View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Haha Mikhou! Can't help but notice you stopped posting your short positions!

Posted via CB10
    None here EXCEPT ME have posted REAL position...

Most want only see ONE side... so anybody that told something you don't like is a troll or part of a plot against BBRY ;-)

How many of You will have purchased BBRY if you know it will be $10.16 ?

Each time the Stock Goes lower instead of opening your eyes & Go out keeps telling "How it's a good opportunity to buy"....

Ask to your Stock Guru Morgan to post a Screenshot of his BBRY Holdings... You can have a BIG Surprise, I tell you !

I have nothing to hide, but lot of peoples here seem... ;-)
    rodan01 likes this.
    09-20-13 01:34 PM
    *blackberry said to hire pricewaterhousecoopers as it mulls sale
    09-20-13 01:34 PM
    By Hugo Miller

Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- BlackBerry Ltd., the struggling Canadian smartphone maker, has hired accounting firm ricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to evaluate the company for potential buyers, according to two people with knowledge of the move. A team of accountants and lawyers from the New York-based firm have been working in BlackBerry’s home town of Waterloo, Ontario, since August, said the people, who declined to be identified because the contract hasn’t been made public.

BlackBerry has been working with a growing list of consultants after embarking on a strategic review last month. It previously hired Perella Weinberg Partners LP as an adviser -- alongside its bankers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. -- to help explore its options, a person familiar with the decision said earlier this month. The company also has been cutting jobs and moving around workers to streamline its operations.

Kiran Chauhan, a spokeswoman for PwC, and Adam Emery, a spokesman for BlackBerry, declined to comment. BlackBerry said last month that it was forming a special committee to evaluate its strategic options, including a potential sale of the company. JPMorgan is advising that committee, which is led by Tim Dattels, a board member who also serves as a senior partner at private-equity firm TPG Capital.
    BlackBerry’s auditor is Ernst & Young LLP.

Seeking Acquirers

Even so, finding a buyer may not be easy. JPMorgan and RBC Capital Markets spent close to a year quietly canvassing potential acquirers without success, people with knowledge of the matter said last month.

Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., BlackBerry’s largest shareholder, has been approaching Canadian pension fund managers to build support for a homegrown bid for the company, according to a person with knowledge of those discussions.

BlackBerry shares fell 3.2 percent to $10.18 at 2:21 p.m. in New York. The stock had declined 11 percent this year through yesterday. Earlier this week, BlackBerry introduced its biggest touch- screen smartphone ever and opened up the company’s instant- messaging service to rival operating systems. BlackBerry also said it will continue to shake up its workforce with relocations and job cuts, aiming to reduce costs.

The latest cutbacks follow the elimination of 5,000 jobs last year, a move designed to trim $1 billion in operating expenses. “Organizational moves will continue to occur to ensure we have the right people in the right roles to drive new opportunities in mobile computing,” the company said this week.
    09-20-13 01:36 PM
    Done that with BB which why I'm in the RED gahhhhhh, so we've all been there at some point. Might want to add to your position?
    I've put it what I am willing to. Got other stuff tied up in stuff I'm not willing to sell to average down here. It may take a little while longer to get up there but it will happen.
    09-20-13 01:39 PM
    By Hugo Miller

Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- BlackBerry Ltd., the struggling Canadian smartphone maker, has hired accounting firm ricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to evaluate the company for potential buyers, according to two people with knowledge of the move. A team of accountants and lawyers from the New York-based firm have been working in BlackBerry’s home town of Waterloo, Ontario, since August, said the people, who declined to be identified because the contract hasn’t been made public.

BlackBerry has been working with a growing list of consultants after embarking on a strategic review last month. It previously hired Perella Weinberg Partners LP as an adviser -- alongside its bankers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. -- to help explore its options, a person familiar with the decision said earlier this month. The company also has been cutting jobs and moving around workers to streamline its operations.

Kiran Chauhan, a spokeswoman for PwC, and Adam Emery, a spokesman for BlackBerry, declined to comment. BlackBerry said last month that it was forming a special committee to evaluate its strategic options, including a potential sale of the company. JPMorgan is advising that committee, which is led by Tim Dattels, a board member who also serves as a senior partner at private-equity firm TPG Capital.
    BlackBerry’s auditor is Ernst & Young LLP.

Seeking Acquirers

Even so, finding a buyer may not be easy. JPMorgan and RBC Capital Markets spent close to a year quietly canvassing potential acquirers without success, people with knowledge of the matter said last month.

Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., BlackBerry’s largest shareholder, has been approaching Canadian pension fund managers to build support for a homegrown bid for the company, according to a person with knowledge of those discussions.

BlackBerry shares fell 3.2 percent to $10.18 at 2:21 p.m. in New York. The stock had declined 11 percent this year through yesterday. Earlier this week, BlackBerry introduced its biggest touch- screen smartphone ever and opened up the company’s instant- messaging service to rival operating systems. BlackBerry also said it will continue to shake up its workforce with relocations and job cuts, aiming to reduce costs.

The latest cutbacks follow the elimination of 5,000 jobs last year, a move designed to trim $1 billion in operating expenses. “Organizational moves will continue to occur to ensure we have the right people in the right roles to drive new opportunities in mobile computing,” the company said this week.
    Once again, more fud citing people "familiar with the matter". So easy to write stuff like this as there is zero accountability.
    plasmid_boy, abouthsu and bungaboy like this.
    09-20-13 01:42 PM
    Once again, more fud citing people "familiar with the matter". So easy to write stuff like this as there is zero accountability.
    I know from "a reliable source" that he has quoted his own mother three times on this board! The guy cannot be identified because he is still in negotiations for a cuddle. LOL
    09-20-13 01:47 PM
    Did someone just as 1.4M shares?
    09-20-13 01:53 PM
    rotflmbo,
    What is the "b" stand for?
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-20-13 01:53 PM
    None here EXCEPT ME have posted REAL position...

Most want only see ONE side... so anybody that told something you don't like is a troll or part of a plot against BBRY ;-)

How many of You will have purchased BBRY if you know it will be $10.16 ?

Each time the Stock Goes lower instead of opening your eyes & Go out keeps telling "How it's a good opportunity to buy"....

Ask to your Stock Guru Morgan to post a Screenshot of his BBRY Holdings... You can have a BIG Surprise, I tell you !

I have nothing to hide, but lot of peoples here seem... ;-)
    You're right Noone else is posting their positions.

It seems to be an unsaid understanding that we don't post it because there are a number of people with different capacities here.

Posting the size of our personal positions would add nothing except to perhaps rub it in others faces.

I just thought it funny that you took it upon yourself to take a contrarian position on this specific thread, and announce it to everyone here, to what purpose? But then not show the result of your action when it didn't go as planned.

Either way, all the best and keep it classy.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 01:57 PM
    @dusdal thanks for pointing out the channel. Their app is great as well.
    dusdal and cjcampbell like this.
    09-20-13 02:00 PM
    Trading Halted....Pending news. Place your bets people.
    09-20-13 02:01 PM
    BBRY is halted!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-20-3.03.03-pm.png
    09-20-13 02:04 PM
    Shares halted pending news!
    09-20-13 02:05 PM
    rotflmbo, so if he was nice and polite (he might be tempting) lol. Sorry I just could NOT resist that, given the wording and all.
    LOL.. this sure cracks me up even on a sea of reds day!!
    09-20-13 02:06 PM
    Pre-ER announcement? Oh ****.

Better not ruin the weekend.
    09-20-13 02:07 PM
    BBRY is halted!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.03.03 PM.png 
Views:	656 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	203878
    OHLYMOTHER!! Is this good or bad?
    09-20-13 02:09 PM
    Don't I know it. Sadly I bought in on it's way up. Didn't expect this sort of pull back.
    Fortunately, working out well for me.
    Went on a shopping spree today!
    Sold the DND that I had bought yesterday after it crashed 30%, and bought IMG, HALO, more BlackBerry and another penny stock today.

To me, the BlackBerry action this week seems like a spring being readied to put to some good use next week.
    I guess both, Mikhou and me, will find out next week.....
    cjcampbell likes this.
    09-20-13 02:11 PM
    Fortunately, working out well for me.
    Went on a shopping spree today!
    Sold the DND that I had bought yesterday after it crashed 30%, and bought IMG, HALO, more BlackBerry and another penny stock today.

To me, the BlackBerry action this week seems like a spring being readied to put to some good use next week.
    I guess both, Mikhou and me, will find out next week.....
    Nicely done!!! I was contemplating getting some yesterday too but was too unsure.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    09-20-13 02:13 PM
    Maybe announcing hiring PwC?
    09-20-13 02:13 PM
    I am out in the sticks with limited comms - what's happening?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4
    09-20-13 02:14 PM
    BB TSX just got halted as well.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-20-3.14.50-pm.png
    09-20-13 02:15 PM
    Literally stopped everything and came straight here, omg..
    I wonder whoever bought that mini-spike before this knew something?
    Pre-ER announcement? Oh ****.

Better not ruin the weekend.
    TH already said loss during last earnings. No worries there
    NEWS is ugly!
    09-20-13 02:16 PM
113,256 ... 19641965196619671968 ...