View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Quoting your post so Morgan can see it. Happy Friday to all!
    Thanks SIR!
    timberdc likes this.
    09-13-13 11:25 AM
    just a tidbit to interject for M8.
    A hefty dose of refrigerated pro-biotic capsules daily may help to keep infections at bay, that
    and my all time favorites (mega on the d-3 and oil of oregano).
    BTW: just as crazy about homeopath as I am investing.
    09-13-13 11:33 AM
    Ditto, hope you have a speedy recovery M+8
    Morgan+8 -- So glad you are well enough to login today!! Sending lots of healing energy your way....
    09-13-13 11:44 AM
    Blackberry network is down in waterloo
    09-13-13 11:50 AM
    Been working fine for me and I'm in Kitchener, which is essentially the same thing.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-13-13 11:52 AM
    Been working fine for me and I'm in Kitchener, which is essentially the same thing.
    Might of just been my phone but it was down for 15 minutes
    09-13-13 11:58 AM
    Might of just been my phone but it was down for 15 minutes
    Yeah... probably just you as even my group conversation didn't have any 15 minute lag between posts and I've also been getting consistent channel posts coming through.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-13-13 12:00 PM
    Largest BBRY holders. The data is updated quarterly:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-holders.jpg
    fedakd and Kid Vibe like this.
    09-13-13 12:15 PM
    Largest BBRY holders. The data is updated quarterly:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holders.jpg 
Views:	944 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	201364
    Even with all the doom and gloom new there seems to be all the big players still holding a position in BBRY
    abouthsu, rarsen and fedakd like this.
    09-13-13 12:30 PM
    Be aware that a lot of these large banks are simply holding shares of retail investors under street name.
    09-13-13 12:40 PM
    Even with all the doom and gloom new there seems to be all the big players still holding a position in BBRY
    BBRY is a member of 12 indicies (not all listed), which means that mutual funds that follow a specific index has to own the name component names:

Nasdaq Composite
    ML Tech 1000
    Nasdaq Telec Index
    S&P ADR Index
    Inter@ctive Week Internet index
    S&P N.A. Tech Sector
    Nasdaq Q-50 Index
    CBOE Tech Index
    09-13-13 12:47 PM
    I really hate to go off topic, but can't let this one go.
    REALLY? You are blaming a government program designed to help kids get educated and paralleled it with the sub-prime housing bubble designed and conducted by shady bankers?
    FYI, the student loan program in Canada is far more generous than the US, yet tuition fees in Canadian universities are about one tenth of the US.
    Nope not blaming them at all, but the way they did it caused unmitigated inflation in tuition. Your facts make my point. You can have legitimate opportunity without the excesses. My son is a HS Sr. and we are looking at colleges. State schools are $25k per year, most decent private schools are $50k+ in the US. That's 100-200k just for undergrad. If nobody could afford it with easy. strings free loans, the tutition would have stayed much more reasonable, as it sounds like it is in Canada. My son looked at McGill, the price difference even for a US resident was amazing. Great quality and a good price. We have very few of those choices here in the US. Even a State School like UCLA is 23k for residents and near 50k for non-residents. Crazy...

With the loans should have come a restriction on how much tuition could go up. Pick CPI + 1-2% or something. If you want to benefit from our student loans, you have to limit increases. We do it with Medicaid and Medicare and many other social programs. Universities could have survived. They would have participated. Instead they put the money out there and allowed the colleges to absorb 100% of it, all at the kids and their family's expense. That's the unfair part when opportunity turns into taking advantage of them. Student loan debt in the US is crushing an entire generation. JMHO

Check this out, especially since 2000:

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/i...ucation_sm.jpg
    Last edited by OMGitworks; 09-13-13 at 01:23 PM. Reason: added chart/link
    09-13-13 12:48 PM
    $4.60 is what im comfortable in getting in at, no TA behind it or anything just my personal gut feeling lol I like to play these type of events at the moment because its been pretty typical and predictable.
    I'd enter anywhere in the $4 range (High or low) but I think $4.60 is a really good spot. It seems to bottom out around there, lucky if it goes to $4.20. And then ride it to wherever your risk will allow. Usually I sell out at like $5.70.....But Gold could hit $1400 again and IMG goes to $6+.

It's a gut thing for me too. Slowly recovering my losses.

Hope you all are having a wonderful friday afternoon.

Cheers =D
    09-13-13 12:50 PM
    Mine was down for a while just now as well. BBM was MIA. Back up now thou
    09-13-13 01:10 PM
    Mine was down for a while just now as well. BBM was MIA. Back up now thou
    there could be testing for the cross platform bbm...
    there was down briefly elsewhere too
    09-13-13 01:36 PM
    there could be testing for the cross platform bbm...
    there was down briefly elsewhere too
    That's what I was thinking. Could be a sequential reboot required to have XBBM go live off the main NOC ....dunno....I'm no nerd, so I could not tell you.
    09-13-13 01:38 PM
    That's what I was thinking. Could be a sequential reboot required to have XBBM go live off the main NOC ....dunno....I'm no nerd, so I could not tell you.
    isn't that stuff normally done in the wee hours of the morning, preferably on a weekend and not on a Friday during normal business hours?
    09-13-13 01:42 PM
    isn't that stuff normally done in the wee hours of the morning, preferably on a weekend and not on a Friday during normal business hours?
    dunno **Shrugs shoulders** ...I would have though that also. I'm just throwing sh!t ideas out, I have no clue why BBM seems to be spotty today in this area.
    09-13-13 01:46 PM
    Nope not blaming them at all, but the way they did it caused unmitigated inflation in tuition. Your facts make my point. You can have legitimate opportunity without the excesses. My son is a HS Sr. and we are looking at colleges. State schools are $25k per year, most decent private schools are $50k+ in the US. That's 100-200k just for undergrad. If nobody could afford it with easy. strings free loans, the tutition would have stayed much more reasonable, as it sounds like it is in Canada. My son looked at McGill, the price difference even for a US resident was amazing. Great quality and a good price. We have very few of those choices here in the US. Even a State School like UCLA is 23k for residents and near 50k for non-residents. Crazy...

With the loans should have come a restriction on how much tuition could go up. Pick CPI + 1-2% or something. If you want to benefit from our student loans, you have to limit increases. We do it with Medicaid and Medicare and many other social programs. Universities could have survived. They would have participated. Instead they put the money out there and allowed the colleges to absorb 100% of it, all at the kids and their family's expense. That's the unfair part when opportunity turns into taking advantage of them. Student loan debt in the US is crushing an entire generation. JMHO

Check this out, especially since 2000:

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/i...ucation_sm.jpg
    UCSB is paying for nearly all of my expenses. Over the course of 4 years, I'll pay $10K. FAFSA, Grants, and Scholarships make life oh so easy!
    OMGitworks likes this.
    09-13-13 02:07 PM
    UCSB is paying for nearly all of my expenses. Over the course of 4 years, I'll pay $10K. FAFSA, Grants, and Scholarships make life oh so easy!
    Where does the money come from that pays for the grant, scholarships and FAFSA.

$2500 a year is a deal. A deal that likely most would not be able to get.

Explain please.
    09-13-13 02:34 PM
    This is awful from Microsoft.

09-13-13 02:37 PM

It says: This video is private.
    09-13-13 02:41 PM

Tried to play but it says the video is private...
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-13-13 02:42 PM
    Mr. Morgan, glad to see your back!

So I think these next two weeks are going to be interesting. BBMX, 10.2, and ??????????! Who knows what to expect. As you know, I'm going to annoy my friends with BBM, locally and internationally. I really want them to see its power. Ironically, my **** windows phone won't be getting BBM... why is that?!

Last week, we had tons of stories stating how the NSA breached BB. During Misek's interview and with some of todays headlines, we can conclude these stories were glorified rumors.

BlackBerry's 'NSA-proof' encryption a valuable asset for buyers - Technology & Science - CBC News

Blackberry still has the enterprise, the security, and selling millions of phones... I am curious about the sales this ER, we have heard nothing. Could they be dreadful? I don't think so, but I don't think they will be great, just meh. Time will only tell.

For a company that is proclaimed dead, it's funny that they are releasing two new phones next quarter...

It also seems that if a buyout were to occur the low ball offer would be 15 (hopefully). Well, even though I'd be slightly green, I'd still be kinda choked. lol

Alright, time to get back to finding a job... lmao. FML.
    09-13-13 02:44 PM
    It says: This video is private.
    Oddly enough, I just went over to YouTube and searched the title of the video and it played just fine.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-13-13 02:45 PM
113,256 ... 19151916191719181919 ...