Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    *offtopic*

Hey Morgan,

What is your take on gold today? Seems to be bottoming off...planning on getting on board with IAG but wondering if the worst is yet to come?
    09-24-13 02:36 PM
    You didn't say that, but I assumed that with news lined-up for next few weeks and also their ER coming in Nov, we might see a huge movement in a month. Yeah, so now I own $1000 worth of calls for Mar 2014.
    I got a few calls as well couple weeks back for December 21, 10 Strike. Premium was pretty close to your March call. I too been thinking about adding a few more as well.

* I'm fully aware of the risks involved as well *
    morganplus8 likes this.
    09-24-13 02:38 PM
    I got a few calls as well couple weeks back for December 21, 10 Strike. Premium was pretty close to your March call. I too been thinking about adding a few more as well.

* I'm fully aware of the risks involved as well *
    Morgan, what's your thoughts on the Dec versus March calls.
    09-24-13 02:40 PM
    Interesting times, can't say I haven't learnt a couple of lessons

Story is still not finished yet. I would like the BlackBerry product to continue to be developed and sold whatever the outcome.

Posted via CB10
    Randeman, sidhuk, abouthsu and 3 others like this.
    09-24-13 02:42 PM
    *offtopic*

Hey Morgan,

What is your take on gold today? Seems to be bottoming off...planning on getting on board with IAG but wondering if the worst is yet to come?
    You maybe right, gold is close to a bottom here, $ 1290.00 - $ 1300 looks like it might hold. The stock will start to rally as soon as gold looks like it is ready to reverse. I would be looking to buy at least 1/2 the position within the next day or so based on gold itself. As for IAG, the chart is seriously weak in here so it needs to reverse soon:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-iag-img-chart-sept-24-2013.jpg

Support is at $ 4.50/shr and at this level, the uptrend line is broken so you'll have to keep an eye on it to sell on a topping formation. This is why I mentioned the 50% position as the stock is losing some of it's strength. GL
    09-24-13 02:56 PM
    Morgan, what's your thoughts on the Dec versus March calls.
    I would be a buyer of those Dec Calls at the right price, I would likely wait until we are closer to the dates needed to drive the stock but that's just me. Like the timeline but I'm not a buyer today that's all.
    sidhuk and abouthsu like this.
    09-24-13 02:58 PM
    Soooooooo.... profits on Friday? Imagine if that were to happen.

Patience is running low, but this is it, the last kick at the can. We need some bidders to act, but will they? Also, could the SP hit above 9 US regardless of no bids coming out... with the release of BBMX and etc...?

P. Watsa is working for Whatsapp.

Watsa P.

Watsap

Whatsapp?

Saw it in another thread, laughed.
    09-24-13 03:16 PM
    BBMX has been released again?
    09-24-13 03:19 PM
    BBMX has been released again?
    Negative. https://www.facebook.com/bbm
    09-24-13 03:34 PM
    Ok... not much... but there is a silver lining to all this....

no transaction fees when they take our shares away ! woo hoo!
    09-24-13 03:34 PM
    Always look on the bright side of life.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 03:36 PM
    Short BBRY NASDAQ intrest down 6M

Settlement Date Short Interest
    9/13/2013 143,034,733
    8/30/2013 149,143,958
    09-24-13 03:39 PM
    So maybe I'm looking into this but it looks like gold did two different patterns intraday here. I see an inverted head and shoulders followed by what looks like it could be a bull flag just about to finish..

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-gold-092413.png
    09-24-13 03:39 PM
    I would be a buyer of those Dec Calls at the right price, I would likely wait until we are closer to the dates needed to drive the stock but that's just me. Like the timeline but I'm not a buyer today that's all.
    Thanks Morgan, timing is everything, *perfect example of last friday pre-er and Prem comes into the picture on Monday* talk about timing. Hopefully Dec calls will be enough, I do like the March as it provide more time but I will probably end up exercising the calls to own those shares eventually.

PS, just a messenger here as Rebekah has some questions at the #trollfree zone.
    morganplus8, sidhuk and Randeman like this.
    09-24-13 03:58 PM
    So maybe I'm looking into this but it looks like gold did two different patterns intraday here. I see an inverted head and shoulders followed by what looks like it could be a bull flag just about to finish..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold 092413.png 
Views:	754 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	205068
    I see something different, but I will refrain from pointing it out as it might be too saggy for more 'experienced' people here. LOL
    09-24-13 04:10 PM
    I see something different, but I will refrain from pointing it out as it might be too saggy for more 'experienced' people here. LOL
    Saggy or droopy?
    plasmid_boy, sidhuk and abouthsu like this.
    09-24-13 04:13 PM
    Anybody interested in another good tip?

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.

$8.44 but was $1,240 back in 31 Jan 2000. Now they're back contracting security for various departments within a few governments and recieving a ****-load of funding. I'm definately in on this.

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Press Releases - NASDAQ.com
    09-24-13 04:22 PM
    Saggy or droopy?
    You tell me. I have no experience with either.
    09-24-13 04:24 PM

$8.44 but was $1,240 back in 31 Jan 2000. Now they're back contracting security for various departments within a few governments and recieving a ****-load of funding. I'm definately in on this.

Any events coming up for them? Timelines? US is always big on security, I don't doubt they are spending big money, but since I know very little in those areas, GTA V is probably the only exposures I had with security concerns
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-24-13 04:40 PM

Why during the tech boom was this at a $72B market cap?

Posted via CB10
    fedakd likes this.
    09-24-13 04:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Do we know how many shares were issued then?

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-24-13 04:50 PM
    Any events coming up for them? Timelines? US is always big on security, I don't doubt they are spending big money, but since I know very little in those areas, GTA V is probably the only exposures I had with security concerns
    Besides receiving several multi-million dollar contracts within the last two months alone, they have many contracts with the U.S. in several counties doing great things, some of them classified. Personally, I see the SP going up to $11 within the next 6 months and then higher. Just something for me to put a few dollars into that will pay off more than any savings account would. lol
    abouthsu and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-24-13 04:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    This was the time leading up to the Iraq invasion. They were one of a few contracted security corporations we used and pumped millions of dollars into for a few years. I remember dealing with some of their people when I was training up our company to go to Kosovo in 2002.
    m0de25 likes this.
    09-24-13 04:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    They started life in a different market.
    09-24-13 04:53 PM
    They started life in a different market.
    Yep, but they have been around for a very long time.
    09-24-13 04:55 PM
113,256 ... 20082009201020112012 ...