View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    CS, just an FYI as I think difabs already started something and has been spending quite a bit of time setting something up. might be worthwhile for you both to chat it up via PM!
    Didn't know. He can administer this one. I'll synch-up on PM.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-13 03:39 PM
    Initially Whatsapp as there are - for now - no plans with regards to BBM being introduced on WP8. Which would put Microsoft in a vulnerable position if BBM were to overtake Whatsapp. Then add a Desktop / Enterprise BBM version and you've got a serious Skype competitor (NSA scandal, BBM money,...)

Posted via CB10
    BBM enterprise is in the latest BES update. Agree on desktop and BBM money.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and peter9477 like this.
    09-19-13 03:40 PM
    Well, it's Thirstday and I gots me a hankerin for a cold one and some opinion relaying time.... lol

We didn't close up over the 10.56 mark so I see this as continued resistance going into tomorrow but we closed very close to it so it is possible with the right volume, but we did hold onto and close above the 20-ema. Seems both resistance and support are showing and neither side really won today.

On the open we dropped an we dropped quick, setting up the head and shoulders pattern discussed by Morgan earlier. There are two good things that came of this.. one, is the opportunity to learn and see the formation take place and how to recognize it, and two, the fact that we bounced off (or at least got darn close but I haven't spent too much time drawing my lines) the uptrend line from the July 30th bottom. This seems to confirm the trend is still in tact and we are still setting higher lows moving forward.

For tomorrow I see us testing the uptrend again which I believe is at 10.25 and pushing up to close in the mid 10.60's.
    09-19-13 03:42 PM
    Good thing the iOS7 update is the most secure one yet...

Forbes: iOS 7 bug lets anyone bypass the iPhone's lockscreen to hijack photos, email, Twitter http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygree..._medium=social

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 03:43 PM
    Initially Whatsapp as there are - for now - no plans with regards to BBM being introduced on WP8. Which would put Microsoft in a vulnerable position if BBM were to overtake Whatsapp. Then add a Desktop / Enterprise BBM version and you've got a serious Skype competitor (NSA scandal, BBM money,...)

Posted via CB10
    Read my lips.
    There will be BBM WP. I'm even pretty sure it exists already in BlackBerry's labs.
    Furthermore it is one reason that makes me believe there's something rampant with BlackBerry and MSFT.

Didn't anyone wonder why BBM for Enterprise aka IM didn't get rebranded under the BBM label yet while the concept of "all things communication " has been exposed ? Remember the sentence (approx) "no more email, no more SMS: video, voice, text and screen sharing all together in a reliable, trusted and secure environment "?
    Spinoff BBM ? What about an equity partner, right there, with huge contents available and glad to double mobile customers base...
    Ok,ok... Call me a dreamer.
    But this dream was fool 2 months ago yet, days after days I believe it's reality a little more. Multiply little by 60 to read... my mind!

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-20-13 at 02:28 AM.
    09-19-13 03:51 PM
    Dang, there is a term to describe it already?
    I was thinking if there isn't one yet, I would call it the 'double D' formation. LOL
    easy to loose money over that formation. LoL
    09-19-13 03:55 PM
    Attachment 203461

Seriously, they call this line up? What a Joke.
    iNerds iWaiting iGasms?
    sidhuk, rarsen and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-19-13 03:58 PM
    For the record and my pleasure
    'nite gang!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00001027.png

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-13 04:00 PM
    iNerds iWaiting iGasms?
    iGasms .................................hahahaha LoL
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-13 04:02 PM
    There is a line there.
    Remember the sell does not start until tomorrow morning, so I would bet tonight more people will join the line.

BTW, chines unicom(which has 200M+ subscribers) website was crashed because of 5s preorder.
    I just can't get over how totally observant and informative you are. A big note of appreciation to you.

What else will you bring to the picnic?
    09-19-13 04:04 PM
    If only 1 million (existing) BBM users (each) get 5 users to download BBM before next ER, it'd be HUGE.
    I think this is very doable. I am confident of getting 20+ friends to download BBM this weekend.
    5 million downloads in a week -> that'd be HUGE!

What if Thorsten announces something like this:
    BBM has gone cross-platform, it has 75 M users (5 M net adds in one week alone), and we are spinning it as a separate company/subsidary BBM Inc.

So, BBM Inc with 70M users would have to be assigned SOME value! Maybe analyst will value it at $1B or $5B or $10B. Who knows? That will add $4 or $10 to stock price easily!
    09-19-13 04:06 PM
    If only 1 million (existing) BBM users (each) get 5 users to download BBM before next ER, it'd be HUGE.
    I think this is very doable. I am confident of getting 20+ friends to download BBM this weekend.
    5 million downloads in a week -> that'd be HUGE!
    I only know of 4 but the majority of my circle has BB's already.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 04:08 PM
    If this report from today is true, or even close to it, BBM downloads and Chart patterns are not going to matter.

BlackBerry Ltd poised for writedown as inventory of unsold smartphones swells to almost $1-billion | Financial Post
    09-19-13 04:09 PM
    If this report from today is true, or even close to it, BBM downloads and Chart patterns are not going to matter.

BlackBerry Ltd poised for writedown as inventory of unsold smartphones swells to almost $1-billion | Financial Post
    This is an assumption with no solid fact basis and we've been over this pages ago.
    09-19-13 04:10 PM
    CJ. Let 'em rip. We're so close but we need some help. Cowbells!
    Aren't they called Prairie Oysters?
    09-19-13 04:11 PM
    Aren't they called Prairie Oysters?
    I've often described them as t'roat oysters
    09-19-13 04:12 PM
    i concur wholeheartedly about always analyzing and *drives our spouse crazy.
    The key is.... analysing and keeping your mouth shut!

You're welcome!
    Last edited by BlackistheBerry; 09-19-13 at 04:36 PM.
    09-19-13 04:12 PM
    From the wsj interview that I found interesting

WSJ: Are you exploring any partnerships?
    Verstraete: Yes, things are absolutely in the pipeline. Some of them have already been announced. For example, in Africa, Samsung is already advertising that BBM will be coming to their devices. We are in talks, and over the following weeks something will be announced. We gave them a license to preload the application on their handsets. "

Also when talking about monetizing bbm, bbm money will be a huge part of this I would guess.
    09-19-13 04:14 PM
    HAHAH, I meant mine and JF2. your lucky to have one that doesnt give crap for sitting infront of the computer too long. as for me I'm lucky but not on that front
    From experience.... get a Z10 or Z30 and you will never ever be accused of spending too much time in front of the computer.
    Guaranteed!
    plasmid_boy, abouthsu and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-13 04:18 PM
    Read my lips.
    There will be BBM WP. I'm even pretty sure it exists already in BlackBerry's labs.
    Furthermore it is one reason that makes me believe there's something rampant with BlackBerry and MSFT.
    Help me out, I'm trying to follow your reasoning here. You believe there's something "rampant" between BlackBerry and Microsoft because you think BBM WP already exists in BlackBerry's labs?

If there was something rampant, then why was Windows Phone excluded from the very beginning when they mentioned BBM for iOS and Android only? Why would they hold back BBM for Windows phone, specially if it exists already?

I struggle to understand how the absence of support for WP => there is some secret partnership between BlackBerry and Microsoft. If anything it would imply the opposite?
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    09-19-13 04:23 PM
    HAHAHAH! that looks like saggy b*!@bs and not so saggy! LMAO
    THIS is the real reason why you are accused of spending too much time on the computer.
    Lol...
    09-19-13 04:24 PM
    Interesting read.

Tyson Verstraete, who is in charge of the BBM’s market development, spoke with The Wall Street Journal early Thursday in India.

Q&A: BBM Executive on App’s Future - Digits - WSJ
    Sounds as though this interview is weeks old, what do you think?
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-19-13 04:24 PM
    Walt Mossberg is leaving the WSJ...who's gonna be the WSJ Apple PR person now?

Posted via CB10
    zyben, bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    09-19-13 04:26 PM
    From experience.... get a Z10 or Z30 and you will never ever be accused of spending too much time in front of the computer.
    Guaranteed!
    Z30 is on my next to buy list. Its good to be coming home soon. peek, *oh wait wife is coming* flick up on G, there is the goodbye. Only Blackberry keyboard would provide enough time for me to escape.
    09-19-13 04:30 PM
    I only know of 4 but the majority of my circle has BB's already.
    You keep good company!
    09-19-13 04:34 PM
113,256 ... 19541955195619571958 ...