View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Sorry for the make-up posts fellas, I didn't know that I was in the middle of Happy-Hour!
    lcjr, cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-10-13 08:53 PM
    Ontario must have changed since I left.
    When I got back from out west, I was like "wtf is this? Cool!!" Now it's just the norm.
    sidhuk, Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    09-10-13 08:56 PM
    Sorry for the make-up posts fellas, I didn't know that I was in the middle of Happy-Hour!
    You can post what's on your mind friend, it's after hours.
    09-10-13 08:57 PM
    Landes lane and the Canadian ballet. Good times.

Posted via CB10
    Ya gotta love a great ballet.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-10-13 09:39 PM
    Yeah, ok... Lol
    09-10-13 09:47 PM
    LOL, i was going to say great minds think alike but i wouldnt consider myself in the same spectrum as m8, cj and JL etc but funny how i posted and saw yours right after.
    CJ in Morgan and Jlagoon league? Hey CJ, stay in our league man, our league have more fun. LoL.
    abouthsu and bungaboy like this.
    09-10-13 10:25 PM
    Actually, this is good. It primes angry Apple users to prepare for migrating to a true gesture-based experience with the bbZxx.
    Lol. I was making fun of next "big thing" for me no more apple product upgrade.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-10-13 10:27 PM
    Ontario must have changed since I left.
    Million dollar club is still there I think?
    Randeman likes this.
    09-10-13 10:31 PM
    CJ in Morgan and Jlagoon league? Hey CJ, stay in our league man, our league have more fun. LoL.
    lol... I never left. The transition takes time.
    sidhuk, abouthsu and bungaboy like this.
    09-10-13 10:36 PM

This made me laugh. Damn vine videos.
    09-10-13 11:02 PM
    That's kind of all of you. I am not a pro myself; just contributing what I can. Thankfully, we have Morgan, the stock-meister with experience up the yin yang.
    09-10-13 11:19 PM
    That's kind of all of you. I am not a pro myself; just contributing what I can. Thankfully, we have Morgan, the stock-meister with experience up the yin yang.
    Lol, I was just teasing CJ. Not doubting that you guys will turn down fun time either. I didn't mean to doubt CJ's stock pro skills or his graph creating skills.
    09-10-13 11:27 PM
    Just finished watching the movie Elysium, I truly wish one day the medical bed can be that advanced to cure a lot of the different diseases for ourblove ones and without a doubt it will be power by qnx software. Evolution require time, and having extra money is great but what you do with them is the key. I know what I'm gonna do with mine once the 100 goal is reached and that is to buy something nice for the family and my parents. Can't wait.
    09-11-13 12:21 AM
    I like the way your thinking outside of the box. what I dont get is, Govt has a say in the takeover bid, yet its a free enterprise technically speak. so if the company is in debt issue or struggling that need funding etc. If Govt doesnt provide funding to bail them out, they gonna stop the bid and let the company die? sorry just the naive part of me thinking, im sure its more complicated than that.!
    I believe this is more likely describing a software side related case. BlackBerry's secrets and sensitive patents could potentially impact "Canadian security". For the hardware side, nothing could prevent BB to subcontract the whole hardware division and I believe it won't be much different than selling it (in this context, it is different on a capitalistic view, of course).

I'm not sure this is that easy for govt to bail them out; in Europe, we have rules that would forbid it, as it would be considered as favoritism and against free competition rules. Not sure how it goes in Canada though.
    morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    09-11-13 02:32 AM
    Today is perfect timing for X BBM. Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by herol; 09-11-13 at 04:24 AM.
    09-11-13 04:00 AM
    Today is perfect timing for X BBM. Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    agree
    09-11-13 05:20 AM
    via AC Investor Blog twitter: @ACInvestorBlog

"According to statcounter site Blackberry’s sales are the only ones showing strength"

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.jpg
    09-11-13 05:24 AM
    How is everyone playing the upcoming earnings, I have no faith that it will be any good, it will be another bloodbath. Just wondering if that has been priced into the stock or not. I am hoping the financials beat expectations but nothing really fills me with confidence. Protective Puts are too expensive right now so I am unsure what to do myself, still working on a strategy.
    lcjr likes this.
    09-11-13 06:19 AM
    How is everyone playing the upcoming earnings, I have no faith that it will be any good, it will be another bloodbath. Just wondering if that has been priced into the stock or not. I am hoping the financials beat expectations but nothing really fills me with confidence. Protective Puts are too expensive right now so I am unsure what to do myself, still working on a strategy.
    I do not see how the next ER could be anything except a disaster. No matter how far under, I would not be a BBRY owner at the next ER. Blackberry has been up for sale for over a year now, this will not help the selling price when/if they ever do sell.
    09-11-13 06:29 AM
    Did you own Apple too?

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-11-13 06:48 AM
    Is Blackberry on the 27th reporting before the market opens or after it closes?
    Before

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 06:56 AM
    I thought we would get more of a jump after the lackluster iphone unveiling.
    09-11-13 06:59 AM
    I do not see how the next ER could be anything except a disaster. No matter how far under, I would not be a BBRY owner at the next ER. Blackberry has been up for sale for over a year now, this will not help the selling price when/if they ever do sell.
    Lol...man. you went for broke the last one and lost a bit, now your miserable. Might I suggest you over reached, got greedy and it back fired....why you have to spread FUD everywhere now is Rediculousness. Just sayin.

Let's tell everyone how much you MADE off BlackBerry stock before your booboo?

Edit: BlackBerry has said they are going to be down cash and report a loss....maybe be a bit more specific on "disaster".

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:02 AM
    Lol...man. you went for broke the last one and lost a bit, now your miserable. Might I suggest you over reached, got greedy and it back fired....why you have to spread FUD everywhere now is Rediculousness. Just sayin.

Let's tell everyone how much you MADE off BlackBerry stock before your booboo?

Posted via CB10
    Misery loves company. Dudes retired from this thread like a hundred times now.
    09-11-13 07:05 AM
    Misery loves company. Dudes retired from this thread like a hundred times now.
    I don't get why the 180...ALL stocks can bite you in the azz if you reach further than you are comfortable losing.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:09 AM
113,256 ... 18931894189518961897 ...