View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    You know this would either burn me or make me a happy camper. Going through the pain of green and red, if it funk to 6, I would love to average down hard this time around.

I'm hoping for short term gain on some of my other investment to add to my position in BBRY for a final pay our. Sucks that Im not using my tfsa account though so I would be subject to capital gain

Any tax experts here that can provide some tips, if AMD can get a little spike. I was thinking about shorting APPL before the ER but just didn't have the balls or the extra funds to do that.
    Might work...might not, that's the thing Len, no one knows. Your doing great with a deversified portfolio ...you've done the home work...see where it leads with some careful monitoring I say.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:33 PM
    Love me some 70s music! Did I mention I have that channel playing on my SiriusXM Radio?? Lol
    No...what radio station/ network is that?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:34 PM
    Don't forget to add HIMX to your list ... (tx to Leafs, again!). Although we are here for BBRY, it's really kind of folks here to offer up some good leads every now and then.

Bought 500 shares of HIMX a few days ago @ 8.10 and it's been lessening the **** hurt from BBRY ever since A good 8% gain today.
    Bingo, that's exactly right. Before, I had all my eggs in one basket so my full attention and stress with BBRY had no relief. Now I have a few other things to take my mind off BBRY now and then.
    09-11-13 09:36 PM
    These guys played here Monday....seen them at least a half dozen times, never gets old:

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    09-11-13 09:37 PM
    Listen to this on your PlayBook...awesome:

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:43 PM
    Dang, just remembered soccer is on. Watching Brasil and Portugal.
    Randeman likes this.
    09-11-13 09:49 PM
    Bingo, that's exactly right. Before, I had all my eggs in one basket so my full attention and stress with BBRY had no relief. Now I have a few other things to take my mind off BBRY now and then.
    It made sense for me to have all my eggs in BB at the time (when the plans were fresh and seemingly intact) but this latest craziness is getting to be much. So, diversify and spread the love: Now have some stake in BB, HIMX, HALO... and, oh yeah... bit of AMD (was going to stick to tech stocks beacause that's my interest, but HALO crept in there somehow

Not going in blindly, of course.
    09-11-13 09:56 PM
    Don't forget to add HIMX to your list ... (tx to Leafs, again!). Although we are here for BBRY, it's really kind of folks here to offer up some good leads every now and then.

Bought 500 shares of HIMX a few days ago @ 8.10 and it's been lessening the **** hurt from BBRY ever since A good 8% gain today.
    I love that about this thread, speaking of which.

Also I should let everyone know that I've started putting together a forum for us to start chatting about other leads. Just working on getting a url and hosting secured and we should be good to go. I'll keep people posted as I get closer to having it ready for launch

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 10:01 PM
    Bad post, sorry
    09-11-13 11:02 PM
    I like this analysis. I feel it is one of the most neutral and unbiased I have read yet:

Http://Seekingalpha.com/article/1686...e?source=yahoo

Hope the link works. I had to type in manually, because I can't seem to paste from my phone to a post.
    bungaboy, Randeman and rarsen like this.
    09-11-13 11:08 PM
    I like this analysis. I feel it is one of the most neutral and unbiased I have read yet:

Http://Seekingalpha.com/article/1686...e?source=yahoo

Hope the link works. I had to type in manually, because I can't seem to paste from my phone to a post.
    Broken link on my phone

Edit : Try this...

http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/1686952

Last edited by m0de25; 09-11-13 at 11:22 PM.
    bungaboy and Bacon Munchers like this.
    09-11-13 11:10 PM
    Hilarious about the new iPhone:
    09-11-13 11:57 PM
    David SO is one of the comedian I follow on YouTube, he is hilarious yet so true about what he think of the new IPhone. Lmao
    09-12-13 12:26 AM
    You old folks postin' all this mumbo jumbo ancient music... Time for some new sounds!

This is what the 100 dollar party would look like. Right CJ!

On another note, I really feel one of the biggest **** ups was hiring Alicia keys as their promoter. Wow. I could have named 100 more in tune, relevant, characteristic celebs who prob would have costs 1/2 as much... Ah well.
    abouthsu, dusdal, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    09-12-13 12:47 AM
    You old folks postin' all this mumbo jumbo ancient music... Time for some new sounds!

This is what the 100 dollar party would look like. Right CJ!
    Kid, I don't need 100 dollar party to want this instead i take a 40 dollar party and go Tokyo. I'm sure u have the connections to make this happen if we hit 40

Or hit China, i have enough connections to make it a similar party. whos in?
    09-12-13 12:55 AM
    Kid, I don't need 100 dollar party to want this instead i take a 40 dollar party and go Tokyo. I'm sure u have the connections to make this happen if we hit 40

Or hit China, i have enough connections to make it a similar party. whos in?
    I am! Ha. To be honest, even a 30 dollar hit would make me fly back ha. I've never been to China myself, although I really loved HK (not sure if that counts).

BTW, I heard something was being announced tomorrow? Not sure the details.
    bungaboy, Randeman, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    09-12-13 01:10 AM
    I am! Ha. To be honest, even a 30 dollar hit would make me fly back ha. I've never been to China myself, although I really loved HK (not sure if that counts).

BTW, I heard something was being announced tomorrow? Not sure the details.
    Believe me, there are way better provinces for party than HK.

Announcement? Related to what? XBBM?
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-12-13 01:13 AM
    Members have been saying BB is going to announce something tomorrow... Not sure what, probably XBBM?
    09-12-13 01:37 AM
    Super, don't these things normally travel in pairs?

Posted via CB10
    #haha sure, but mines won't fit the screen !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-12-13 at 03:49 AM.
    09-12-13 02:17 AM
    Bungaboy, those nuts look quite rusty! LOL
    Cheap steel. :-)
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-12-13 02:49 AM
    Some News for BB supporting the German HSV HSV-Presseservice: HSV mobil mit BlackBerry | Pressemitteilung HSV Hamburger Sport-Verein e.V.
    I hope they make it right
    bungaboy, snejpa and Randeman like this.
    09-12-13 02:55 AM
    Attachment 200828
    my 2 cent humor

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < bbry stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    Breton ?
    09-12-13 03:10 AM
    #baboon made my fall of my chair !
    bungaboy and dusdal like this.
    09-12-13 03:18 AM
    Hi difabs! I would be interested in joining the forum that you've mentioned as well.

Could you please let me know how to join once it's up? Thanks.

I love that about this thread, speaking of which.

Also I should let everyone know that I've started putting together a forum for us to start chatting about other leads. Just working on getting a url and hosting secured and we should be good to go. I'll keep people posted as I get closer to having it ready for launch

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:32 AM
    News Republic: Sony, Universal, Warner sue SiriusXM for royalties
    Bilaal and sidhuk like this.
    09-12-13 03:44 AM
113,256 ... 19041905190619071908 ...