View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    As far as I can tell all the rumors, good and bad, have been discussed here...guidence was cash burn and slight loss.
    Actually the guidance was :

Throughout the remainder of fiscal 2014, the Company will invest in BlackBerry 10 smartphone launches, and the roll out of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, to continue to establish the new BlackBerry 10 platform in the marketplace. The Company will also invest resources to evolve BlackBerry Messenger into a leading cross platform mobile social messaging application, and launch other revenue initiatives associated with new services and emerging mobile computing opportunities. Based on the competitive market dynamics and these investments, the company anticipates it will generate an operating loss in the second quarter.
    There was no slight in there.
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    09-12-13 05:40 PM
    So how 'bout that gold price today. Anyone got any thoughts as to if/when we hit bottom here?
    I just bought some at the LOD today. It's a kind of a start for me to start accumulating some and get back into IMG. Will keep an eye on it tomorrow too.
    When did you sell IMG?
    With regards to the festivals in India, the festival season has already started, and no matter what the duties, etc are, I think it will push the price upwards a bit....
    09-12-13 05:40 PM
    I'm doing the Beta with Channels...it is already leaps ahead as far a tool for business 's , arts events, FFL participants etc...just need to see if people will adopt it, hope they do cuz its much much better than twitter for sharing info, not limited to 140 characters either. Agree they could use some help getting it out there.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    09-12-13 05:43 PM
    Actually the guidance was :

There was no slight in there.
    In the call TH did say Slight loss Q2....in fact he said they were hopeful for a "slight" profit in Q3

Posted via CB10

Edit....but his "slight" may be a much larger number than my or your defennision lol.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 09-12-13 at 06:01 PM.
    09-12-13 05:47 PM
    BBM cross-platform will hit before ER, just a hunch.

Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe, bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    09-12-13 06:00 PM
    I just bought some at the LOD today. It's a kind of a start for me to start accumulating some and get back into IMG. Will keep an eye on it tomorrow too.
    When did you sell IMG?
    With regards to the festivals in India, the festival season has already started, and no matter what the duties, etc are, I think it will push the price upwards a bit....
    Ya.. I thought about it but decided to wait and watch a little while longer. Gold has dropped further AM as well so I'll wait and see where we open tomorrow. As for selling, I didn't get in on the last run. I was in on the previous round and looking to possibly get in on the next one.
    09-12-13 06:03 PM
    Peter misek on cbc - lolx. Should repeat later tonight on cbcnn.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    09-12-13 06:24 PM
    yep watching IMG too. Didn't quite hit my target today. (hoping it'll hit tomorrow).
    Last go my gain was 41%, would LOVE to get near that again.
    09-12-13 06:47 PM
    yep watching IMG too. Didn't quite hit my target today. (hoping it'll hit tomorrow).
    Last go my gain was 41%, would LOVE to get near that again.
    What's your target? I'm thinking $5.15-5.25
    09-12-13 06:50 PM
    9/12/2013; 17.9 million in volume; closed at $10.43.

Bullish interpretation:
    - The candle of today is almost an inverted hammer, and paired with the same closing price of $10.43. This shows a bottoming action (bullish matching lows). In other words, this two day pattern is a reversal pattern. Tomorrow needs to be confirmed with a green candle.
    - Pennant is not broken (red top line, and black bottom line). With the today action, it looks ready to start climbing up again.
    - MA 50 on the daily chart is gaining steady traction to curve up. We have MA 200 as support on the hourly chart.

Bearish interpretation:
    - On the weekly chart, the SP needs to gain above 7% tomorrow in order to create a green candle and maintain a bullish weekly chart. 7% is quite a climb without news.
    - $10.50 continues to be a strong resistance. It needs to break this tomorrow, if not, then it will more likely to continue trending down.

--
    Support for tomorrow based on the pennant: $10.28 - $10.31.

Hourly:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-12-7.37.15-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-12-7.33.57-pm.jpg
    09-12-13 06:57 PM
    What's your target? I'm thinking $5.15-5.25
    Last go I bought in at $4.99 and out at $7.06. So my target is $4.26- $4.30
    I didn't get in on the bottom last go, but close enough lol.

gahhhh, it's late my target should have read $5.26-$5.30
    but I think I may just lower that abit.
    Last edited by rebekahlynnharrison; 09-12-13 at 08:59 PM.
    cjcampbell and slipstream89 like this.
    09-12-13 06:58 PM
    Anyone else putting their plan B into action with BBRY heading into the upcoming ER?
    09-12-13 07:02 PM
    In the call TH did say Slight loss Q2....in fact he said they were hopeful for a "slight" profit in Q3

Posted via CB10

Edit....but his "slight" may be a much larger number than my or your defennision lol.
    Pretty sure that was a profit in Q4

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 07:06 PM
    Icahn very publicly invested more in Apple today.
    He bought in around $440 before and it jumped to $500? Now it's back down....he's probably trying to push it up now that the 5C/S release bombed the stock a bit. What did he add to his APPL amount? "more" = what %?
    09-12-13 07:09 PM
    I'm doing the Beta with Channels...it is already leaps ahead as far a tool for business 's , arts events, FFL participants etc...just need to see if people will adopt it, hope they do cuz its much much better than twitter for sharing info, not limited to 140 characters either. Agree they could use some help getting it out there.

Posted via CB10
    I think one of the benefits of twitter is the limited character count. I don't want to read paragraphs when all you really want to say is "you can still dunk in the dark". That to me stole the night.

Also, even if the tools are better for business, it means nothing unless consumers are there. 200mm consumers on Twitter means the biz will follow.

BBM Channels better ramp it up before 3rd place starts looking attractive.
    09-12-13 07:09 PM
    Anyone else putting their plan B into action with BBRY heading into the upcoming ER?
    Plan B is twiddle thumbs.

Same as plan A.

If we get a run to $18 pre earnings, that would be a change of scenarios and plan A may change.

Posted via CB10
    Randeman likes this.
    09-12-13 07:14 PM
    Plan B: rolled out of my iron condor into a bull put spread. My downside break even is $9/share. I'm assuming the stock will trade higher than $9/share until 9/26, anything above $9/share equals profit. I'll be flat going into earnings.

I never like the idea of Friday ER... It's like politicians dumping bad news into weekend news wasteland.
    Just a quick take on IAG. I am not familiar with gold market, but based on the chart of IAG, its max drop to maintain the uptrend line is $4.68. The MACD appears to be cycling down still. The SP just crossed MA 50, and went outside of BB. So, until gold goes up again or seeing a reversal candle, this might continue to trend down.

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-09-12-8.05.21-pm.jpg
    Randeman, bungaboy, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    There is no plan B

bungaboy, jxnb, Kid Vibe and 1 others like this.
    09-12-13 07:16 PM
    He bought in around $440 before and it jumped to $500? Now it's back down....he's probably trying to push it up now that the 5C/S release bombed the stock a bit. What did he add to his APPL amount? "more" = what %?
    His exact quote was "quite a bit"and called it cheap.

Edit: Found the link. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...stock/2802343/
    09-12-13 07:30 PM
    In regards to IMG.TO I have a buy order for $4.60 I see gold dropping more as the equities will continue to rally a little from the syria situation. I want to get in before October because the debt ceiling negotiations will most definitely bring down the market for the short term and I intend to take advantage of that while gold rises. GOOD LUCK!
    09-12-13 07:42 PM
    Plan B is twiddle thumbs.

Same as plan A.

If we get a run to $18 pre earnings, that would be a change of scenarios and plan A may change.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto. I'm holding right thru ER. If we get a big drop, then I'll add. Kind of max' d out at this point. A big run ahead of ER may change plan A, agreed.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 07:56 PM
    Plan B: rolled out of my iron condor into a bull put spread. My downside break even is $9/share. I'm assuming the stock will trade higher than $9/share until 9/26, anything above $9/share equals profit. I'll be flat going into earnings.

I never like the idea of Friday ER... It's like politicians dumping bad news into weekend news wasteland.
    At least it's PM on the Friday.
    09-12-13 08:05 PM
    http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/TV+Sho...ID/2405958449/

Link to misek interview.

09-12-13 08:13 PM

Posted via CB10

His "slight" exceeded his expectations, remember that one? I'd believe the printed release.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 08:18 PM
113,256 ... 19111912191319141915 ...