1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    boring friday huh fellas... *yawn*
    cjcampbell and BergerKing like this.
    09-13-13 02:49 PM
    Oddly enough, I just went over to YouTube and searched the title of the video and it played just fine.
    I will try that. It could be a CB thing as I have tried it several times.

I hope you have a great weekend CJ.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 02:49 PM
    Boring and it also looks like it will end ugly.
    09-13-13 02:50 PM
    Looks like it has been made private...maybe because of embarrassment.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 02:52 PM
    Well.. it's now 4 and Friday (not that the day really matters so much but it does sound better) so time to hit that fridge for a nice cold beer. Sorry Morgan...
    rarsen, jfguay2, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    09-13-13 03:00 PM
    I will try that. It could be a CB thing as I have tried it several times.

I hope you have a great weekend CJ.
    You too Gregg
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 03:08 PM
    If BBM was to release on Sept 18th along with IOS7 launch , how do you think the stock will behave
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 03:24 PM
    George K. A sanity check for us...

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1693...ticle_readmore

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, rarsen, zyben and 2 others like this.
    09-13-13 03:33 PM
    If BBM was to release on Sept 18th along with IOS7 launch , how do you think the stock will behave
    Probably not a whole lot. What will have an effect is the reported first day/weekend/week/month of downloads. That will also show more of a valuation for companies/advertisers to get behind channels when it goes live if they see there's a solid install base to reach.
    09-13-13 03:41 PM
    Sorry to hear about the setback, Morgan. Please keep us in the loop. All the best.
    09-13-13 04:03 PM
    9/13/2013; 16.5 million in volume; closed at $10.28.

Bullish interpretation:
    - It seems to form a bottom near the bottom pennant line--still ongoing. Whether the pennant is broken is in the gray area right now, because taking a line from the close of 8/9/2013 shows another $0.10 range. I take the line from the low of 8/9/2013, so the SP is pretty much on the line. We'll see on Monday.
    - Although weekly chart is bearish, it did not challenge the previous low of $10.14. The low of this week is $10.24.
    - Hidden bullish divergence on the daily chart, unless broken on Monday.

Bearish interpretation:
    - No reversal candle yet.
    - Weekly chart looks bearish, let's see, whether next week move can counter it.

--
    By now, some of you are probably noticing a similar pattern, when we have this kind of drop (check out the paired numbers on the hourly chart). We have multiple wedges, and their slope is decreasing. The SP went out of the second wedge, and is still inside the 3rd wedge now. In an extended view (the pennant), the SP is compressing, which is, usually, a pattern for a big move. Remember, big money moves this, and not us.

Welcome back, Morgan. I hope, you are recovering well.

Hourly:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-13-4.47.09-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-13-4.27.03-pm.jpg

Weekly:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-13-4.28.39-pm.jpg
    09-13-13 04:07 PM
    This is awful from Microsoft.

"This video is Private"

Can't watch it.

EDIT: I should have read ahead. Sorry.

EDIT 2: I took CJ's advice and found it on you tube. Didn't really dig it though. Microsoft can do much better, if, in fact they did it.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-13-13 at 04:32 PM.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    09-13-13 04:21 PM
    Ok... so lets see what my tea leaves tell me this Friday....

It wasn't a great week as we closed red and pulled back further than hoped after support gave way Wednesday afternoon. Today we dropped back again after an even day yesterday and through a weaker level of support and to close slightly above what I see as the next level, 10.20 ish. I think that if we can make a positive push on Monday we will start the next cycle up and if not, I see a low of 10 ish before we start back up again. At that level there is very very strong intercepting indicators that should not let it through any lower. If we go down Monday, it should be a quick down and up and should see green on the week by Wednesday at the very latest.

On the plus side, as that sounded kinda gloomy, even after the week we had closing red, on the weekly we're still in line with the uptrend so moving forward, still good.

I tried some news calculations to get these areas so forgive me here if I'm way off base.... oh... and the usual disclaimer.... I know nothing about what I am talking. Do not take this as any advice or reason to make trades. Do your own due diligence and make up your own mind.
    Randeman, jxnb, zyben and 10 others like this.
    09-13-13 04:37 PM
    Really quiet day on the thread, holy silence. Morgan - sorry to hear your procedure has been delayed but glad to see you're right back at it with us. Hopefully you're getting enough rest.

Anyways - I think its going to be a good weekend to slam back some beers and enjoy the unusually warm weather. Any Edmonton folk out there who want to grab a beer - let me know!
    09-13-13 05:42 PM
    Really quiet day on the thread, holy silence. Morgan - sorry to hear your procedure has been delayed but glad to see you're right back at it with us. Hopefully you're getting enough rest.

Anyways - I think its going to be a good weekend to slam back some beers and enjoy the unusually warm weather. Any Edmonton folk out there who want to grab a beer - let me know!
    In Ontario we're getting the opposite... gonna be a cold weekend.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 05:47 PM
    In Ontario we're getting the opposite... gonna be a cold weekend.
    Crazy! It is 31 in Edmonton right now and supposed to carry through to the end of the weekend I think. Although I haven't looked at a weather forecast in awhile.
    09-13-13 05:56 PM
    Also, I haven't seen this come up so apologies if I missed it but does anyone have any brief thoughts on the twitter IPO that was announced?
    09-13-13 05:58 PM
    If this is true We might see a big run pretty soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ailers-849184/
    09-13-13 06:36 PM
    If this is true We might see a big run pretty soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ailers-849184/
    Until the ER, I won't take any of this at face value. There was a lot of this type of stuff leading up to the last one and look how that turned out.
    m0de25, zyben, plasmid_boy and 3 others like this.
    09-13-13 06:45 PM
    I agree
    Until the ER, I won't take any of this at face value. There was a lot of this type of stuff leading up to the last one and look how that turned out.
    zyben and La Emperor like this.
    09-13-13 06:47 PM
    Also, I haven't seen this come up so apologies if I missed it but does anyone have any brief thoughts on the twitter IPO that was announced?
    As with others, I think it will probably be overvalued at inception. And once BBM gets widely accepted, and BBM Channels go public, it can only hurt. Not that it will bury them, I'm not delusional, but I can see it taking something away.

As a side note regarding Channels, USA Today has an official channel that they just launched. I've decided to follow. I'm probably not going to get anything from it but the more subs on beta testing, the better it can seem for others inquiring to their experience with viewership. C00121BD
    zyben, Shanerredflag, jxnb and 1 others like this.
    09-13-13 06:49 PM
    Hi, everyone. Was on the road all day today so missed all the fun.

Glad to see your post M+8 - tough luck on the procedure being postponed.

Just my 2 cents... my daughter chose to go to a us university... $32,000 a freaking year ! Could have gone to Ontario school for $8-10,000. You guys are a little bit over the top down there.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    09-13-13 06:58 PM
    Attention JLagoon!!
    I only have a moment to post this:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-sept-14-2013-chart.jpg

I believe the pennant looks like this one. We should drop close to $ 10.00/shr on Monday, confirm the support on the uptrend line and rally from here on the fifth leg up. Looks like the same pennant formation as this past Spring, have a look and let me know what you think, gotta go!!
    09-13-13 07:04 PM
    Oh yeah... and....

Proud to be a public SERVANT working in a federal research lab every day to improve the country and world I live in.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    09-13-13 07:08 PM
    Attention JLagoon!!
    I only have a moment to post this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY Sept 14 2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	1117 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	201424

I believe the pennant looks like this one. We should drop close to $ 10.00/shr on Monday, confirm the support on the uptrend line and rally from here on the fifth leg up. Looks like the same pennant formation as this past Spring, have a look and let me know what you think, gotta go!!
    Interesting. I was looking at mine and thought that if it dropped to the 10 area on Monday and cycled up, it would indicate a pennant, but mine looked to be converging faster and steeper than yours does so I didn't mention it.

EDIT - When I change the timeline on the graph I'm using, it looks a lot more feasible. Would you look at that.. I learned something new .. haha ... yay. I guess we'll see what happens. If it hit's 11 or so and cycles back down, then it could be confirmed. I think the only thing to toss it way out of whack is the mystery event on Wednesday.

EDIT 2 - Correction... you said 5th leg which would mean it shouldn't cycle back down based on your model.... I think. The joys of drinks and not reading fully but at least I go back to review... most of the time.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 09-13-13 at 08:23 PM.
    09-13-13 07:14 PM
113,256 ... 19161917191819191920 ...