View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Well folks those are some pretty darn good Z30 reviews out there. Once again it seems bbry has made a fairly nice phone. And now it seems that phone is barely going to be released.

That was a very neat video of the Z30 serving as the hub connected to a monitor and keyboard. I'm surprised that person didn't pull up Docs to Go in the video since that would have been the real key move. It was a little like watching the future of mobile and feeling like it was so close and yet so far away.

Posted via CB10
    Same thing is going to happen with windows and android phones. Possibly apple. There is no competitive advantage in this.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:52 AM
    BBRY's subscribe number drops so quickly, I do not think IBM is interested any more, 3 years ago maybe.

IBM has zero interested in BBRY's patents/hardware.
    What do you do for employment that allows you to respond and refute every single post in this thread in such timely fashion? I am actually curious...
    10-17-13 10:11 AM
    Reply of the year!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 10:13 AM
    Did PSDV get some bad news from FDA or is it just moving/selling before news? I am not in it, just curious.
    10-17-13 10:37 AM
    BBRY's subscribe number drops so quickly, I do not think IBM is interested any more, 3 years ago maybe.

IBM has zero interested in BBRY's patents/hardware.
    You do realize that there are millions more subs today than there were 3 years ago right? Not saying IBM is interested but once again you show a lack of sensibility in your posts.
    10-17-13 10:38 AM
    Hey I have shares in ALIM ,I hope they get approved,do not know if I can take another loss like BBRY.
    10-17-13 10:54 AM
    Did PSDV get some bad news from FDA or is it just moving/selling before news? I am not in it, just curious.
    bought it at the 20% dip and it's already making a recovery. have to wait for FDA news later today
    Randeman likes this.
    10-17-13 11:14 AM
    There is a 90% chance you will have to sell your share to PW at $9

5% around 10 (from Cerberus, since all other US PE firms are not interested, I do not see why Cerberus would have a high interest on this either, though I could not say no for sure)

and the last 5% around 8(if PW lower his offer)

There is very little chance BBRY could be sold in pieces and gets a higher value, but I do not see how the stupid CEO would like that, he will get less money if BBRY just sells its patents and service/network parts and leave the hardware part. Right now it seems only SAP/Cisco are interested in BBRY's service/network parts and Samsung interested in BBRY's patents. I do not see a high chance they would put a big price tag on those parts. To push the price up, you really need MSFT/Google/Apple get in play, but it seems they are all not interested in any of BBRY.
    is that all the data u can pull out of ur *** or there are more?
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-17-13 11:33 AM
    Classic bear raid.
    bought it at the 20% dip and it's already making a recovery. have to wait for FDA news later today
    Randeman likes this.
    10-17-13 11:34 AM
    Well done. Hope it works out for you. Is the FDA news set to release at a certain time? After-hours?
    10-17-13 11:53 AM
    Well done. Hope it works out for you. Is the FDA news set to release at a certain time? After-hours?
    honestly guys, i'm the most amateur trader out of all of you. I read that maybe the news will be out later today but who knows. I moved a bit of Halo to buy PSDV today. but like I said, i'm small potatoes as most $ is still tied to BBRY. Cheers
    Last edited by phil17; 10-17-13 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    Randeman and anon(4086547) like this.
    10-17-13 11:59 AM
    Ha! You can't be more amateur than me! That is why I am asking you the questions

PSDV has me curious today. I am hoping to learning something by following it.

honestly guys, i'm the most amateur trader out of all of you. I read that maybe the news will be out later today but who knows. I moved a bit of Halo to buy PSDV today. but like I said, i'm small potatoes as most $ is still tied to BBRY. Cheers
    10-17-13 12:07 PM
    10-17-13 01:05 PM
    stop calling others trolls.

the co is done no matter how delusional you are. the question now is at what price bbry to be take private or split in pieces. The price could be anything from $8 - $10. We will know in 2 weeks.
    It is possible that the majority of shareholders will not agree to the offer too.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    10-17-13 01:11 PM
    Sorry if it was posted before: BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories
    warranted a SEC filing: pr101713.htm
    Soumaila Somtore likes this.
    10-17-13 01:27 PM
    If you guys want, you can contact TH probably through LinkedIn... lol.

Thorsten Heins - Canada | LinkedIn
    10-17-13 01:45 PM
    Nice,

I think this will solve the problem of software updates always late because of carriers.
    Sorry if it was posted before: BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories
    warranted a SEC filing: pr101713.htm
    10-17-13 01:46 PM
    CNBC just reported that Lenovo signed a non-disclosure to look at BB books and is considering buying it.
    jxnb, Kid Vibe, Mr BBRY and 15 others like this.
    10-17-13 01:48 PM
    China's Lenovo Looking At Blackberry's Books, Dow Says; Follows Reports Cerberus Was Looking

02:44 PM EDT, 10/17/2013 (MT Newswires) --
    10-17-13 01:52 PM
    There's a war brewing..

Posted via CB10
    CNBC just reported that Lenovo signed a non-disclosure to look at BB books and is considering buying it.
    Came here wondering what the spike was all about. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    you beat me ... here's what S.A subscribers received ...
    No one is interested ... yada yada ...
    I say : no one is innocent ! (??? who killed Bambi ???)

P.S: unfortunately, after 14hrs+ of coding ... I must quit my screen or kill my eyes.
    Today's Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day. And not the last one
    Nite Gang !

Edited: I really need a break ! lol
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    10-17-13 01:54 PM
    good for 10-15 cents right now.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-17-13 01:54 PM
    So what do people think of Lenovo buying the entire company? Good, bad, indifferent?
    10-17-13 01:58 PM
    So what do people think of Lenovo buying the entire company? Good, bad, indifferent?
    I think our government would be wise to move away from Blackberry if China is holding the servers. But then again, China has already stold most of our government secrets and we have little left to hide.
    10-17-13 02:00 PM
113,256 ... 21092110211121122113 ...