• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Down 4 percent on 1 million shares traded lol what a joke
    09-10-13 08:32 AM
    A quick chart is in order here:

Attachment 200296

We were over-bought yesterday and outside the Bollinger Bands, so now we will fall back inside them where we belong. Support is at our prior resistance of $ 11.10/shr so we'll fall back to that level too. Note how powerful the 200-ema has been to the stock, every time we touch it we bounced off it, now we are trying to get back up to it again and clear it to begin a serious rally. This all takes time.

Sorry Gregg,

I have to put you on ignore after reading this in-depth comment you made on SeekingAlpha, I have tried for months to understand why you even post here:

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): Will BlackBerry Bounce Back Or Be Acquired? Don't Count On It - Seeking Alpha

Attachment 200299

Really??
    M8, your too kind. He is already a member of my ignore list even though I prefer just to skip through those useless post as soon as I see the name.
    09-10-13 08:37 AM
    Martin (the OP of the tweet) has been saying that BB needs to get out of hardware for a long time. Kevin is just responding to the idea.
    Just my 2 cents regarding the question "if BB can't make money from hardware, then how would it help another company?"
    Following this logic, Google was stupid to have bought Motorola, sames goes for Microsoft buying Nokia and Sony buying Ericsson. That's fine, people can only see what they understand.
    09-10-13 08:38 AM
    Down 4 percent on 1 million shares traded lol what a joke
    It is played like a Cape Breton fiddle! These are NOT investors. They are traders.

Note: the lies and distortion of the bullogers and analcysts aide and abet.
    09-10-13 08:39 AM
    I rarely put anyone much on my IL and I can skim past alot of utter nonsense, but I must say there
    are a few that just reek of wolves in sheep's clothing. For that, you must be put in your rightful place. So I concur M8.
    09-10-13 08:41 AM
    Good morning gang! Still nothing significant as far as news out there right now so we'll just hang on a bit longer. I'm sure we'll hear something soon though so hang in there. I hope everyone has a great day.
    09-10-13 08:42 AM
    It is played like a Cap Breton fiddle! These are NOT investors. They are traders.

Note: the lies and distortion of the bullogers and analcysts aide and abet.
    Pre market and After hours trading how corned whole blackberry many times. To me honest the only reason pre and after hours exist is for people in the know to get in or out before the public. It shouldnt exist
    09-10-13 08:42 AM
    M8, your too kind. He is already a member of my ignore list even though I prefer just to skip through those useless post as soon as I see the name.
    All you have to do is read their posts in other CB threads. You will quickly discover who are the honest participants and who are the trash talkers and phoney ones.
    09-10-13 08:43 AM
    LOL, I knew Gregg was a paid troll a long time ago along with some others.

Anything below $40.00 is steal. You can think I am greedy. But we will see if it is true.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 08:45 AM
    LOL, I knew Gregg was a paid troll a long time ago along with some others.

Anything below $40.00 is steal. You can think I am greedy. But we will see if it is true.

Posted via CB10
    Paid troll? Really?
    09-10-13 08:55 AM
    I rarely put anyone much on my IL and I can skim past alot of utter nonsense, but I must say there
    are a few that just reek of wolves in sheep's clothing. For that, you must be put in your rightful place. So I concur M8.
    Well good morning Mrs. Harrison!!

I tried to understand where he was coming from but this is grown human being acting like a teenager. At some point they just aren't worth my time. I have a few clowns on ignore here, I don't like doing it but some of the comments are so jaded or just plain dumb!

Have a great day!
    abouthsu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    09-10-13 08:57 AM
    Greg, you have a buisness, if the sales rep looking after your store was responsible for that would you fire him? I would in a NY second.

Posted via CB10
    He is cutting and pasting the same line on SA too.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    09-10-13 08:58 AM
    Welll there goes all of yesterdays gains in less then 30 minutes on a fraction of the volume ...makes me sick
    emtunc likes this.
    09-10-13 09:02 AM
    I'm confused by all these reports. Now this from BNN on twitter.

BlackBerry confirms to #BNN that about 60 jobs focused on U.S. sales are being moved to the U.S. as part of a previously announced plan.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-10-13 09:20 AM
    Can Samsung do anything original? Lol

Dyson sues Samsung for copying vacuum design
    That sucks!
    09-10-13 09:21 AM
    That sucks!
    Good one!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    09-10-13 09:22 AM
    Welll there goes all of yesterdays gains in less then 30 minutes on a fraction of the volume ...makes me sick
    Welcome to the land of big money traders...find negative story, find traction, trade small blocks for a loss in post/pre markets to get stock price down a few percent knowing it will drop further when the market opens...cash out by 11 and golfing by noon....wonderful eh.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, lcjr, cjcampbell and 10 others like this.
    09-10-13 09:24 AM

BlackBerry confirms to #BNN that about 60 jobs focused on U.S. sales are being moved to the U.S. as part of a previously announced plan.
    I hear ya! I just leave it as Blackberry is going through some reorganization and that's enough for me.
    09-10-13 09:25 AM

One interpretation: the US sales guys who sucked so badly that they were just turfed are being replaced at least in part by a group of competent people who are being brought in from outside the US.

Also note that all this stuff involves people who make up about 0.5% of the BlackBerry workforce. It's really, truly, statistically insignificant noise and not worth the attention it's getting.
    09-10-13 09:27 AM
    wake up, see stock down 5%

back to bed.
    09-10-13 09:30 AM
    Welcome to the land of big money traders...find negative story, find traction, trade small blocks for a loss in post/pre markets to get stock price down a few percent knowing it will drop further when the market opens...cash out by 11 and golfing by noon....wonderful eh.

Posted via CB10
    I used to get fairly disappointed but as long as we know our objective and the end goal, this is the wave we have to ride through. #AMD has been trending up nicely though
    morganplus8, lcjr, Jahcure and 4 others like this.
    09-10-13 09:31 AM
    Well good morning Mrs. Harrison!!
    I have a few clowns on ignore here, I don't like doing it but some of the comments are so jaded or just plain dumb!

Have a great day!
    Wait a minute. SF and I are the self appointed resident clowns. Are we on your ignore list? LOL...
    m0de25, leafs123, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    09-10-13 09:38 AM
    Since there's not much going on with BBRY right now I'd like to ask a question to those that understand TA. SIRI is at $3.83 and is heavily shorted with 9.6 days to cover. Reports on-line suggest a possible short squeeze soon. If somebody gets a chance, can they look at that briefly? relevant to BBRY because I'm in on SIRI and if the pop happened I would consider putting some profits into BBRY.
    Jahcure and sidhuk like this.
    09-10-13 09:38 AM
    Morgan, what took you so long?
    Isn't today one of those days when the dark, shadowy ones will crawl out from nowhere ?

09-10-13 09:39 AM
    Since there's not much going on with BBRY right now I'd like to ask a question to those that understand TA. SIRI is at $3.83 and is heavily shorted with 9.6 days to cover. Reports on-line suggest a possible short squeeze soon. If somebody gets a chance, can they look at that briefly? relevant to BBRY because I'm in on SIRI and if the pop happened I would consider putting some profits into BBRY.
    Is there any news pending that would scare the shorts into covering? I see the next ER is still a month and a half away.
    sidhuk likes this.
    09-10-13 09:47 AM
113,256 ... 18831884188518861887 ...