View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Do you have an exit price marked for this cycle?

Posted via CB10
    Yep cashing out between 7.15 - 7.47, then I'll wait to cycle this again.
    difabs and cjcampbell like this.
    09-18-13 02:27 PM
    I just did the same, but I don't have 40 friends
    Yes you do!
    09-18-13 02:28 PM
    Yep cashing out between 7.15 - 7.47, then I'll wait to cycle this again.
    Cool, yea thats where I am at about too. Maybe a little bit lower in the 7.07 mark but right along the same page with you. Enjoy the ride this ones picking up steam at 6.12 now.
    09-18-13 02:30 PM
    sooo... finally reached 100 posts in 5 years... ugh I need to step it up.
    W Hoa, lcjr, cjcampbell and 7 others like this.
    09-18-13 02:31 PM
    Yes you do!
    I had to remove two friends from my list....'cause they just switched Iphones to Z10's. Now, they can tell their friends, and so on...
    lcjr, rarsen, morganplus8 and 1 others like this.
    09-18-13 02:33 PM
    These are the kinds of stories that management need to snuff out ASAP!
    When the rumor mill fired up that BBM was going exclusive on Samsung's devices, there was a pretty swift response clarifying.
    A 40% headcount rumor is serious and I hope TH & co. are preparing a strongly worded release for tonight, not tomm... these guys all have Twitter, they see the news.
    BB already commented on the rumour, and did not deny it.

"Organizational moves will continue to occur to ensure we have the right people in the right roles to drive new opportunities in mobile computing," a BlackBerry spokesman said. The spokesman declined to comment on the 40% figure.
    BlackBerry to Slash Its Workforce by Up to 40% - WSJ.com
    09-18-13 02:34 PM
    This is not the way to get in front of a narrative on job losses. The quote implies that the "mobile computing" means less jobs. This tarnishes the concept of "mobile computing." The way to get in front of the narrative is to say that you are making sure that you are keeping all the jobs that you can given the market conditions and the competition. Then you turn around and blame the media for sensationalism. This "blames" the "market" and the "media." Everyone hates the 'market" and the "media."

"Organizational moves will continue to occur to ensure we have the right people in the right roles to drive new opportunities in mobile computing," a BlackBerry spokesman said.
    I do not see any negatives in above statement from blackberry. if anything, I see it as a positive note.
    09-18-13 02:35 PM
    warning: venting moment
    anyone just sick of seeing a sea of red with bbry?
    Like enough of holding a 28++% loss already (depending on the day)
    I'm seriously questioning this thing. Bears have such an ability to spin and spin and spin any little gain
    into oblivion.
    What is keeping you holding? Chime in, cause I'm needing a dang pep talk here lol.
    09-18-13 02:36 PM
    sooo... finally reached 100 posts in 5 years... ugh I need to step it up.
    Woot woot!!
    difabs, Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 02:37 PM
    If only this Twatter guy was for real/legit...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000491.png

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 02:40 PM
    Why the lay-off news had to come out on the release day of the Z30 is crazy. Blackberry should have waited a few days at least!

TH can't be that stupid!
    Kid Vibe and fedakd like this.
    09-18-13 02:42 PM
    Why the lay-off news had to come out on the release day of the Z30 is crazy. Blackberry should have waited a few days at least!

TH can't be that stupid!
    BlackBerry did not release the layoff news. The WSJ did citing people familiar with the situation.
    If this is true the WSJ may have known this for a while then published it in the same day the Z30 was announced in purpose.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    09-18-13 02:46 PM

TH can't be that stupid!
    BlackBerry didn't put it out there... someone "close to the matter" did.
    morganplus8, Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 02:47 PM
    Cool! I'm up a whole $80 on AMD and $61.50 with SIRI. Hey, I'll take what I can get. lol

I bought AMD at $3.63 and SIRI at $3.58.
    09-18-13 02:51 PM
    Im actually getting really tired of constantly reading "people familiar with" or "according to our sources" isnt there a standard at news stations on factual sourcing rules? there is absolutely no credibility with this type of trash grade reporting and journalism

BlackBerry did not release the layoff news. The WSJ did citing people familiar with the situation.
    If this is true the WSJ may have known this for a while then published it in the same day the Z30 was announced in purpose.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 02:51 PM
    BB already commented on the rumour, and did not deny it.

BlackBerry to Slash Its Workforce by Up to 40% - WSJ.com
    I didn't see the BBRY confirm news, thanks. Fed days get a little nutty around here.

Hmm, layoffs include restructuring charges; wondering if TH is doing the kitchen sink approach in advance of earnings.
    09-18-13 02:52 PM
    BlackBerry didn't put it out there... someone "close to the matter" did.
    yeah, but how do they have daily leaks?
    09-18-13 02:54 PM
    Im actually getting really tired of constantly reading "people familiar with" or "according to our sources" isnt there a standard at news stations on factual sourcing rules? there is absolutely no credibility with this type of trash grade reporting and journalism
    According to people familiar with the matter...there's going to be a $100 party for BlackBerry stock holders who are familiar with the matter.
    09-18-13 03:01 PM
    just imagine the morale of the people that work at Blackberry ....
    09-18-13 03:01 PM
    yeah, but how do they have daily leaks?
    Hey, I don't know about those type issues but this guy can point you in the right direction.

09-18-13 03:15 PM
    WSJ reports big layoffs at BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

For you gang, my uncensored response (targeted more specificaly to firsts comments)
    Sorry, but last "credible" news reported by Cantech then WSJ was pure ... speculation (weighting my words here). I believe many @ CB, either team or contributors have friends, family or even themselves working for BlackBerry. They would be my single trustable source. Until then, I'm waiting for measurable news, time scales and clearly exposed measures and won't give this more weight than the former. Near zero.

Now, big rant time.

When I read some comments, I wonder sometimes where are the BlackBerry Enthusiasts I'm supposed to meet here. I don't give a $**t about spoiled children lamentations or after-battle armchair CEOs gummy reflexions. Wanna be apple or google's slaves ? Be.my.guests.

I'm fighting for a lifestyle. The time I spend doing so (and I never got a single dime from that) is greater than the time I spend to earn money. I'm not one of those who "cares about the product and only about the product". I'm proud of that, that's my reward.

I raise my f**1ng flag. It's a black flag, with two dotted Bs on it.
    Raise yours. Get out of the hoods, claim your pride and say it loud : "I support BlackBerry".
    P.S: Sometimes badges are heavyweight ...
    plasmid_boy, lcjr, rarsen and 10 others like this.
    09-18-13 03:16 PM
    warning: venting moment
    anyone just sick of seeing a sea of red with bbry?
    Like enough of holding a 28++% loss already (depending on the day)
    I'm seriously questioning this thing. Bears have such an ability to spin and spin and spin any little gain
    into oblivion.
    What is keeping you holding? Chime in, cause I'm needing a dang pep talk here lol.
    I'm holding because I believe in the company and where they will be someday. I'm also holding because I'm currently at a loss and don't want to see that other than paper. I'm about to sell 2/3 of my BBRY holdings next Wednesday if there's no news because even at a loss I can make it up somewhere else rather than just ride this along. I'm really hoping for some confirmed news by next Wednesday so I don't sell.
    Superfly_FR, abouthsu and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 03:19 PM

For you gang, my uncensored response (targeted more specificaly to firsts comments)

P.S: Sometimes badges are heavyweight ...
    I skimmed through the post, not surprising coming from the author. Calm down SF, there is no need to be upset over this.
    The Z30 is awesome, can't wait to get my hands on one.
    sidhuk, morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 03:26 PM
    Chris's take on the Wall Street Urinal article...

lcjr and silversun10 like this.
    09-18-13 03:34 PM
    I skimmed through the post, not surprising coming from the author. Calm down SF, there is no need to be upset over this.
    The Z30 is awesome, can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Chris's take on the Wall Street Urinal article...

Please watch this: CrackBerry Live Podcast Episode 100: BBM for Android and iOS, BlackBerry Z30 and more! | CrackBerry.com
    (currently watching it, but chilled out with the missing IFs and Champ' tempering)
    09-18-13 03:37 PM
113,250 ... 19441945194619471948 ...