Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Would like to join as well if possible.
    I would like to join .How do I qualify?
    Been lurking and this is my first post since I missed all the lesson I'v learned from m8 and others.
    09-21-13 05:10 PM
    A nice little clip from Richard Nixon (US President)...
    I have to speak up in defense of Morgan here.

I think it is perfectly ok to compare predictions with actual results. I doubt if anyone here would disagree that studying at an analysts track record is a bad thing.

However I don't think it's fair to insinuate that something crooked is going on (bringing up Madoff and Nixon). There is no evidence that Morgan has personally profited from any of the advice he has been given out. The only profit came in the form of forum "thanks" and "likes". So I think those insinuations are out of line.
    Aham1984, kadakn01, dusdal and 3 others like this.
    09-21-13 05:13 PM
    Looks like the seals are grouping up where they can clap and eat their fish unmolested.
    sentimentGX4 and m1a1mg like this.
    09-21-13 05:23 PM
    September 4th BBRY closed at ~$11/share.

Good god don't sell and try to trade this, there are 175 million shares short across North America and they will have to cover. Then there are those buyers who will want to average on the way up. Every sign of weakness will be bought. Just sit back and enjoy the ride! We need to get to a point where someone is willing to sell to these two groups of buyers and that number is likely $ 4.00/shr higher from here. Should be fun unless .........................

............. you are currently short the stock, sorry."

September 20th BBRY closes at ~$8.75/share

Out of decency to the mods, I won't attribute a name to this post. However you interpret the quote above, if you followed this particular advice, your position is down ~20.5%.

To the student of he who shall remain nameless, It appears contrary to the above advice, people are averaging on the way down.
    You are relentless.

Tell us. Will BB get a buy out offer soon or will they keep going down? What does your wisdom say?

I say BB gets bought at more than the close on Sept 4th at $11/share.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It has been posted many times to not follow blindly.

I have 100% in BBRY.

Do I blame some of the posters on this thread because the stock is down 20% in the last trading day, or since the post you quoted? Do you think that poster purposefully wanted to push people into buying and holding but really intending for those to lose on the stoc

Nope.

Do you think that poster purposefully wanted to push people into buying and holding but really intending for those to lose on the stock?

I hope you don't. Because that same poster has recommended other good entries on IMG and HALO. You can't be right all the time.

You don't have to call anyone out.
    09-21-13 05:30 PM
    Looks like the seals are grouping up where they can clap and eat their fish unmolested.
    And you wonder why with posts like this happening all the time. It does get really quite tiresome and theres no need to subject ourselves to insults. If this were in a public setting, anyone who entered a group and starting tossing insults would be ousted quickly yet in this arena, it's somehow supposed to tolerated. So, we'll just move away from the insults to somewhere they can't follow. A bit of a pain but far less so than having to read the diatribe on a daily basis.
    09-21-13 05:31 PM
    Thread back to insult trading instead of stock trading. High maintenance thread closed - period.
    09-21-13 05:34 PM
    A handful of infractions and a temporary ban or two later... the discussion of stock trading will continue.

[warn]Please be aware that the topics "Insult Trading" and "Fighting" are not supported on CrackBerry. If members insist on trying to convert other threads to these topics they should remember that it is much easier to ban the offender rather than to issue infractions and delete posts. Banning needs only a few seconds, infractions and deletions can take minutes.[/warn]
    09-21-13 07:04 PM
    . . . . . 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Lets see how this goes.

Thanks Mods for the clean-ups.
    morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    09-21-13 07:24 PM
    #TeamMoneyCulture +1 tbh.
    09-21-13 07:31 PM
    I don't know which posts, if any, were actually removed, but the "seal" comment above is a real slap in the face.

Would be nice if it were removed by the poster, as a show of good faith.
    Leave it as a reminder.
    m0de25 and sidhuk like this.
    09-21-13 07:38 PM
    Leave it as a reminder.
    Yeah, never mind. I just deleted my post too. Waste of time, I'm sure, and if the mods thought that one is okay to leave, who am I to argue.
    09-21-13 07:39 PM
    I don't know which posts, if any, were actually removed, but the "seal" comment above is a real slap in the face.

Would be nice if it were removed by the poster, as a show of good faith.

Why? he's absolutely right - every aspect of "the guru"'s advice has been wrong, people have lost thousands if not hundreds of thousands following the advice of some bull****ter.

Why should someone remove something that adds as a warning to anyone rational?

Crackberry itself should be netural in case it get sued later by taking a line that is seen as endoresement of fraud, so mods should be very careful of their stance.
    FSeverino, chr1sny and mikeo007 like this.
    09-21-13 07:40 PM
    Ok...update on BBM rollout.

BBM for Android and iPhone Update �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

Prior to launching BBM for Android, an unreleased version of the BBM for Android app was posted online. The interest and enthusiasm we have seen already – more than 1.1 million active users in the first 8 hours without even launching the official Android app – is incredible. Consequently, this unreleased version caused issues, which we have attempted to address throughout the day.

Our teams continue to work around the clock to bring BBM to Android and iPhone, but only when it’s ready and we know it will live up to your expectations of BBM. We are pausing the global roll-out of BBM for Android and iPhone. Customers who have already downloaded BBM for iPhone will be able to continue to use BBM. The unreleased Android app will be disabled, and customers who downloaded it should visit www.BBM.com to register for updates on official BBM for Android availability.

As soon as we are able, we will begin a staggered country roll-out of BBM for Android and continue the roll-out of BBM for iPhone. Please follow @BBM on Twitter for the latest updates and go to www.BBM.com to sign-up for updates about BBM for Android and iPhone. These issues have not impacted BBM service for BlackBerry.
    09-21-13 07:44 PM
    Can someone PM me the details of the new setup I see that's in place? I'd like to join as well.

Posted via CB10
    Same for me. Please PM with the new thread. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 07:45 PM
    Xbbm is going to be a solid business... once it is sold off.
    09-21-13 07:46 PM
    You know what's funny, guys?
    There are many here who actually have real or paper losses in the thousands or tens of thousands, and not a single one of them has blamed anyone on this thread for their decisions.

But the ones who don't have a dime invested are playing the blaming game !

As Alanis would say. Isn't it ironic ! ! !
    09-21-13 07:50 PM
    Only took 5 posts.

Good news on the demand for XBBM. bad news on the hiccups.
    dusdal, Bugmapper and sidhuk like this.
    09-21-13 07:53 PM
    Only took 5 posts.

Good news on the demand for XBBM. bad news on the hiccups.
    Impressive that 1.1M were willing to take the leaked BBM APK and sideload on their Android devices.
    09-21-13 07:55 PM
    Impressive that 1.1M were willing to take the leaked BBM APK and sideload on their Android devices.
    Yes indeed. Good things to come.
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-21-13 07:58 PM
    You know what's funny, guys?
    There are many here who actually have real or paper losses in the thousands or tens of thousands, and not a single one of them has blamed anyone on this thread for their decisions.
    They've blamed the United States, the media, the NSA, hedge fund managers, Wall Street, consumers, bashers, Blackberry management, and shorters (of which a number of dissidents on this thread have been accused).

So the only people they have yet to blame are themselves/each other. Well Merry Christmas-Happy Birthday-Congratulations!
    notfanboy and chr1sny like this.
    Yes indeed. Good things to come.
    Very good news for the spin-off.
    I have a hunch based on the wording, that this is total Active Users, so the Android sideloaders + the select regions that the iOS rollout already hit. The wording was vague, which makes me think it was intentionally vague. Regardless, 1.1M on both platforms in 8 hours is awesome, I am really excited to see what numbers they can hit with a full rollout.
    09-21-13 08:06 PM
    I have a hunch based on the wording, that this is total Active Users, so the Android sideloaders + the select regions that the iOS rollout already hit. The wording was vague, which makes me think it was intentionally vague. Regardless, 1.1M on both platforms in 8 hours is awesome, I am really excited to see what numbers they can hit with a full rollout.
    My read was the 1.1 million was the leaked Android app only. Not including any IOS downloads.
    09-21-13 08:11 PM
    Me too pls!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 08:22 PM
    And you wonder why with posts like this happening all the time. It does get really quite tiresome and theres no need to subject ourselves to insults. If this were in a public setting, anyone who entered a group and starting tossing insults would be ousted quickly yet in this arena, it's somehow supposed to tolerated. So, we'll just move away from the insults to somewhere they can't follow. A bit of a pain but far less so than having to read the diatribe on a daily basis.
    I think I reported you for insulting other user a couple of weeks ago and I saw you insulting other users before that, am I wrong?

I don't see insults in the latest posts, I only see people commenting about the poor record of morganplus8 predicting the stock market.
    Last edited by tiziano27; 09-21-13 at 08:41 PM.
    09-21-13 08:29 PM
113,256 ... 19801981198219831984 ...