View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is it true that Watsa is supposed to renew his LOI tomorrow? Or is it on Nov. 4th?
    Not sure about "renew", but today (10 days after the date of the LOI) is the day by which they had to deliver an initial draft of the Definitive Agreement which is due by Nov 4. If they hadn't (and reports said they had) it would have meant the Diligence Period would end tomorrow, ahead of schedule. (I haven't attempted to parse the LOI sufficiently to figure out the implications of that, but it's moot.)
    10-03-13 06:41 PM
    You are persistent lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    10-03-13 06:58 PM
    Dude... you're like a bad case of herpes.
    But herpes is forever bhahaha

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    10-03-13 06:59 PM
    But herpes is forever bhahaha

Posted via CB10
    And that's how it's starting to feel... lol. So far there's no cure for the annoyance
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    10-03-13 07:02 PM
    And that's how it's starting to feel... lol. So far there's no cure for the annoyance
    Haha...props to the mods though...that was quick.

Posted via CB10

Edit....used to bother me but now it's like water off a ducks back. Guy loses a few bucks and needs someone to blame....whatever.
    10-03-13 07:04 PM
    Haha...props to the mods though...that was quick.

Posted via CB10

Edit....used to bother me but now it's like water off a ducks back. Guy loses a few bucks and needs someone to blame....whatever.
    ya... it's more of a laugh now than anything else. He's even turned up on other threads to bash Morgan. lol. It's like he was treated real nice, fell in love, then never got the call back and now he's out in a lovers heart ache revenge attack.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    10-03-13 07:14 PM
    12 bucks is my target...you really have to look past the blood in the streets BS but value is there for whomever acquires this company...I have 12 bucks because that is thirty percent above FF floor...technical I know, but we shall see shortly.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 07:34 PM
    You are persistent lol

Posted via CB10
    Now is time to state the very obvious. That troll-stalker has serious mental health issues.
    10-03-13 07:37 PM
    "Blackberry patent portfolio is among the fourteen most valuable in the world, and Nokia is not on the list" BNN Video Player

He also agrees with what Silversun has been saying. No real other offers coming until 4 Nov. or the Watsa deal is firmed-up from LOI status. Maybe someone will jump the gun on that and start things rolling. A little xBBM or 10.2 grease would help.
    10-03-13 07:50 PM
    On that note, has anyone read the LOI carefully enough, or been paying enough attention, to know what the schedule is from here on?

The Nov 4 date is obvious... but what then? The board gets a Definitive Agreement from FFH. Then they do what? How long does that take or do they have? When would a shareholder vote likely occur, or is there a date known yet by when it must occur? Can other offers appear any time up until the vote? etc etc...

I'd figure this out myself but a bit short of time these days. Any concrete info would be appreciated by me and likely many others.
    jxnb likes this.
    10-03-13 08:43 PM
    12 bucks is my target...you really have to look past the blood in the streets BS but value is there for whomever acquires this company...I have 12 bucks because that is thirty percent above FF floor...technical I know, but we shall see shortly.

Posted via CB10

Someone will bid at $12?

LOL, maybe Morgan8 told you so. you guys kept talking others are trolling. I am longing BBRY stocks right now, but I would rather listen some bashing on bbry than just posting delusional/fanish posts everytime.
    rodan01 likes this.
    10-03-13 09:31 PM
    He also agrees with what Silversun has been saying. No real other offers coming until 4 Nov. or the Watsa deal is firmed-up from LOI status. Maybe someone will jump the gun on that and start things rolling. A little xBBM or 10.2 grease would help.
    Did you guys ever trade stock before?

Why would someone so stupid in the world to pay a breakup fee of 50cents to bid BBRY instead of paying 30cents for making bid before Nov.4? Does anyone really need 6 weeks+ to review Blackberry's book?
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    10-03-13 09:35 PM
    Someone will bid at $12?

LOL, maybe Morgan8 told you so. you guys kept talking others are trolling. I am longing BBRY stocks right now, but I would rather listen some bashing on bbry than just posting delusional/fanish posts everytime.
    LOL....your stuck with a paper loss and I'm still up... delusional?

Perhaps watch the taunting insulting tone too... champ.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    10-03-13 09:40 PM
    Did you guys ever trade stock before?

Why would someone so stupid in the world to pay a breakup fee of 50cents to bid BBRY instead of paying 30cents for making bid before Nov.4? Does anyone really need 6 weeks+ to review Blackberry's book?
    Stupid is your word for the day so try and understand this:

It is "stupud" to think any serious bidder would act BEFORE they see whether FF bid can get legs.

Make sense? Understand?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 09:44 PM
    On that note, has anyone read the LOI carefully enough, or been paying enough attention, to know what the schedule is from here on?

The Nov 4 date is obvious... but what then? The board gets a Definitive Agreement from FFH. Then they do what? How long does that take or do they have? When would a shareholder vote likely occur, or is there a date known yet by when it must occur? Can other offers appear any time up until the vote? etc etc...

I'd figure this out myself but a bit short of time these days. Any concrete info would be appreciated by me and likely many others.
    i wouldn't worry about the small print, Prem said publicly he is going to put in a bid and he is not going to change it.
    hard for him to go back now and say, oh well, i was just kidding.
    10-03-13 10:58 PM
    Since everyone says the marketing sucks...which is true if people have some spare time take a look

FlexTeamJobs | MarketStar | BlackBerry Promotional Reps - Canada
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-03-13 11:06 PM
    LOL....your stuck with a paper loss and I'm still up... delusional?

Perhaps watch the taunting insulting tone too... champ.

Posted via CB10
    losing what? I made 100%+ profit already on BBRY this year, though I gave back 25% in the last month, but hopefully I could recover 13% here.
    10-03-13 11:45 PM
    I liked the guy on BNN, makes some good points.

there does seem to be a lot of hysteria around this stock. Kindof reminds me of all of the WMDs they had in Iraq. You remember that one?

The problem is that that hysteria can damage the product sales and/or brand image if it goes on too long. This is why the need to get XBBM out and 10.2 asap.
    10-04-13 01:52 AM
    Dude... you're like a bad case of herpes.
    Is there such a thing as a good case of herpes?
    10-04-13 02:36 AM
    Seems to be getting better and better for whoever takes over BlackBerry:

BlackBerry Ltd. may soon have $500-million (U.S.) more cash to help fund a buyout, thanks to a tax refund it expects to receive in the next year.

The money, which BlackBerry refers to in financial documents this week as �a significant income tax refund,� would be a timely cash infusion that would enable a potential buyer to use less borrowed money.

BlackBerry said in corporate filings that it expects to receive the money in the first half of fiscal 2015, or by the end of August next year.
    BlackBerry buyout could get boost with $500-million tax refund - The Globe and Mail
    10-04-13 05:18 AM
    Yeah with the cash on hand, the billion dollars plus in real estate assets, tax refunds coming, plus patents BBRY looks like a bargain at $9. I can tell you that I won't be tendering my shares if that becomes the true take over price.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:25 AM
    Surely the real estate should be revalued every couple of years, so value on books shouldn?t be too far off market value?

Not saying it is not worth anything, but very little "hidden" upside???

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:41 AM
    i wouldn't worry about the small print, Prem said publicly he is going to put in a bid and he is not going to change it.
    hard for him to go back now and say, oh well, i was just kidding.
    I'm one of the people with very little concern that Prem may pull his bid or lower it.

I was just asking about what happens after he submits the bid... I'm curious how many months we have to deal with the media frenzy (I always picture piranhas) continuing to shred the company, and also how long until the chance of other offers is completely off the table. And when I'll have to book time to attend a SGM for the vote.
    Randeman likes this.
    10-04-13 06:49 AM
    Surely the real estate should be revalued every couple of years, so value on books shouldn?t be too far off market value?

Not saying it is not worth anything, but very little "hidden" upside???
    I don't think that necessarily would happen any more than any of us would have our home reappraised every couple of years. Appraisals cost money, and unless there's a reason to think there's a material change (e.g. 3x?) in the value of a particular property, it seems to me a waste to do any official revaluation like that. And if it's not a real appraisal, there's no point restating the value based on a non-expert guess. Just IMHO.
    10-04-13 06:51 AM
    *OT*

Hey Morgan - Any charts to show what's happening with HALO? I just read this:

Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. ( HALO ) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company. That is because HALO is now in overbought territory with an RSI value of 73.9. Furthermore, estimates for the Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. have been coming down, pushing it to a Zacks Rank #4 (Sell). This suggests that investors may better off exiting this stock before it falls back to Earth.
    jmehta22,

Read the comments below each of their TA comments on any stock, investors laugh at their computer-driven analysis every day. They used the RSI = 70 indicator as their sole reason for selling stock, can you imagine how many stocks rally into RSI = 70 or above and double, triple and so on, and they have you selling at the beginning of each rally? We have seen NFLX, TSLA and FB rally for days above RSI = 70 and you would have been out of each of them on the first pop.

Here is the chart on HALO:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-halo-chart-oct-03-2013.jpg

Each time the stock rallies above RSI = 70, it pauses and moves slightly downward/sideways for a few days before popping hard again. There is a trend that has formed and now it is getting close to another buy op at $ 10.55/shr, yesterday the general market got hit again and the stock dropped along with every other one in North America. But its downside is limited to RSI = just dropping below 70. Within a few of days, HALO will be at 52 weeks highs again.
    take99, rarsen, abouthsu and 11 others like this.
    10-04-13 08:01 AM
113,252 ... 20752076207720782079 ...