View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Twitter is value at 15 billion by analysts yet bbry is valued at 5 billion. I feel like I'm living in Bizzaro world sometimes.

Twitter in talks to add banks to IPO, set fees: sources - The Globe and Mail
    Why does that seem strange to you? Stock price tends to try to to predict future earnings and growth. One of those stocks is in a very bad downward spiral and the other is being adopted by more and more people everyday.
    09-19-13 08:32 PM
    Why does that seem strange to you? Stock price tends to try to to predict future earnings and growth. One of those stocks is in a very bad downward spiral and the other is being adopted by more and more people everyday.
    Well stated. Twitter has gotten huge, and will go until people like something better.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 08:38 PM
    Well I don't use Twitter often, and when I do it's from my phone. I've yet to see an advertisement. I don't get how they plan on monetizing it to at the value that is being given to it.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 08:39 PM
    Well stated. Twitter has gotten huge, and will go until people like something better.
    CHANNELS lol
    09-19-13 08:40 PM
    More bbm preinstalled deals coming to light....the user count should explode if they handle this right....

BBM app to come pre-installed on Micromax Canvas phones � Phone Reviews
    And as mentioned by someone earlier, Micromax is huge out there.
    And so is the BBM following.
    09-19-13 08:41 PM
    Well I don't use Twitter often, and when I do it's from my phone. I've yet to see an advertisement. I don't get how they plan on monetizing it to at the value that is being given to it.
    I don't use it either, but they have corporations and young people using it so I think they have a great future. Facebook, Google had the same issue early on. Twitter will have figure it out, but with that many users and user mix, I like their odds. I would NOT buy at the IPO or soon thereafter.

Have I mentioned lately how much I like HALO? I have made up about 20% of my BBRY loss since getting out of it.
    cjcampbell and take99 like this.
    09-19-13 08:44 PM
    I'm not so sure why it's so bloody hard to understand that there is a cohesive real group here on this thread. We aren't looking to be saved, we aren't needing a hand to understand risk, and we aren't bothering anyone else, yet there are those that choose to continuously come in and bother us. I can appreciate it if you're new here but the regulars keep on coming back to the very same reception as the last. Isn't that the definition of insanity? The approach is the same, the result is the same, yet it is tried over and over and over again.
    They don't and won't get it. But I personally could careless what they think or say.
    sidhuk, BergerKing and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 08:46 PM
    Out of beer but not out so cheers

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000491.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 08:50 PM
    CHANNELS lol
    Well, let's get xBBM rolled out! That should help. I'll be looking for that download as soon as it comes available. I know about 20 others in the same boat.
    09-19-13 08:51 PM
    I don't use it either, but they have corporations and young people using it so I think they have a great future. Facebook, Google had the same issue early on. Twitter will have figure it out, but with that many users and user mix, I like their odds. I would NOT buy at the IPO or soon thereafter.

Have I mentioned lately how much I like HALO? I have made up about 20% of my BBRY loss since getting out of it.
    I know it's popular amongst consumers and business alike. HUGELY so. I just don't get the monetization. Facebook I understand with the adverts and the inserted advert posts to my timeline. I just haven't seen it on Twitter yet.
    09-19-13 08:53 PM
    Well, let's get xBBM rolled out! That should help. I'll be looking for that download as soon as it comes available. I know about 20 others in the same boat.
    The greatest thing about it is, is that they won't have to download a new app. It will simply be incorporated into the one they have. No new ID or username, no new password, no new email prompts. It all comes to one singular place. Far more efficient.
    09-19-13 08:55 PM
    I Could force about 30 people around me. LoL.
    09-19-13 08:55 PM
    I think they call that 'ra..............ising awareness'.
    sidhuk, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    09-19-13 09:08 PM
    The greatest thing about it is, is that they won't have to download a new app. It will simply be incorporated into the one they have. No new ID or username, no new password, no new email prompts. It all comes to one singular place. Far more efficient.
    BBM is the one feature I've truly missed, considering the groups of friends who were using it. Had about 5 groups, gonna pick up at least a couple more for the Mod teams. I still had 40 contacts when I switched over, and several of them have already messaged me.
    09-19-13 09:11 PM
    BBM is the one feature I've truly missed, considering the groups of friends who were using it. Had about 5 groups, gonna pick up at least a couple more for the Mod teams. I still had 40 contacts when I switched over, and several of them have already messaged me.
    You sir, are the perfect example of the "switchers" that will be downloading it as soon as possible. There are many in the same boat and, as I've said before, the number 1 thing ex BlackBerry users miss, is BBM.
    09-19-13 09:18 PM
    JD goes a long way when it comes to convincing people
    BergerKing, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 09:19 PM
    I know it's popular amongst consumers and business alike. HUGELY so. I just don't get the monetization. Facebook I understand with the adverts and the inserted advert posts to my timeline. I just haven't seen it on Twitter yet.
    Among other things, Twitter has 'sponsored trends' or something. Costs a lot of money. Makes them a lot of money.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    09-19-13 09:27 PM
    You sir, are the perfect example of the "switchers" that will be downloading it as soon as possible. There are many in the same boat and, as I've said before, the number 1 thing ex BlackBerry users miss, is BBM.
    Well, the switch wasn't under the happiest of circumstances, the scales swung like a hopped up belly dancer on a Red Bull bender. I've never become a 'Droid', though, even though I post at AC from time to time. Always been a Crackhead since I started, and I enjoy serving the members and the site. I post on the 4 top Mobile Nations sites, and have been promoting cross site relations whenever possible. BBM across two more platforms will be a boon.
    09-19-13 09:27 PM
    JD goes a long way when it comes to convincing people
    Agree but 5 of them lawyers. More expensive than JD. Two of them shot back yesterday, " why should i down load this?" LoL. Replied back," cause I said so".
    One of them called back right way. We ended up talking about blackberry stock. So awareness is there. Cause he is also holding 5k shares.
    09-19-13 09:29 PM
    Well its after hours and I know it's OT but I really like this stock. It's cheap and has a lot of upside. I posted the screen shot two days ago and it has touched the channel top twice now. All is pointing up but at the same time, it could very well cycle back down to the bottom. The bloody Bollinger Bands are keeping it tighter than I'd like right now.

Be forwarned. This one is a good stock but the current price is waiting for the results of a prelim hearing on the patents.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-5-.jpg
    morganplus8 and abouthsu like this.
    09-19-13 09:49 PM
    BBM executive -- Tyson Verstraete | LinkedIn
    Interesting career trajectory. from a star who conquered Latin America with a team of 40 to founder of a the Twyxt app in 2011 (Is his app available on BB10?) then back to BBRY in July 2013. There are no greener pastures than BBRY

I originally posted it three pages back but here you go:

Q&A: BBM Executive on App�s Future - Digits - WSJ
    09-19-13 10:05 PM
    Morgan, I know you've been around the block so I want to ask you, how much weight does the Markham hearing play on patent disputes?
    09-19-13 10:10 PM
    Well its after hours and I know it's OT but I really like this stock. It's cheap and has a lot of upside. I posted the screen shot two days ago and it has touched the channel top twice now. All is pointing up but at the same time, it could very well cycle back down to the bottom. The bloody Bollinger Bands are keeping it tighter than I'd like right now.

Be forwarned. This one is a good stock but the current price is waiting for the results of a prelim hearing on the patents.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5).jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	203606
    What is the symbol?
    09-19-13 10:11 PM
    What is the symbol?
    ZMS Zecotek photonics
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-19-13 10:15 PM
    ZMS Zecotek photonics
    Thanks CJ. It is been cloudy gloomy day. Gonna have one drink before sleep. Good night every one
    09-19-13 10:17 PM
113,250 ... 19571958195919601961 ...