View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Looks like Prem decided to answer the media ASAP. Something TH never really tried to do... Nice. It is tempting watching from the sidelines, as now it seems there is a very good chance the floor is 9... Hmm.

Anyways, my girlfriend *wink* just finished starring in my new music video... Enjoy.

Good Morning Gang, forget blackberry, lets invest in KV's company.
    09-26-13 08:41 AM
    Will we see $6 today?
    Can't see it. In the low 6's it becomes a pretty good gamble with PW hanging around.
    09-26-13 08:41 AM
    Best advice on this thread so far . Kid Vibe -- the moral of the story -- invest in yourself. Just image what your girfriend could have done with all that dough
    Good Morning Gang, forget blackberry, lets invest in KV's company.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    09-26-13 08:45 AM
    Sorry if this has been posted. Had to read thru over 20 pages on here last night - even had to stop using the likes as it was slowing me down.

Mr. Blair has some good ideas...

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): Memorandum To The BlackBerry Board Of Directors: Stop The Charade And Manage The Company - Seeking Alpha
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-13 08:47 AM
    Can't see it. In the low 6's it becomes a pretty good gamble with PW hanging around.
    'Morning USA, was your coffee OK ?
    This is going to swing hard. Instant monitoring is meaningless, IMHO. They don't know much more than we do ...

oh, yeah; almost forgot ... WE ARE GREEN !

P.S: back to work now, see you later !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    09-26-13 08:49 AM
    I hope it's a lady, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    If she's fat and has a good voice... CJ, you know what to do.
    09-26-13 08:50 AM
    Wow.. that's serious volume?!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 08:50 AM
    yay for HALO
    09-26-13 08:53 AM
    I would be very concerned that Prem's words didn't cause a rally towards $9. Instead it is the 7's right now. It's early, and hopefully it turns around, but I think the Street is calling BS on Prem's $9 offer and/or is punishing BBRY for canceling the Conf Call as would be expected. I think Prem is an honorable and smart guy and I am not given to conspiracy theories but it sure looks like a set up for Prem. This all makes me think TH is out as he should have been back in January.
    I don't know if watching the first few minutes of trading tells us that much. Prem is probably barely known outside of Canada, and I think many investors have no foundation from which to conceive of how someone in his position might have some moral standard which compels him to act in a certain way which is so different from how they and everyone they've ever known would act.
    09-26-13 08:53 AM
    Wow.. that's serious volume?!

Posted via CB10
    I think that is caused the breaking news that the new interim CEO will be CJ. LOL
    09-26-13 08:56 AM
    http://www.checkdomain.com/cgi-bin/c...blackberry.comI was looking online for to see if the domain www.saveblackberry.com was registered. Seems as though BBRY was already thinking ahead back in April of this year. Registration date shows April 24, 2013. Interesting... Meaningful? I doubt it. Coincidence? You be the judge. Now don't go looking for www.fireTH.com, as it is not registered, so I am thinking about it.!
    danprown and Randeman like this.
    09-26-13 08:58 AM
    I think that is caused the breaking news that the new interim CEO will be CJ. LOL
    Lol!

Last we heard from Heins was the early ER release which was just Friday last week, so I wouldn't count him out (yet)

Posted via CB10
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    09-26-13 08:59 AM
    Private only means we don't get to share in financial spoils for now, but we'll be able to share in the experience.
    Nope, I'm Don and will boycott blackberry. I'll use my z10 till my contract is up then destroy it.

Posted via CB10
    stevenson232 likes this.
    09-26-13 09:04 AM
    What a disaster. I would gladly trade all my shares for a chance to punch Heins right in the gabber.
    If you looked anything like your avatar, I'd pay to watch.
    09-26-13 09:05 AM
    Nope, I'm Don and will boycott blackberry. I'll use my z10 till my contract is up then destroy it.
    Hi Don! Nice to meet you. :-)
    09-26-13 09:05 AM
    And, to add a little hopium..lol... if, and it's a big if, they can get a lot of phones into corporate hands as a daily driver, it could start to become popular among coworkers, family, and friends. Sort of how they started. Start there and spread as the product sells itself. Eventually consumers will want it once again. It's a long process but not impossible.
    LoL, and add to that, remember the brand Rayban? Majority sunglass/eyeglasses business is owned by one italian company. 60 minutes had a documentary about it the other day. Same company purchased the Brand RayBan at the time when RayBan was dumping their brand Glasses for as low as $30 retail in the market. After purchasing the brand, this company stopped manufacturing the brand for 2 or 3 years. Then they reintroduced the brand again in the market. Today RayBans are more expensive than ever.
    LoL this is just an example. Dont compare it with phones.
    09-26-13 09:10 AM
    All joking aside - when did we last see or hear from Heins? Anyone able to pinpoint a specific date?
    09-26-13 09:12 AM
    We're still in negotiations... trying to sort out my golden parachute. lol
    m0de25, plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-13 09:14 AM
    Is that what they call a hot lady these days - a drum? LOL
    Who do you think will be his chief marketing officer and Brand ambassador?
    09-26-13 09:15 AM
    Who do you think will be his chief marketing officer and Brand ambassador?
    umm...Alicia Keys ?
    09-26-13 09:18 AM
    http://www.checkdomain.com/cgi-bin/c...blackberry.comI was looking online for to see if the domain www.saveblackberry.com was registered. Seems as though BBRY was already thinking ahead back in April of this year. Registration date shows April 24, 2013. Interesting... Meaningful? I doubt it. Coincidence? You be the judge. Now don't go looking for www.fireTH.com, as it is not registered, so I am thinking about it.!
    They went in a large URL buying round when they swapped from RIM to BlackBerry, more likely
    These "savexxx" are usual reservations to protect the brand.
    sidhuk, rarsen, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    09-26-13 09:20 AM
    Wait, was we deep in the red not too long ago? 2% up now

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    We're still in negotiations... trying to sort out my golden parachute. lol
    I think you meant sorting out your backdoor escape route?

Edit: make that 'golden backdoor escape route'. LOL
    Why aren't the arbs taking this thing to $9? PW couldn't be much clearer. I think....

"We've got a track record of 28 years of completing what we've done. We've never re-negotiated," Watsa said. "We thought long and hard before we offered $9 dollars a share and we're not in the business of offering a number and at the last minute changing the figure. Over 28 years our reputation is stellar on that front. We just don't do that."

"Rest assured when we do this it won't be done to split the company," Watsa said. "I mean one of the reasons I went on the board, and I said it publicly, was to keep the company in Canada and to make sure it survives and exists in Canada. It is one of Canada's most successful companies. Companies do fall on hard times and they come back again and we expect this company to do the same."

Fairfax says it won't abandon BlackBerry bid
    m0de25 likes this.
    09-26-13 09:21 AM
    All joking aside - when did we last see or hear from Heins? Anyone able to pinpoint a specific date?
    He commented on the early ER last Friday. For more details check the press release on BlackBerry's website

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-26-13 09:22 AM
113,250 ... 20302031203220332034 ...