View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Thunder, do you like to punish yourself?

Posted via CB10
    fedakd likes this.
    09-20-13 12:19 PM
    Just a pre-ER, pre-BBM play. Not planning to hold into ER. Will buy puts for that.

Welcome back!! Now we can go up!

Here is a tight chart to confuse you even more. We almost got down to support, should do it on Monday.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-sept-20a-2013.jpg

Just pennies away from hitting that line! Back to watching Mecum Car Auctions, nice! GL
    bungaboy, abouthsu, dusdal and 4 others like this.
    09-20-13 12:20 PM
    Don't understand what the benchmarks show?

My numbers are bigger than yours. Something like that.

Edit: I understand benchmarks, but don't see the point when you are comparing different OS, different UI, different apps.

Posted via CB10
    I provided the link to the article, its fairly comprehensive. You should be able to get all the details should you care to venture. At the end you might run out and get an incremental 5S upgrade too.

The comment section is filled with usefully comments, these people know their tech.
    09-20-13 12:27 PM
    I provided the link to the article, its fairly comprehensive. You should be able to get all the details should you care to venture. At the end you might run out and get an incremental 5S upgrade too.

The comment section is filled with usefully comments, these people know their tech.
    Can they speak english?
    09-20-13 12:31 PM
    So I just saw on the news this kid who just got his iPhone and this is what he had to say...

"I just make my official last call on my iPhone5 and now can't wait to get home and make some calls on my 5s".

Really? lol It reminds me of when I was a kid on got a new pair of shoes. I swore I could run faster and nobody, I mean nobody, could tell me different.
    Do we need to go back to some of the posts where users got their Z10 or Q10?

They are just as silly but selective memory is at work here!
    09-20-13 12:33 PM
    Holiday pic's as requested...the village sign is where I spent most summers when I was younger..this is the heart of Champagne!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1337.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1342.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1344.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1371.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1380.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1462.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1500.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1531.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1533.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1596.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1618.jpg
    09-20-13 12:34 PM
    It's d�j� vu all over again. Same comments, different players.

And frankly, the huge lines are a bit of a surprise to me given how strong the anti-Apple backlash on Wall Street has been, which I warned was possible back when Apple was near its all-time highs. Of course, there�s a big difference between an anti-Apple backlash on Wall Street vs. how the rest of the world feels.
    The quote was taken from a DJ owned publication.
    09-20-13 12:40 PM
    Here's what keeps me sane while waiting for BlackBerry to come to fruition. Gotta run, guests coming. Our cottage just outside Ottawa. Leaves are already turning!
    Attachment 203782

Posted via CB10
    Really nice. Are you doing boating or fishing at the lake? This seems the perfect place. I'm on the other side in Aylmer, without a cottage! but we have a trailer and the kids love doing some camping in the summer.
    09-20-13 12:43 PM
    Funny I read that article and the A30 is not listed not even the Z10 is shown for a comparison. So how can you claim the A30 can't keep up?
    The processor the A30 is using is the 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Plus MSM8960).

For the comparison analysis, Anadtech shows the Qualcomm Snapdragpm MSM8974 MDP/T - a faster processor designed for larger tablets (10").

Below is the excerpt:

�Most of our comparison targets here are smartphones with two exceptions: Intel's Bay Trail FFRD and Qualcomm's MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 MDP/T. Both of those platforms are test tablets, leveraging higher TDP silicon in a tablet form factor. The gap between the TDP of Apple's A7 and those two SoCs isn't huge, but there is a gap. I only include those platforms as a reference point. As you're about to see, the work that Apple has put into the A7 makes the iPhone 5s performance competitive with both. In many cases the A7 delivers better performance than one or both of them. A truly competitive A7 here also gives an early indication of the baseline to expect from the next-generation iPad.�

Morgan, care to chime?
    09-20-13 12:47 PM
    Can they speak english?
    Hahaha... there you are. Knew it wouldn't take long to drag you out.
    09-20-13 12:49 PM
    09-20-13 12:52 PM
    09-20-13 12:54 PM
    Hahaha... there you are. Knew it wouldn't take long to drag you out.
    Seems like you have a thing for Morgan, don't you.
    It's ok man, many of us have man crush on him too.
    09-20-13 01:01 PM
    The processor the A30 is using is the 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Plus MSM8960).

For the comparison analysis, Anadtech shows the Qualcomm Snapdragpm MSM8974 MDP/T - a faster processor designed for larger tablets (10").

Below is the excerpt:

“Most of our comparison targets here are smartphones with two exceptions: Intel's Bay Trail FFRD and Qualcomm's MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 MDP/T. Both of those platforms are test tablets, leveraging higher TDP silicon in a tablet form factor. The gap between the TDP of Apple's A7 and those two SoCs isn't huge, but there is a gap. I only include those platforms as a reference point. As you're about to see, the work that Apple has put into the A7 makes the iPhone 5s performance competitive with both. In many cases the A7 delivers better performance than one or both of them. A truly competitive A7 here also gives an early indication of the baseline to expect from the next-generation iPad.”

Morgan, care to chime?

An then there's the bloated i OS 7. boring ........................... old school is not always a good thing.
    sidhuk, _dimi_, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    09-20-13 01:02 PM
    The Last Article from Dr. Blair on SA is causing some street riots in the comments section. I cant believe so much hate towards BBRY.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-20-13 01:07 PM
    oooohhh cj, img is approaching a great buy in $ again.
    oh and BBRY, I'd love to see some green in my acct. You've officially taken me
    below my great commission fee rate and I'm pi$$ed!
    09-20-13 01:14 PM
    An then there's the bloated i OS 7. boring ........................... old school is not always a good thing.
    If bloated is defined by how much RAM it needs, then from a relative standpoint, i'd argue that BB10 is more bloated.

The Playbook couldn't run BB10, because it needs a min of 2 gigs of ram just like the Z10 and A30.

The iPhone 5s & iPad 4 (latest) both use only 1gig of ram.

I won't argue whether iOS 7 is boring, some love it, some don't... either way people are buying it. Apple may potentially outsell all BB10 devices year to date.

Morgan, what else ya got?
    09-20-13 01:19 PM
    For those that are into this kind of thing. An official maxim channel C0001DF08

OT, but the image relates to the OT mention of walking dead.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20131032.png

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 01:20 PM
    You trade with your emotion that's why you keep losing money.... to be sure not to be alone you encourage others to lose with you.

You are a mean man !
    rodan01 likes this.
    09-20-13 01:21 PM
    Haha Mikhou! Can't help but notice you stopped posting your short positions!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 01:23 PM
    oooohhh cj, img is approaching a great buy in $ again.
    oh and BBRY, I'd love to see some green in my acct. You've officially taken me
    below my great commission fee rate and I'm pi$$ed!
    Don't I know it. Sadly I bought in on it's way up. Didn't expect this sort of pull back.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-20-13 01:24 PM
    If I can quote Gold Five here.. "Stay on target".

Let's remember: xBBM is *finally* being released this weekend, and each of us has an easy chance to help BlackBerry by encouraging our friends to download it and try it out. Some people will remember BBM fondly, some will never have used it. Whether you own a BB or not, use BBM instead of SMS. I'm looking forward to lowering my monthly bill by lowering my SMS allowance.

If you haven't already done so, make a list of your friends who you will ask to download BBM, and send them the link. I know some have thrown the 200 million number around, and I'm not quite that hopeful of reaching that soon (that's a big percentage of non-BB phones worldwide), but BlackBerry CAN get there.
    09-20-13 01:26 PM
    LoL, Morgan is on the "Hit" list. I hope he trusts his ignore button.
    Have a great day every one.
    09-20-13 01:28 PM
    Don't I know it. Sadly I bought in on it's way up. Didn't expect this sort of pull back.
    Done that with BB which why I'm in the RED gahhhhhh, so we've all been there at some point. Might want to add to your position?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    09-20-13 01:34 PM
    WOW, almost a half million BBRY shares traded in a minute
    09-20-13 01:34 PM
113,256 ... 19631964196519661967 ...