View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Our "misfortune" with the stock have never turned to anger against any of the regulars. I may say it has been the opposite sometimes.
    We can be sad, we can be furious, but this has not been aimed to anyone but ourself.
    And not a second we had personal anger.We are/were in the same boat, facing the storm.
    Still, some random and unknown guys came and enjoyed soaping the deck. I'm not sure why, I'm not calling troll, I'm just amazed how persistent they are.

Posted via CB10
    hey now don't act like you're innocent - you were part of the mob that ridiculed and laughed at anybody with a bearish opinion on BBRY when the stock was up. now you play victim when the stock is down. don't make me go back and find your posts, frenchie.
    09-27-13 08:18 PM
    C'mon, Google?! Nokia or Siemens buying BBRY is more likely.

Actually I see a great fit here for google to take over bbry for about $11 per share.

1. Google can merge the security technology into Andriod, and maybe BBM too, the BES server could have some big potential under google too if it can manage Andriod devices easily.

2. Google also open its app store to BB10 OS to solve the app issue to sell the rest BB phones.

At $11 per share(about 3.5B total cost minus the cash), I do not see how google could lose here.
    09-27-13 08:24 PM
    hey now don't act like you're innocent - you were part of the mob that ridiculed anybody with a bearish opinion on BBRY when the stock was up. now you play victim when the stock is down. don't make me go back and find your posts, frenchie.
    Go and get it. Good luck in your choice within 3K posts from last two 1/2 years, at a daily basis.
    Don't forget the prudence reminders, the "stay low", the "keep civl" etc

Now on a purely stock angle. I own 1k shares, avg $10 35. I'm nowhere in perdition and could afford the 2K+ loss if I decided to sell right now.
    But I'm not parading. I do own shares and publicly stated any of my moves, right here, never advising anyone to copy.

Where are your shares? Where is your support to the brand ?
    If both your answers are nowhere, then ...

OK, enough for today. Good nite. It's 3:08AM here.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 08:30 PM
    Go and get it. Good luck in your choice within 3K posts from last two 1/2 years, at a daily basis.
    Don't forget the prudence reminders, the "stay low", the "keep civl" etc

Now on a purely stock angle. I own 1k shares, avg $10 35. I'm nowhere in perdition and could afford the 2K+ loss if I decided to sell right now.
    But I'm not parading. I do own shares and publicly stated any of my moves, right here, never advising anyone to copy.

Where are your shares? Where is your support to the brand ?
    If both your answers are nowhere, then ...

OK, enough for today. Good nite. It's 3:08AM here.

Posted via CB10
    BUT your poll asks "Yes" or "No". i answered "NO" meaning "NO" i don't support BBRY and "NO" i don't buy shares. hence - you invited me to this thread by asking the question.
    techvisor likes this.
    09-27-13 08:34 PM
    9 US actually...
    Awesome. Thanks.
    09-27-13 08:48 PM
    BUT your poll asks "Yes" or "No". i answered "NO" meaning "NO" i don't support BBRY and "NO" i don't buy shares. hence - you invited me to this thread by asking the question.
    That sums it up. But now it's late and you somehow bogart the place. So... good night and see you soon *ahum* eventually ?
    09-27-13 08:48 PM
    1. it's trading at $8, Watsa has a "bid" at $9, why would Google pay $11? charity?
    2. BB "security"/BBM/BES is not as magical or valuable as you think it is.
    3. "Google also open its app store to BB10 OS to solve the app issue to sell the rest BB phones." - HUH? WTF would they do this? WTF would they want BB devices in the first place?

some of these comments here have become nonsensical, ludicrous, and just plain fantastical.
    LOL, I am not a bbry fan at all, I am just currently longing BBRY, that is it.
    And I do not think BBRY has a hope as an independent company, but however it has values.

Why Google could not bid at 11 as BBRY is trade at $8, Google paid 67% premium to acquire MOT, which also lost big money during the time.

I do not have any feeling about BBRY itself, but to me, it seems you either short the stock or hate the company, LOL.

If you do not own/short BBRY stock, then I guess it does not matter how much BBRY stock price is for you
    09-27-13 08:54 PM
    I'll ask a question... why does a Nexus owner and non BB fan spend so much time on a BB fan site? And especially on a thread that is about supporting the company? I can appreciate some here, while I still don't agree with their style, that are bearish as they are at least owners of the product and like it, but are pissed off with the company... but you, you have no interest or care. Why spend time and effort? What do you have to gain?
    09-27-13 09:03 PM
    Not my fault. It only looks that way because $8/share has left most of your formerly vociferous cohorts dumbstruck and silent. There is a direct correlation between share price and bullish posts/charts/pontifications. It's a direct relationship - as share price falls so do the bullish posts. Don't blame your alleged "trolls".

Not even the formerly biggest bull wants to look so ridiculous and foolish as to post another "cup and handle chart" after the last earnings debacle. He apparently has some shame left at least!
    No offense, if you do not buy/short BBRY, then you do not have to post here to tell others how BBRY sux.

I think most people understand it sux badly, but sux != low stock price, as we've seen tons of example already: even PALM sold for 1.6B.
    09-27-13 09:05 PM
    I'll ask a question... why does a Nexus owner and non BB fan spend so much time on a BB fan site? And especially on a thread that is about supporting the company? I can appreciate some here, while I still don't agree with their style, that are bearish as they are at least owners of the product and like it, but are pissed off with the company... but you, you have no interest or care. Why spend time and effort? What do you have to gain?
    I'll ask you a question - why do you care that I comment?
    09-27-13 09:08 PM
    Not my fault. It only looks that way because $8/share has left most of your formerly vociferous cohorts dumbstruck and silent. There is a direct correlation between share price and bullish posts/charts/pontifications. It's a direct relationship - as share price falls so do the bullish posts.
    No.
    As facts drops, we align our strategy. Write down and bad sales weren't expected to be that hard.

Big boys don't cry.
    I averaged down, almost doubling my # of shares. Two days ago. Could have done better, or worse.

I do support BlackBerry.
    I did buy shares.
    :sing: I'm real. I'm the real Superfly.
    And there's nobody else...
    (JB, I love the way you make my life easier)

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:09 PM
    I'll ask you a question - why do you care that I comment?
    Nice deflection....
    take99, m0de25, abouthsu and 4 others like this.
    09-27-13 09:10 PM
    Maybe people want to make sure there are two voices on this thread instead of just delusional support, so that few innocent members can be warned or saved from further bleeding their hard earned money.
    techvisor likes this.
    09-27-13 09:12 PM
    Maybe people want to make sure there are two voices on this thread instead of just delusional support, so that few innocent members can be warned or saved from further bleeding their hard earned money.
    What innocent members? warnings are posted about getting involve. The thread is about Folks that SUPPORT AND BUY SHARES in BLACKBERRY.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:16 PM
    What... are you on call for when he's given a question to divert? And I'm really sick of the "I'm here to save you" type bull. Good grief. None of the posts are from a "caring" standpoint. lol
    09-27-13 09:17 PM
    Superhero complex again....this is getting old
    09-27-13 09:18 PM
    What innocent members, warnings are posted about getting involve. The thread is about Folks that SUPPORT AND BUY SHARES in BLACKBERRY.

Posted via CB10
    ANYBODY can post here, NOBODY can stop ANYONE from posting unless there is abuse involved.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-27-13 09:19 PM
    Please save me heroes, I'm on another thread and they're forcing me to buy stock I don't want. Give it a rest already.
    09-27-13 09:23 PM
    It has always been at least two voices.
    Some respectable bears are long time contributors.
    Some others (detected and banned for recurrent trolling) were flaming and flamed.

I'm sorry but "innocent member" is such condescendingly ... why don't name them *****, straight?
    There's a huge warning on OP. It has been copied dozens of times. Someone interested will read OP. Did you BTW?
    If not, please do, you'll hopefully get the mood of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-27-13 09:25 PM
    I am here because I have an interest in investing, business, and technology. I think I bring some value to this discussion - although some don't want to hear any view that conflicts with their own. And that's what gets investors and technology people in trouble. They shut out all contradicting viewpoints. That's exactly what LazyMike and BallSilly did when the iPhone came out. I like being challenged - it keeps me thinking.
    techvisor likes this.
    09-27-13 09:26 PM
    I am here because I have an interest in investing, business, and technology. I think I bring some value to this discussion - although some don't want to hear any view that conflicts with their own. And that's what gets investors and technology people in trouble. They shut out all contradicting viewpoints. That's exactly what LazyMike and BallSilly did when the iPhone came out. I like being challenged - it keeps me thinking.
    Well seeing as you look down upon everyone in this thread who was long as we're all pumpers and frauds, and you conveniently showed up as the stock tanked, what could you possibly gain from us amateurs? I mean we must bring nothing to the table for you right?
    09-27-13 09:28 PM
    After studying BlackBerry recent balance sheet carefully, I made a decision that I will vote no if the final take over price is only 9, here is my point :

The balance sheet is even better than six months ago if you count inventory at its cost instead of writing down!

Compared with six months ago :

1. Cash down 0.3 billion.
    2. Payable the same.
    3. Receivable down .7 billion.
    4. Inventory up 1.3 billion.

The above means BlackBerry gains 0.3 billion in six months.

I see BlackBerry has no problem to sell the inventory at cost.

Another observation:

Inventory is 1.9 billion if there were no writing down, which is ugly at first glance. However, it was bloated due to the BB10 revenue recognition since BB10 devices cannot be counted as revenue upon shipment now, so those shipped devices are still counted as inventory, six months ago, different story.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:28 PM
    I thought you said you were here to save people from investing. Think I recall you saying that couple days ago . Now it's about learning.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:29 PM
    What... are you on call for when he's given a question to divert? And I'm really sick of the "I'm here to save you" type bull. Good grief. None of the posts are from a "caring" standpoint. lol
    Many people are probably tired of the "Why are you posting here?" posts. It seems like that is the new, go-to tactic when people get flustered/and or have nothing else to say.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    techvisor and Etios like this.
    09-27-13 09:29 PM
    OK guys. Now 4:30AM
    SF out.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:32 PM
113,250 ... 20462047204820492050 ...