View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Fire sale is the buzz word this week...last week was something different...next week will be something else I bet.

Posted via CB10
    no this week is the magical "Prosumers".
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-26-13 08:02 AM
    Here's what I am using to include in my plan C. Also making it easier for me to add shares now...
    Here�s why BlackBerry needs to prepare for possible No Sale | Financial Post
    Once again a BlackBerry article with a picture of the old phones. lol have to keep that no innovation perception going.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 08:06 AM
    I can't wait to get out of this stock, I don't even want to hold my Z10 anymore
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-26-13 08:09 AM
    Then sell both and be done with it.
    09-26-13 08:09 AM
    Then sell both and be done with it.
    I want the 9$ premium, bud, it's an extra 6 grand
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-26-13 08:11 AM
    Lastly, I vote for CJ to be made interim-CEO. He can bang on the drum all day, so I've heard.
    Is that what they call a hot lady these days - a drum? LOL
    09-26-13 08:12 AM
    6,000 shares? that was kind of ballsy. may i ask your average cost basis?
    09-26-13 08:15 AM
    BBM Desktop!!!! Now, fuchen deliver on xBBM already!
    09-26-13 08:15 AM
    Is that what they call a hot lady these days - a drum? LOL
    I hope it's a lady, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    09-26-13 08:16 AM
    Ahh..., little Jedi, never let emotions take control of actions that require logic. Take a deep breath and have some midi-chlorian. LOL
    09-26-13 08:18 AM
    about the same amount that were buyers now. not many.
    the difference is they stop pretending and they stop spending money on marketing to retail customers.
    of course that does not guarantee sales to corporate, but it does make sense to me.
    I'd be curious to figure the number of devices that are sold by direct sales (i.e web sites) ?

Why would you walk and try when you can type and fly ?
    Randeman, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-26-13 08:19 AM
    Fair enough. You can still drop the phone though. Or is it just that feeling of disgust at the moment. I know after the last ER I had that same feeling about my Z but it passed quickly.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and BergerKing like this.
    09-26-13 08:19 AM
    The mainstream desktop OS it had to be on? What you thought they were going to say "coming soon to Mint linux!"
    It's Windows 8, mainstream. But also, basically "the same" than ... WP8.
    BBM for WP IS ready ... me drooling. And waiting. Pop corn, please.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and BergerKing like this.
    09-26-13 08:21 AM
    Here's what I am using to include in my plan C. Also making it easier for me to add shares now...
    Here’s why BlackBerry needs to prepare for possible No Sale | Financial Post
    Good article. Thanks
    Randeman and BergerKing like this.
    09-26-13 08:30 AM
    I had a thought (can happen, randomly). About the $9/sh valuation and the eventuality of a lower bid.
    I believe this won't happen. Because there's a critical financial mass BlackBerry have to maintain in order to be able to finance organic growth.
    I even believe this is slightly sort as of date (that's a concern).

JMHO, food for thoughts, get your calculators.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-26-13 08:30 AM
    6,000 shares? that was kind of ballsy. may i ask your average cost basis?
    Average on paper 10.48$ on the TSX. But I already captured a loss after the last ER so I'm not even sure where I'm at on that

Ahh..., little Jedi, never let emotions take control of actions that require logic. Take a deep breath and have some midi-chlorian. LOL
    I learn the hard way lol, thank god I am young and have a good job

Fair enough. You can still drop the phone though. Or is it just that feeling of disgust at the moment. I know after the last ER I had that same feeling about my Z but it passed quickly.
    I love the phone, hate the management, I think canceling the conference call was the last straw... Regardless of whether you expect to sell the company in the coming few months or not, you are still in the current power seat Mr.Heins, he has no confidence in the consumer or shareholder; we have no confidence in him. He's been a ghost, the whole company is retreating behind the doors in Waterloo.
    09-26-13 08:32 AM

That is the problem... sometimes you have to accept your loses, before they increase. The only guarantee you have is what you will get when someone buys your shares. $9 is not at the moment looking like a very good bet - but if you believe PW that is the number he is shooting for regardless of where the stock falls too.

Maybe the ER info had some good news and when we get whatever they do release next week it will get the stock back to the $9 mark... it could happen.
    stevenson232 likes this.
    09-26-13 08:33 AM
    I had a thought (can happen, randomly). About the $9/sh valuation and the eventuality of a lower bid.
    I believe this won't happen. Because there's a critical financial mass BlackBerry have to maintain in order to be able to finance organic growth.
    I even believe this is slightly sort as of date (that's a concern).

JMHO, food for thoughts, get your calculators.
    What did you say?

I think you have been smoking too much organic growth....
    09-26-13 08:35 AM
    i'm just going to hold till the end now too. pretty sure something good is happening next week. Down about $25K so I have limited exposure given my avg is $12. live and learn, I didn't get into BBRY until it was $6 a while ago and ended up selling that for $18 and buying a rental property so I guess at the end of the day, i'm just giving back what I gained >_< Good luck ya'll
    09-26-13 08:36 AM
    09-26-13 08:36 AM
    What a disaster. I would gladly trade all my shares for a chance to punch Heins right in the gabber.
    09-26-13 08:37 AM
    Will we see $6 today?
    09-26-13 08:39 AM
    I too would trade all my shares to punch Hein in the face
    morganplus8 and anon(4086547) like this.
    09-26-13 08:40 AM
    I also think Heins is being fired. That's the only reason I would see them cancelling the conference call.

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    I would be very concerned that Prem's words didn't cause a rally towards $9. Instead it is the 7's right now. It's early, and hopefully it turns around, but I think the Street is calling BS on Prem's $9 offer and/or is punishing BBRY for canceling the Conf Call as would be expected. I think Prem is an honorable and smart guy and I am not given to conspiracy theories but it sure looks like a set up for Prem. This all makes me think TH is out as he should have been back in January.
113,256 ... 20292030203120322033 ...