View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh Nards! Here we are again: the SP carrot has once again been dangled on a Friday, so we must otherwise try to keep the stress down all weekend, to delay it for Monday.

This craziness reminds me of final exams (many moons ago).

Speaking of which:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...220000660.html

Keep your chin up this weekend gang!
    bungaboy, sidhuk and BergerKing like this.
    09-07-13 12:13 AM
    hmmm... if we're playing by "Price is Right rules"... is anyone going to say "One BB10 phone sold"???

I'm going to guess 42. Yes. The answer is 42.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10!
    09-07-13 12:23 AM
    Follow your dreams...

$100 in Tokyo!
    09-07-13 01:23 AM
    • m0de25 1.75 million
    • Nquyen 1.8 million - EPS of -$-0.15
    • Chrysaurora 1.96 million - EPS of -$0.15
    • Andrew4life 2.0 million - EPS of - $0.56
    • lcjr 2.0 million
    • Khf227 2.1 million - EPS of -$0.25
    • Notfanboy 2.2 million
    • OMGitworks 2.2 Million
    • CGK 2.3 million
    • Bugmapper 2.4 million - EPS of -$0.10
    • Randeman 2.41 millon
    • Abouthsu 2.5 million
    • Kid Vibe 2.5 million
    • Gesig Boek 2.7 million
    • Superfly_FR 3.0 million
    • Sidhuk 3.0 million
    • Bungaboy 3.15 million - EPS of -$0.12
    • Cjcampbell 3.7 million
    • Morlock_man 4.0 million
    09-07-13 03:17 AM
    Does it got pictures??
    And bubbles ?
    09-07-13 03:27 AM
    Ok guys, this one could sit my theory away from fantasy ...
    Please note the actors; NOK - recent MS acquisition - and SIEMENS (where did I hear that ... oh ... HEINS, zwei, drei !)

The joint venture [NOK/SIEMENS - 50:50] has been the lone bright spot for the handset maker over the past year as its smartphone sales plummeted amid a tough transition to Windows Phone. Due to the ongoing restructuring process as well as the transition to 4G LTE taking place in many parts of the world, the venture not only returned to operating profitability last quarter but also generated cash for four quarters in a row. At a time when Nokia is conserving cash by suspending dividend payouts and leasing its headquarters instead of owning it, NSN is proving highly valuable with its steady cash flows despite not being a core asset. Last quarter, the company managed to strengthen its cash position by 800 million Euros, more than 80% of which came from NSN.
    Nokia Siemens JV Has Been Huge For Nokia But Now Brings Uncertainty - Forbes

So far I know BB NOC has unmatched entry points with carriers all aroud the globe (is that 600+ ?). With MSFT going "low cost devices", one can ask "where is the market" ? Once you have the answer, then you can answer this "is BB network (read: compression = low cost data plans) available there ? ".
    On my very own, I tend to believe the answer is yes.

I believe we have a bidder-partner for the NOC here ...

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
    Sun Tzu, the art of the war.

Edit : I elevated this post to a thread (with some more consensual ifs), so feel welcome to jump there : http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f329/what-if-nok-siemens-network-merge-noc-847031/

Edit 2 : Furthermore, this will support the BBM on WP option I gimmick for months ...
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-07-13 at 11:14 AM.
    09-07-13 03:37 AM
    OT but.....qualifying for Italian Grand Prix Q2 just started. . GO BLACKBERRY / Mercedes

Posted via CB10

Well that wasn't so good...Hamilton failed to advance out of Q2, 67 races in a row he's never failed to advance! Rosberg made it.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 09-07-13 at 07:52 AM.
    09-07-13 07:28 AM
    Why didn't you warn the rest of us(!?)
    Thats is my style with every investment. Made this rule soon after i lost everything twice. LoL. I had an original amount to "burn" on blackberry and some for swing trade. Took the profit on swing trade money. Earnings could have gone either way. Not being able to buy the stock at the bottom is the worst feelings ever. Because by then you know more about the stock behavior but have no cash or lost confident. Having more money to purchase at the bottom to recover loss or make money, to me it is part of the exit strategy.
    09-07-13 08:34 AM
    I actually really enjoyed the movie. I was surprised but I've also never read the book. I think I'm going to have to now.
    Very good Movie. Also technically very advance too. My favorite quote," He always met people, like he knew them".
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-07-13 08:37 AM
    Great movie. I love the soundtrack. The whole movie was so wonderfully directed combined with the superb soundtrack. Felt like I was in a fairy tale.

Posted via CB10
    I also love the sound track. I was thinking of adding the sound track to my collection today.
    09-07-13 08:40 AM
    Follow your dreams...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...01366401_n.jpg

$100 in Tokyo!
    Is that pizza?

Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    09-07-13 08:41 AM
    Interesting... the soundtrack is the only thing I didn't like about it. It wasn't period appropriate. I actually thought I'd dislike LD as I've disliked him as an actor for... well.. ever, but he's done better lately.
    There was a time i never did like him until lately. I thought he was a chick flick hero because of Titanic. I never watched Titanic because of that reason.
    But he has done some great movies.
    I agree with you about the sound track and rather listen em as lounge music. But i did like sound track as it self.
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    09-07-13 08:46 AM
    Is that pizza?

Posted via CB10
    Oh yeah, there's food in that picture

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 08:57 AM
    There was a time i never did like him until lately. I thought he was a chick flick hero because of Titanic. I never watched Titanic because of that reason.
    I agree with you about the sound track and rather listen em as lounge music. But i did like sound track as it self.
    I have yet to watch Titanic for that exact same reason. LoL

And as for Gatsby, here I am wondering WTF everybody is getting torqued up over a 1974 film with Robert Redford????
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-07-13 08:58 AM
    I think that's because he is rocking a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    09-07-13 08:58 AM
    I have yet to watch Titanic for that exact same reason. LoL

And as for Gatsby, here I am wondering WTF everybody is getting torqued up over a 1974 film with Robert Redford????
    LoL, this one Hubs, Peaks and flows better.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-07-13 09:04 AM
    09-07-13 09:13 AM
    Well I can definitely say this.... this time, everyone has checked their expectations.
    If these are the expectations of everyone outside this thread too, I don't see a reason to sell before the ER!
    09-07-13 09:20 AM
    2.9mill

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:14 AM
    An excerpt from TH's speech for the 27th has just been leaked.....

" Good morning, everyone !
    I would like to start by assuring you that BBM is doing very well on other platforms. We have unprecedented interest.
    We have been striving hard to build value for our loyal shareholders.
    To sum it up, those of you who sold their shares yesterday, will be screwed today.
    And now, the hard numbers.... "

Please take this with a grain of salt.
    09-07-13 11:53 AM
    Awesome pic, Kid!
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    09-07-13 11:55 AM

Please take this with a grain of salt.
    Only "a grain"?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:04 PM
    Follow your dreams...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...01366401_n.jpg

$100 in Tokyo!
    Kid, if we ever make some.money off BBRY, I'm coming over to Tokyo to visit you I'm planning to visit Taiwan in Jan or Feb so Tokyo is only two hours away.
    Randeman, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-07-13 12:25 PM
    Kid, if we ever make some.money off BBRY, I'm coming over to Tokyo to visit you I'm planning to visit Taiwan in Jan or Feb so Tokyo is only two hours away.
    Hell ya! Although I am from and currently living in Vancouver, I try and visit Tokyo once a year. Great place to visit if you like fast paced, exciting, and random adventures.

Looking for news/updates and I found this...
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...ticle14157983/
    09-07-13 01:03 PM
    Only "a grain"?

Posted via CB10
    Well . . . . . a couple.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rock_salt_lumps.jpg
    09-07-13 01:31 PM
113,256 ... 18671868186918701871 ...