View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Does the new antenna allow for one antenna to service multiple providers? Thus, a Z30 could roam on any GSM provider?
    09-18-13 09:12 AM
    Does the new antenna allow for one antenna to service multiple providers? Thus, a Z30 could roam on any GSM provider?
    I am not sure, but if they did implemented the full technology, it would be one antenna for all bands. Unlike other phones that need four different antennas to be quadband. So, short answer is probably yes, but pending more info on what is implemented.
    09-18-13 09:18 AM
    10:30 dip time.
    09-18-13 09:27 AM
    Oh boy, "someone" is keeping the lid on news ...
    That's ok ... "base users" shouldn't miss it though.

(printscreen from Nasdaq website)
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-18-13 09:28 AM
    To CGK:

I want you to do us a favour.

I would really appreciate it if you would perform a "self assessment" of why you are participating in this thread "I support BBRY and I buy shares !".

I have had you on my ignore list for months, however I continue to see your negative, snipping, cheap shot, **** disturbing posts.
    Leaving aside the fact that ignore lists are for crybabies - Are you a gambling man? If I'm further out that you on the quarterly results I'll not post on this thread, if you are further out, you don't? Want to go for it?

I'm down as 2.3 million BB10 units.
    09-18-13 09:29 AM
    There goes $HIMX too!
    m0de25 likes this.
    09-18-13 09:31 AM
    Seriously? HALO and TSLA are two stocks that I started watching because of this thread. Watched as TSLA blew up while I held BBRY. Now on the sidelines for HALO as well. Terrible.
    leafs123, Corbu, abouthsu and 4 others like this.
    09-18-13 09:38 AM
    My other stocks are screaming ahead, HALO, ACAD and a new one, PSDV are all in 52 week rally mode, nice to have some winners while we wait for BBRY! GL
    M8, This one has been screaming since yesterday #HALO 10.36 +0.50 (5.07%) two days in a roll. I can see this one have a crazy breakout before or on friday due to something being announcement? *I think*. giving you the choice bud, looks like i'm going to have to hire my bro who is a chief to make u a nice meal or taking you out to a nice restaurant. #cometovancouver!

*Correction* since the post it just keep rising.. - 10.56 +0.70 (7.10%)

darn, I wished I had more funds to buy more calls but working out nicely when intrinsic value + time value, both added up making the calls worth more than owning the stocks at the moment!!

a funy thought just came up, who cares about TA when you have M8! its true though, as he keep picking out those sleepers, ACAD, HALO, IMG and last but not the least BBRY .!!
    Last edited by abouthsu; 09-18-13 at 09:53 AM.
    cjcampbell, sidhuk, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    09-18-13 09:42 AM
    Seriously? HALO and TSLA are two stocks that I started watching because of this thread. Watched as TSLA blew up while I held BBRY. Now on the sidelines for HALO as well. Terrible.
    There will always be more opportunities to come along. We just need to see this BBRY thing through and then we will be able to take advantage of new things to come along.
    09-18-13 09:49 AM
    I'm hoping that by ER they announce something like "we now have 100M BBM users". Android launching on Friday, iOS Saturday.
    emtunc, lcjr, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    09-18-13 09:55 AM
    I am not sure, but if they did implemented the full technology, it would be one antenna for all bands. Unlike other phones that need four different antennas to be quadband. So, short answer is probably yes, but pending more info on what is implemented.
    http://www.berryreview.com/2013/09/1...BerryReview%29
    09-18-13 09:56 AM
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/22714119.cms
    Email, SMS stealing virus targeting Android users in India
    bungaboy, cjcampbell and abouthsu like this.
    09-18-13 09:59 AM
    I'm hoping that by ER they announce something like "we now have 100M BBM users". Android launching on Friday, iOS Saturday.
    I'm pretty sure we'll have at least some DL stats ... given the 10s of thousands DL we saw with false BBM leaks in Androids' store, should be pretty nice to announce. Suggestion : make Alicia sing "BBM is on fire" ?
    09-18-13 09:59 AM
    I'm pretty sure we'll have at least some DL stats ... given the 10s of thousands DL we saw with false BBM leaks in Androids' store, should be pretty nice to announce. Suggestion : make Alicia sing "BBM is on fire" do something... anything ?

FIFY
    09-18-13 10:04 AM
    So what are the chances that BBRY actually will break even this QTR
    thoughts?
    09-18-13 10:05 AM
    If this is true and accurate, definitely something innovative. I always find video chatting poor on many platforms.

"BlackBerry Natural Sound" New Feature in OS 10.2 - N4BB
    09-18-13 10:06 AM
    Shaneredflag . . . . .

If we look at Paratek, it actually uses its own version of barium strontium titanate, which is actually a thin-film dielectric ceramic that changes capacitance as voltage changes, to tune antennas.
    09-18-13 10:08 AM
    I had a colleague study Barium strontium titanate tunable dielectric films for his masters. Its good to see the system make it to commercial market.
    09-18-13 10:14 AM
    Not impossible as there is always a probability in there with a high dl rate
    09-18-13 10:15 AM
    So what are the chances that BBRY actually will break even this QTR
    thoughts?
    I can only go by what TH himself said. He knows what's going on behind those doors and stated this ER will also be a loss. Not sure now how big a loss that will be and it may actually be pretty close to breaking even. We can only speculate and hope the best for them. BB has a lot going for them and they will do great and mighty things, just have to get through this transformation process they're going through right now. Again, the only reason I would sell is to grab up more shares at a lower price. To much dust right now to see clearly.
    "Stereo Audio and BlackBerry Natural Sound - The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone comes with stereo speakers that immerse you in your music, videos, apps and games, and makes conversations sound like you're face-to-face. BlackBerry Natural Sound is new technology exclusive to BlackBerry and part of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2 that makes BBM Voice and BBM Video chats sound more natural and realistic. BlackBerry Natural Sound lets you hear nuances and variations in tone, making conversations sound like you're in the same room. "

Some enhancement for "grown up bbm channels" with "conversations sound like you're in the same room" technology. LoL
    Not impossible as there is always a probability in there with a high dl rate
    I say 100M by taking into consideration the current BB subscriber base, lets say 50-60M, added with the other two ecosystems.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-18-13 10:26 AM
    Some enhancement for "grown up bbm channels" with "conversations sound like you're in the same room" technology. LoL
    Do you still get charged per minute like traditional 900 numbers?
    09-18-13 10:29 AM
    Who mentioned to open a forum for people who don't want to annoy others on purpose?
    Now, there already is a thread for this purpose, for these people..... http://forums.crackberry.com/general...thread-850560/

But I guess we are expecting some sanity from them by expecting them to be able to read the thread titles.
    And by doing so, we are setting our hopes too high.
    09-18-13 10:30 AM
    Do you still get charged per minute like traditional 900 numbers?
    Sorry never used either.
    I believe in touch and feel Quantum physics technology. LoL
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    09-18-13 10:32 AM
113,251 ... 19401941194219431944 ...