View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No but it means your getting annoying.
    Maybe take a read of forum rules about provocative posts?
    Maybe start a bashing thread?
    Posted via CB10
    Sorry but it is YOU that is out of line. I am asking a question. If you do not wish to answer it, just move on our use the ignore button as per the mods here. I could have sworn you had me on your ignore list.
    09-12-13 08:52 AM
    Wow is gold ever taking yet another giant **** this morning.
    09-12-13 08:54 AM
    A tweet from a Verge reporter?

I'm going to wait before assigning this any credence. It is up to each individual developer to decide whether or not to charge for a new version. With the level of competition in the app store, I doubt if developers will risk annoying their users and run the risk of having their users transfer to a competitor. I will be very surprised if "all the good iOS apps that users paid for already are going to have new, separate paid versions for their iOS 7 editions". Maybe a small percentage, but not a lot.
    Anything for these people to push their cause. It still amazes me how they think something like this is always positive for BBRY.
    09-12-13 08:56 AM
    Good morning Gang! Hearing lots of rumors we might get some news today or tomorrow. I hope so, the suspense is killing me! I hope everyone has a great day and if you get hold of new news, please post a link. One day closer to the weekend...
    Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    Sorry but it is YOU that is out of line. I am asking a question. If you do not wish to answer it, just move on our use the ignore button as per the mods here. I could have sworn you had me on your ignore list.
    Dude, you have been on there a long time, so you are a fixture of this thread. But as of late, you have not said anything constructive or of any value. What's up with that?
    Allright, time for a good general laugh, insn't it ?
    Chill out dudes, relax !

Goooald is best !

plasmid_boy, Chris2J, lcjr and 7 others like this.
    09-12-13 08:58 AM
    Anything for these people to push their cause. It still amazes me how they think something like this is always positive for BBRY.
    You're putting words in my mouth man. Where did I say that? Geez.

I'm just pointing that out.
    09-12-13 08:58 AM
    Did you guys see the new S-Class coupe with all digital instrument cluster? Looks awesome and makes perfect sense.
    I wonder why Mercedes is using software from a company that is going to die...hmmm
    09-12-13 09:06 AM
    I love seeing these type articles. These remind us there's still a business running here, good stuff.

BlackBerry 9720 smartphone launched in India at Rs 15,990 - Indian Express
    09-12-13 09:07 AM
    Did you guys see the new S-Class coupe with all digital instrument cluster? Looks awesome and makes perfect sense.
    I wonder why Mercedes is using software from a company that is going to die...hmmm
    What are they using? I had a new C350, E350 and now have a new GLK350. Do I need to "upgrade" to BMW?? lol
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-12-13 09:08 AM
    What are they using? I had a new C350, E350 and now have a new GLK350. Do I need to "upgrade" to BMW?? lol
    QNX/BlackBerry software.
    lcjr, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-12-13 09:13 AM
    Here's another breath of fresh air for you all.

BlackBerry Messaging service is hot
    09-12-13 09:15 AM

Does it come in a 3/4 ton 4X4 model? No? Oh well, no use to me.
    bungaboy likes this.
    What me to QUOTE your last twenty questions? Grow up!!

Posted via CB10
    Just 4matic and 3/4 ton can be pulled
    09-12-13 09:19 AM
    Moreover ... have a look of M2M application, now, I mean RIGHT now.
    Puzzle, puzzle ...

Car-to-x communication. - Mercedes-Benz.com
    and

The entire automotive industry should contribute to Car-to-X
    Who's got it up and running now ?
    Right, QNX worse a penny ... hint ? U.S.A alone is 135.000.000 cars.
    abouthsu, Bugmapper, lcjr and 7 others like this.
    09-12-13 09:19 AM
    Where is the big announcement?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 09:20 AM
    Shanks' pony for me.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4
    Oh yeah...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-2002_mercedes_benz_gwagen_4x4_monster_truck_pickup_for_sale_front_resize.jpg
    Dude, you have been on there a long time, so you are a fixture of this thread. But as of late, you have not said anything constructive or of any value. What's up with that?
    I am very sorry but all of my posts have not been negative. I will post both sides of my opinion on BBRY. This is what these forums are supposed to be like. I still love Blackberry and wish them no harm but I refuse to ONLY cut and paste the good stuff while dogging out the bad news.

People can post good news and the are 20 "like" and "thanks" posted within minutes! It reminds me of Sea World with the seals all "clapping" for fish. Have a member post a negative fact, and there are plenty, they are jumped on and scored with the ignore button and called trolls!

Forums are "supposed" to have both sides of the story, no matter how painful that seems to be.

I will always consider many of you as friends no matter what is said here, my skin is very thick.
    m0de25, lcjr, Superfly_FR and 10 others like this.
    09-12-13 09:21 AM
    Diversification makes sense and is a cornerstone investment principle. Just be careful that if that is what truly you want, you actually get it. Here is a chart of BBRY v AMD and you will see how they move together most of the time. That may not be a bad thing, but early on I thought I was diversified until a real investment adviser looked at my retirement portfolio and pointed out that I wasn't really diversified at all. Sure I had different stocks but they were mostly in the same sector or crossed over and were exposed to the same risks (interest rate, China, whatever) . This is DEFINITELY NOT a criticism, just sharing a lesson I learned many years ago that I keep in the back of my mind.

AMD Technical Analysis | Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Co Stock - Yahoo! Finance

Here is AMD v the QQQ a NASDAQ 100 index fund

AMD Technical Analysis | Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Co Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    ever since the risk on, risk off markets diversification is really hard to realize
    lcjr likes this.
    09-12-13 09:21 AM
    I am very sorry but all of my posts have not been negative. I will post both sides of my opinion on BBRY. This is what these forums are supposed to be like. I still love Blackberry and wish them no harm but I refuse to ONLY cut and paste the good stuff while dogging out the bad news.

People can post good news and the are 20 "like" and "thanks" posted within minutes! It reminds me of Sea World with the seals all "clapping" for fish. Have a member post a negative fact, and there are plenty, they are jumped on and scored with the ignore button and called trolls!

Forums are "supposed" to have both sides of the story, no matter how painful that seems to be.

I will always consider many of you as friends no matter what is said here, my skin is very thick.
    i think your delivery of the message might need some upgrading
    09-12-13 09:23 AM
    Moreover ... have a look of M2M application, now, I mean RIGHT now.
    Puzzle, puzzle ...

Car-to-x communication. - Mercedes-Benz.com
    and

Who's got it up and running now ?
    Right, QNX worse a penny ... hint ? U.S.A alone is 135.000.000 cars.
    Thank Gawd, Finally. I've been dreaming of this for a decade or more. Now why can't they do that for WiFi and Cellular signals to extend range in buildings and over hills?
    09-12-13 09:26 AM
    Makes sense the short positions are decreasing, should know "shortly" were we land with this story.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-12-13 09:28 AM
    Shanks' pony for me.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4
    Yes, I should more, but tough to carry lumber and drywall on your back.
    09-12-13 09:29 AM
113,256 ... 19061907190819091910 ...