Dogfish head pumpkin ale.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 08:19 PM
    Go Pats!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    nquyen likes this.
    09-12-13 08:20 PM
    BlackBerry's NSA Proof encryption :
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/business/s...ek-video.html?

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, plasmid_boy, zyben and 4 others like this.
    09-12-13 08:44 PM
    Go Pats!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    First sack of season by a rookie!!! Nice.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 08:48 PM
    Thanks for the link on Misek! I have to admit his interview skills are top notch, he does not studder or anything and seems very confident about what hes trying to say. Yes I know some people will say well he was dead wrong about his last earnings estimates but who the hell cares because every analyst was. He sees the future in services as do many others.
    09-12-13 09:03 PM
    Convincing my friends all over to get BBM, including ones in Tokyo who have a big network of friends, executives, and celebrities... I'm trying here folks.
    09-12-13 09:15 PM
    Doing same thing, alot of my friends didn't even know BBM was going cross platform. Alot of them are pretty thrilled about this!

Convincing my friends all over to get BBM, including ones in Tokyo who have a big network of friends, executives, and celebrities... I'm trying here folks.
    09-12-13 09:26 PM
    Doing same thing, alot of my friends didn't even know BBM was going cross platform. Alot of them are pretty thrilled about this!
    Same here. One thing android lacking is video chat. Skype is laggy at best where I have seen face time seems much better, I hope BBM will be just as good if not better.
    09-12-13 09:34 PM
    I tried to convince everybody around me for the PlayBook, then the z10...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 09:40 PM
    Go Pats!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Pats fan here too...this game is really sloppy. Ugh.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-12-13 10:20 PM
    In regards to IMG.TO I have a buy order for $4.60 I see gold dropping more as the equities will continue to rally a little from the syria situation. I want to get in before October because the debt ceiling negotiations will most definitely bring down the market for the short term and I intend to take advantage of that while gold rises. GOOD LUCK!
    I was just thinking about IMG as well. What's the situation with the debt ceiling? So the Congress won't be approving to increase the debt ceiling?
    Compaqee likes this.
    09-12-13 10:20 PM
    09-12-13 10:27 PM
    So they ARE waiting for iOS 7 release date. It's not too far away...although wish they would release tomorrow ...but that will give them 1 week to count new BBM ids for the earnings call.

Dumb to wait on the android release just let it out there already...
    09-12-13 11:11 PM
    More negotiations the typical back and forth and more than likely they will reach a "last minute" deal but they have to increase it or they risk destroying their economy which we all know will not happen. Republicans want dollar for dollar swap apparently so every dollar spent to raise the debt ceiling they want equal in spending cuts. Im waiting more to come out about this but syria still dominating the news atm

I was just thinking about IMG as well. What's the situation with the debt ceiling? So the Congress won't be approving to increase the debt ceiling?
    abouthsu likes this.
    09-12-13 11:34 PM
    More negotiations the typical back and forth and more than likely they will reach a "last minute" deal but they have to increase it or they risk destroying their economy which we all know will not happen. Republicans want dollar for dollar swap apparently so every dollar spent to raise the debt ceiling they want equal in spending cuts. Im waiting more to come out about this but syria still dominating the news atm
    Thanks SS. So you suspect 4.6 is a good entry point? Not into these market so no worries about influence my investment decisions.
    09-13-13 12:14 AM
    I know it's been mentioned before, but just came across this....

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20130913-013144.png
    09-13-13 12:33 AM
    $4.60 is what im comfortable in getting in at, no TA behind it or anything just my personal gut feeling lol I like to play these type of events at the moment because its been pretty typical and predictable.

Thanks SS. So you suspect 4.6 is a good entry point? Not into these market so no worries about influence my investment decisions.
    abouthsu likes this.
    09-13-13 12:46 AM
    So this is happening in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the 18th. At 3pm, which is 3am in New York. Be up early next Wednesday for this one.
    bungaboy, cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-13-13 12:54 AM
    $4.60 is what im comfortable in getting in at, no TA behind it or anything just my personal gut feeling lol I like to play these type of events at the moment because its been pretty typical and predictable.
    appreciate the input. I'm guessing your monitoring the gold price movement as well as syria news as development unfolding. it bugs the heck of me learning chemical attack on their own people but what do i know. the world is a complicated place. rarely get into commodities stuff but isnt this even more volatiles than BBRY then again swing in the right directions, i heard the pay out is fairly good. been eyeing IMG since m8 mentioned a few weeks or months back but didn't jump in as i'm not familiar with the fundamentals what drive the gold prices up or down other than economic issues etc.
    Randeman likes this.
    09-13-13 12:57 AM
    Yeah, but with a knife hiding behind it's back.
    m1a1mg, danprown and m0de25 like this.
    09-13-13 01:05 AM
    Hello gang. In a hurry. 2 news.
    1 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-hol...18th-malaysia-. (cannot be specific but it's not Malaysia alone!)
    Edit/ Warning : after verification, the simultaneous event wasn't related to the malaysian one.

2. French government forbids use of personal devices for "sensitive " communications. That's after NSA leaks. Use of "encrypted devices" mandatory. So far I know, these are BlackBerry (to be confirmed).

Edited: in the TV reportage, they were specifically adding tablets to smartphones.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000987.jpg

We should have a rocknroll Friday..
    Keep tuned !

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-13-13 at 10:32 AM.
    09-13-13 01:52 AM
    Hey Morgan, you're not supposed to read this
    Hope everything went fine, have some rest and quit that screen !

P.S: I suggest we do not flood M+8 today just [like] to say "same", leave him the [thanks] to say "hello".
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-13-13 at 04:55 AM.
    09-13-13 03:53 AM
    We give them too much money as it is.

Note the amount of money they have spent has been frozen in time. Our current debt amount that they are showing us has not move. This tells me our government is so "slopping" and "flush" with funds they can run for months and not show they spent a penny!

About a 25% decrease would be fine with me. Unless they allow someone from the outside/private sector to go in and show them how to "streamline" and economize, the government will continue to cut where it is obvious and hurt us the most while maintaining all of their perks and benefits. I am not sure if the government even know how to cut back as they have never had to do it before. Everything they have touched has turned to waste and ruin. Just look at our union run educational system!

Now they will gain control of the billions of dollars in our health care system.

We now will get what we deserve
    danprown likes this.
    09-13-13 04:55 AM
    BlackBerry's NSA Proof encryption :
    CBC News - BlackBerry's 'NSA-proof' encryption a valuable asset for buyers

Posted via CB10
    I could have write this ! Thanks for sharing
    09-13-13 05:17 AM
    We give them too much money as it is.

Note the amount of money they have spent has been frozen in time. Our current debt amount that they are showing us has not move. This tells me our government is so "slopping" and "flush" with funds they can run for months and not show they spent a penny!

About a 25% decrease would be fine with me. Unless they allow someone from the outside/private sector to go in and show them how to "streamline" and economize, the government will continue to cut where it is obvious and hurt us the most while maintaining all of their perks and benefits. I am not sure if the government even know how to cut back as they have never had to do it before. Everything they have touched has turned to waste and ruin. Just look at our union run educational system!

Now they will gain control of the billions of dollars in our health care system.

We now will get what we deserve
    Budget for my lab has been cut 20%. Some labs have shutdown and some have moved to other countries. I hear people screaming for cutting back government spending, but I don't think they knew that by doing so they were killing labs like mine, and in the process killing the country's advantage in intellectual property. Look up an article in NYT regarding the state of research in our country. Countries like China are greeting people like me with a bag of cash so many good people have gone that way. Next time you demand for cuts, please keep in mind that you are effectively pushing people like me to move to another country.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 06:01 AM
113,256 ... 19121913191419151916 ...