View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And isn't BBM supposed to come out tomorrow? Or Thursday?
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-17-13 09:14 AM
    Could be a combination of a few things. The indecision yesterday (as JLagoon said the doji candle can indicate a reversal when at the end of a trend), the whole market is up, buy the rumour sell the news regarding tomorrow's mystery event (which I have a feeling will be a fairly non event),... who knows. Keeping an eye on it though.
    09-17-13 09:15 AM
    Or maybe it's because just about every analyst out there agrees the company is valued around $15/shr.
    09-17-13 09:19 AM
    Or maybe it's because just about every analyst out there agrees the company is valued around $15/shr.
    If that was the case, we wouldn't still be going up and down the way we have been.
    09-17-13 09:22 AM
    If that was the case, we wouldn't still be going up and down the way we have been.
    Nothin wrong with a little up and down. However, straight up can be pretty good too!
    09-17-13 09:27 AM
    Lets see what happens over the next 20 minutes or so 10:30 dip.
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-17-13 09:29 AM
    Nothin wrong with a little up and down. However, straight up can be pretty good too!
    What's the fun in keeping it up if you can't go up and down? LOL....
    09-17-13 09:30 AM
    What if the "take-this-boy-down-until-we-grab-piles-for-cheap" period was over (until next one) ?
    Anyone to monitor who's buying ?

Edit: to make my mind clear, I'm still believing the "going private" track is accurate. Add a pinch of JV tough.
    09-17-13 09:36 AM
    What if the "take-this-boy-down-until-we-grab-piles-for-cheap" period was over (until next one) ?
    Anyone to monitor who's buying ?

Edit: to make my mind clear, I'm still believing the "going private" track is accurate. Add a pinch of JV tough.
    Probability is high, going private with JV on hardware, patents and BBM inc. Let them do what they do best which is software development. MHO.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-17-13 09:42 AM
    FYI for those following #HALO, up 5% so far this morning.
    09-17-13 09:45 AM
    This is what the media is reporting now, smh:

@BNN exclusive: $BBRY is holding launch event tomorrow in Malaysia. Unknown what event is about/who is invited...but explains move in stock

1. Vagueness 101, 2. Have they not seen CB?

I just tweeted back at the reported on this embarrassing tweet.

EDIT: her reply...

Amber Kanwar ‏@amberkanwar
    @gverlz @BNN @CrackBerry But we have confirmed that the event is not a rumour and is indeed happening.
    09-17-13 10:08 AM
    This is what the media is reporting now, smh:

@BNN exclusive: $BBRY is holding launch event tomorrow in Malaysia. Unknown what event is about/who is invited...but explains move in stock

1. Vagueness 101, 2. Have they not seen CB?

I just tweeted back at the reported on this embarrassing tweet.

EDIT: her reply...

Amber Kanwar ‏@amberkanwar
    @gverlz @BNN @CrackBerry But we have confirmed that the event is not a rumour and is indeed happening.
    I actually got a PIN invite yesterday but it was in the Indonesian language so I couldn't make heads of tails about it. LoL

The got the islands mixed up I guess. I am in Cape Breton . . . . Not Indonesia.

UPDATE:

I think it was spam. First PIN message I ever got and it was ******* Spam!
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-17-13 at 10:35 AM.
    09-17-13 10:20 AM
    Vagueness like this pisses me off. Why not ask your "source" for more info on the event and make it exclusive.
    09-17-13 10:28 AM
    Vagueness like this pisses me off. Why not ask your "source" for more info on the event and make it exclusive.
    Couple that with BBRY's history of overselling underwhelming events, I am not optimistic that we will see anything earth shattering. There's always hope for an upside surprise here though.
    09-17-13 10:34 AM
    Couple that with BBRY's history of overselling underwhelming events, I am not optimistic that we will see anything earth shattering. There's always hope for an upside surprise here though.
    Well in their defence, I wouldn't say they did any overselling of this one. The only reason we know of it is because of email invites got posted everywhere.
    09-17-13 10:39 AM
    I actually got a PIN invite yesterday but it was in the Indonesian language so I couldn't make heads of tails about it. LoL

The got the islands mixed up I guess. I am in Cape Breton . . . . Not Indonesia.

UPDATE:

I think it was spam. First PIN message I ever got and it was ******* Spam!
    I got one a couple of weeks ago saying I had won a Honda.
    bungaboy, morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    09-17-13 10:41 AM
    Let's face the facts. There is no news responsible for today's rise. M8, an eleven year old kid playing on his parent's laptop, has come up with some amazing T&A that has proven quite accurate. Thanks again, M8!
    09-17-13 10:46 AM
    Yeah, hope but can't expect too much

I just watched the Apple event on Apple TV last week with my son (hoping that he could absorb some presentation skills), I have to say Tim Cook is no Steve Jobs. It was so boring... though I did like the chipset.
    My son (9 year old) is a huge Apple fan (he has MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and few older G3,4,5. He has even already tested out Maverick, which he said was good), but after watching the Apple event he said "that was boring, they didn't need 1.5 hour for that!"
    09-17-13 10:48 AM
    I got one a couple of weeks ago saying I had won a Honda.
    Same one. But "Honda" was the only word I understood. L0L
    09-17-13 10:57 AM
    Some short interest visuals:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-short-int.jpg
    09-17-13 11:02 AM
    Probability is high, going private with JV on hardware, patents and BBM inc. Let them do what they do best which is software development. MHO.
    There's a slice I'd add : Enterprises. I know many do not slice the cake that way (business is hard+soft+infrastructure in my POV), but this would be brilliant and innovative. In "Enterprises division" the J.V I see ... but I'm a apprentice Jedi
    09-17-13 11:02 AM
    looks like the 10:30 coffee was good enough
    Since it worked last time ...
    "Gimme an extra Y mark and I'd be a happy camper"
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    09-17-13 11:12 AM
    This morning on Squawk Box Asia, they reported JP Morgan and Deutche Bank were dumping Samsung stock (-4%). Funny...with BB hiring JPM to look at books, then a few days later they dump the stock of your potential partner??? Yet another conspiracy theory.
    09-17-13 11:22 AM
    This morning on Squawk Box Asia, they reported JP Morgan and Deutche Bank were dumping Samsung stock (-4%). Funny...with BB hiring JPM to look at books, then a few days later they dump the stock of your potential partner??? Yet another conspiracy theory.
    They actually hired a small firm in this stage of their strategic alternative options.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-17-13 11:24 AM
    while things are quiet, more update #HALO. nice little pop and like M8 stated earlier that this baby might get busy in Oct! #AMD is trending up nicely for a pop. =)

Conference Call Transcripts
    lcjr and m0de25 like this.
    09-17-13 11:30 AM
113,251 ... 19311932193319341935 ...