Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Just an FYI....

Malaysia Because Subscriber Base Grew by 300% according to BBRY
    But this does not show on the so called statcounter - What else is statcounter not showing ?
    Could be good new for blackberries actual marketshare
    09-18-13 10:34 AM
    Not impossible as there is always a probability in there with a high dl rate
    I'm predicting a HUGE download rate. Not sure how many will use BBM on a continual basis, but almost everyone that hears about BBM will PROBABLY download the app and give it a try. If nothing else but to get something new on their phones.
    09-18-13 10:35 AM
    Sorry never used either.
    I believe in touch and feel Quantum physics technology. LoL
    According to quantum mechanics views, when you sit in a room by yourself there is another parallel universe where you're not alone. The probability distribution might not be uniform, so all you need to do is move the Gaussian peak to overlap with your current spot in space and time - done. You now can have anything and anyone you like.
    cjcampbell, sidhuk, lcjr and 4 others like this.
    09-18-13 10:37 AM
    I'm predicting a HUGE download rate. Not sure how many will use BBM on a continual basis, but almost everyone that hears about BBM will PROBABLY download the app and give it a try. If nothing else but to get something new on their phones.
    Ye but it will be a long time before BBRY can monetize this asset we dont even know how they will
    09-18-13 10:38 AM
    According to quantum mechanics views, when you sit in a room by yourself there is another parallel universe where you're not alone. The probability distribution might not be uniform, so all you need to do is move the Gaussian peak to overlap with your current spot in space and time - done. You now can have anything and anyone you like.
    In that case, it is an old technology for me then. Used it grade 9 or so.
    Edit: so how does this technology collides with blackberry SP? LoL
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 10:42 AM
    Ye but it will be a long time before BBRY can monetize this asset we dont even know how they will
    Brand recognition worth $billion(s). Take BlackBerry in for whatever in the hype in U.S.A and many will fight to buy shares (on topic) and devices (OT). That's just the way it is.
    sidhuk, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    09-18-13 10:45 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-new-1.jpg

Just keep climbing....
    09-18-13 10:47 AM
    In that case, it is an old technology for me then. Used it grade 9 or so.
    No joke, I had an imaginary friend between 6 and 10. One day I realized that he wasn't real so I asked him to go away and he did.
    09-18-13 10:47 AM
    Lets make a xbbm download prediction list.
    First 30 days. I predict 100 mill new downloads. And it should help the SP by $2 up.
    Last edited by sidhuk; 09-18-13 at 11:00 AM.
    lcjr, BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 10:48 AM
    M8, This one has been screaming since yesterday #HALO 10.36 +0.50 (5.07%) two days in a roll. I can see this one have a crazy breakout before or on friday due to something being announcement? *I think*. giving you the choice bud, looks like i'm going to have to hire my bro who is a chief to make u a nice meal or taking you out to a nice restaurant. #cometovancouver!

*Correction* since the post it just keep rising.. - 10.56 +0.70 (7.10%)

darn, I wished I had more funds to buy more calls but working out nicely when intrinsic value + time value, both added up making the calls worth more than owning the stocks at the moment!!

a funy thought just came up, who cares about TA when you have M8! its true though, as he keep picking out those sleepers, ACAD, HALO, IMG and last but not the least BBRY .!!
    abouthsu!!

Thanks for that offer! I would personally wait until you lock in a profit on HALO before making any offers!! What are the terms of those Calls? This stock is a monster, it can double over night if the news is good, they have so many events coming up in the next 4 weeks. So hang onto those Calls, you will make a bundle if Pfizer comes through with some more partnership ideas for their drugs.

There is something really cool about seeing your stocks go to 52 week highs all at once! Anyway, I'll hold you to that meal if/when we get to Vancouver bud!! We love that place, I have family there, skiied there plenty of times too. We always head down to the Frazer River for Fish & Chips too.

The Blue Canoe:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_0217.jpg

Yummmmmmm !!!!
    09-18-13 10:50 AM
    If we all put our heads together (I mean the heads on our shoulders), we try to overlap and the probability of past events (such as when SP was high) with our current time and space, we can control precisely the SP.
    09-18-13 10:51 AM
    No joke, I had an imaginary friend between 6 and 10. One day I realized that he wasn't real so I asked him to go away and he did.
    I am glad that he went away otherwise would have been The great John Nash scenario. LoL.
    Mine caused me to make sure that i laundered my clothes my self. Because i was creating my own million dollar clubs, with me the sole customer, at that early age. In reality it made me realize that i have to be making money in order to enjoy all aspect of life. And with that money i purchased blackberry shares. LoL.
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 10:57 AM
    Just an FYI....

Malaysia Because Subscriber Base Grew by 300% according to BBRY
    But this does not show on the so called statcounter - What else is statcounter not showing ?
    Could be good new for blackberries actual marketshare
    300% can mean alot of things. If I was introducing my new flagship device . . . well I am not sure I would start there.
    09-18-13 11:00 AM
    Wow, I just listened radio news ("planet radio", Germany), and one of the news actually was, that BB has unveiled the Z30. It's strange because here in Germany BB is almost negligible and news regarding this company are very very rare. What a nice surprise.
    09-18-13 11:00 AM
    Wow, I just listened radio news ("planet radio", Germany), and one of the news actually was, that BB has unveiled the Z30. It's strange because here in Germany BB is almost negligible and news regarding this company are very very rare. What a nice surprise.
    Negligible? Well at least your government upgraded to BB10? Nice to hear they are getting some media love on the launch
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 11:06 AM
    Totally agree. When I was living over there you never heard anything from or about Blackberry, but everyone associated that word with business/success. One of the primary reasons I purchased my Playbook back then.
    09-18-13 11:10 AM
    What news is making BBRY go down. It did great early and there is nothing but positive news and it is starting to hang out near or in the red!
    09-18-13 11:26 AM
    300% can mean alot of things. If I was introducing my new flagship device . . . well I am not sure I would start there.
    300 % only means one thing....if 10 people had blackberries and then it went up 300% that must mean 40 people have blackberries ..NO?
    09-18-13 11:32 AM
    indeed, monetizing the asset might take a while but the message of "over half of millions dl" in a few days can have some monetize value in it
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-18-13 11:32 AM
    M8, This one has been screaming since yesterday #HALO 10.36 +0.50 (5.07%) two days in a roll. I can see this one have a crazy breakout before or on friday due to something being announcement?
    abouthsu!!

Thanks for that offer! I would personally wait until you lock in a profit on HALO before making any offers!! What are the terms of those Calls? This stock is a monster, it can double over night if the news is good, they have so many events coming up in the next 4 weeks. So hang onto those Calls, you will make a bundle if Pfizer comes through with some more partnership ideas for their drugs.
    I wish I had spare money to purchase some HALO too when you originally started talking about it. It's already up two-days in a row so I am guessing it'd now go down. Probably NOT a good time to purchase now, even if I had the money.
    @abouthsu - at what price did you enter HALO?

Right now, all my money is on BBRY. Strike 35 calls! lol that's how confident I was. I bought them for premium of $0.90 each and they are now $0.01! Basically, that doesn't even cover transaction costs! I am net negative This was my life savings. But I have only been working/earning for 3 years so it is not that big of an amount. I'll re-earn this amount in few years. In fact, if I invest my (meager) monthly savings in stocks/calls, I can probably re-earn this amount much sooner than 3 years.
    Last edited by chrysaurora; 09-18-13 at 11:54 AM.
    09-18-13 11:34 AM
    What I mean is that I think bb10 is a more natural transition from iOS than android and wp8.

Just a personal observation. All my brothers and sisters are iOS and that was their observation.

They always complain about battery life. Now that the 5s specs are confirmed, what I am saying is this is quite an attractive alternative for them.

Screen size and battery life seem to be what they are looking for. Apps will be an issue. OS are very similar after iOS 7 update. Notification Centre, service Centre gestures etc.

You see what I mean?

Posted via CB10
    I do. Thanks!
    09-18-13 11:34 AM
    Ok, I know a few Z30 videos have been posted, but tuff #$%^. I want this phone.

09-18-13 11:35 AM
    300 % only means one thing....if 10 people had blackberries and then it went up 300% that must mean 40 people have blackberries ..NO?
    lets wrap some facts around that. this is 2012 data.

https://www.google.ca/publicdata/exp...l=en&ind=false

2012 - US have a population of 313M with 15% in Poverty base on the recent news.

America's Poverty Rate Stuck At 15 Percent For Second Straight Year

2012 - CANADA have 34M

2012 - Malaysia have 32M

someone that is good with math can come up with a few probabilities of what 300% might mean but i'm sure its more than just 10 people.
    09-18-13 11:37 AM
    Latest xbbm release dates.
    Friday, Sept 20th, 7am EST: Android version published on Google Play
    Friday, Sept 20th, 7am EST: BBM.com goes live
    Friday, Sept 20th, 7am EST: CRM messages sent out to pre-registrants
    Friday, Sept 20th, 7am EST: Follow-up CRM message sent out after full App Store deployment
    Saturday, Sept 21st: BBM on iOS becomes available 12:01am EST in local time zones.
    09-18-13 11:37 AM
    lets wrap some facts around that. this is 2012 data.

https://www.google.ca/publicdata/exp...l=en&ind=false

2012 - US have a population of 313M with 15% in Poverty base on the recent news.

America's Poverty Rate Stuck At 15 Percent For Second Straight Year

2012 - CANADA have 34M

2012 - Malaysia have 32M

someone that is good with math can come up with a few probabilities of what 300% might mean but i'm sure its more than just 10 people.
    lol yes indeed more then 10 and i know you can work numbers into anything well that what i hear from the Chinese gov. What ever the real gain is , i just wanted to make it a known fact that statcounter didnt show any gain.
    09-18-13 11:41 AM
113,256 ... 19411942194319441945 ...