employees on my BBM who have told me about it. Michael Cowley on Twitter confirmed 10.2.1 is coming sooner than what the normal timeframe is and that's because of them enabling Google Play and full runtime functionality. Furthermore when I talked to Brian Zubert about ways to fix the Google Maps API usage in Android apps so I could successfully port my banking application, he told me to wait because "something big is coming that is right up your alley and to watch the BlackBerry blog" which translates to "you wont need to remove Google Maps because soon your application will work without problem"

http://i.imgur.com/2A1HGCG.png
    NOTE: Brian is not my source of the information nor has he leaked anything.

I mean, go ahead and say I'm bull****ting or lying but it's no coincidence that 10.2.1 leaks have magically stopped occurring and that random people other than myself are getting the same information leaked to them where our stories match one another. The 10.2.1 builds are up to four digits now and we only have early stage full builds.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 09:23 PM
    I will politely but firmly disagree lol. My money is liking the extra company it has due to HALO and still hasn't fogiven me for sacrificing so many of its friends to BBRY.
    I was only saying that (original quote), so we could sneak in talks about other stocks. I'm holding my HALO. Other funds will be invested in BlackBerry.
    11-08-13 09:23 PM
    Found the relevant post in there.

Posted via CB10
    Clicking on that link I posted takes you directly to Wigley's post confirming that it's coming. Everything else, including the images of the Z10 and Caitlin's post is all on another thread.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    11-08-13 09:35 PM
    I say, Morgan should be addressed as Sir Morgan, he should be allow to post what ever he wants.
    Life is too short. TROLLS, you stay out of this. This for my gang
    11-08-13 09:39 PM
    I say, Morgan should be addressed as Sir Morgan, he should be allow to post what ever he wants.
    Life is too short. TROLLS, you stay out of this. This for my gang
    Also, Kidvibe should be allowed to post any pictures that he wants to
    sidhuk, Korepab, abouthsu and 8 others like this.
    11-08-13 10:19 PM
    Also, Kidvibe should be allowed to post any pictures that he wants to
    Oh yeah +250mill. Blackberry style
    Edit: as long he blurred the right ones
    11-08-13 10:21 PM
    HOLY ****...

Morgan, would love to hear your thoughts here!

Just broke some old habits. Mixed apple cider beer. With vodka. Not bad at all. Very good apparently.
    READ

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    11-09-13 01:03 AM
    HOLY ****...

Morgan, would love to hear your thoughts here!

This is the reason the leaked 10.2.1 builds have ceased. Current builds and radios are currently PIN-Locked meaning if you try to load them onto your device without your PIN being whitelisted, your device will brick. In the higher 10.2.1 builds the new functionality has been added in so users now have access to Google Play and a new runtime that unleashes the potential of Android apps. As far as I am aware, widgets and other applications will continue to not be able to work but applications such as Google Maps will have full access to GSF and other frameworks required for the application to function at 100%. They have curbed the leaks with the intention to hide the fact this is forthcoming. The explanation for hiding it is the sale of the company, fixing the app ecosystem would obviously cause the stocks to raise when BB10 users could download thousands upon thousands of more applications where they work exactly like they do on a native android device and the stock holders would obviously reject a lowball deal if the stock is at 12? 15? 17? dollars after such an announcement. Select BlackBerry employees are now internally testing it.
    11-09-13 01:04 AM
    Actually, the rules are clear about staying on topic. We do however allow some leeway, especially on a thread of this size, so long as it doesn't get out of hand, is respectful, and doesn't appear purposefully done to divert the thread in a different direction.
    Fair enough. I still believe that there is enough in this world that we have to abide by, (my point about laws, regulations and stuff) so that self imposed or private (administrative rules) should somehow allow a level of flexibility that a law, act or directive would not otherwise allow. I am sorry but I come here to learn, relax, so I expect some leeway. Again, this is my personal opinion. People are way too serious, even when it come to $$, there is a way to approach everything in life. (mind you, that may be the wine talking, so cheers)
    It's nothing to get both on topic and sideways, forum tools can help !
    Say you are interested in BBRY stocks AND want to exchange about other stocks that may fit an additional portfolio strategy (BTW, as I believe BBRY is a high speculative stock value, I'd tend to diversify with low risks ones, but that's just my humble POV) and you preffered landing page is this particular thread. You just have to go once in the thread I linked above and subscribe to it.
    Et voil� ... you're all set in two clicks; no hassle, no overload ...

Cheers and have a great weekends gang !
    11-09-13 03:41 AM
    Captain Eagle ? (yes, I do play golf )
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-09-13 03:46 AM
    Or, given some of the trolls Morgan has had to put up with:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan1.jpg
    11-09-13 05:28 AM
    Kinda reminds me of a "Boilermaker". Sorta.
    Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    11-09-13 06:03 AM
113,250 ... 21852186218721882189 ...