View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hi M8, almost seems like your reading my mind. been watching over a few pharmaceutical and HALO was tipped by a friend to me as well. I love to commit more funds atm but whats your thoughts of doing it via options route for the OCT 19, $9 strike 0.95 ask? premium seem fairly expensive but might be well worth the risk

Thank you for sharing Morgon!

gracias!
    I won't buy options on this one because I prefer to write them but the Dec $ 10.00's are the ones I would consider buying. I like more time, I like it when the market is finished with yearend position squaring and that can drive a stock like this one much higher. Try to hang around until the end of this year. Of note, a Director of the company recently bought 100,000 shares with her own money, that doesn't suck, especially when you see 99.9% of Directors and management doing controlled selling. Good luck!

And we have a 52 week high ...........................
    09-06-13 10:44 AM
    Loving all the information and knowledge sharing that is going on today - so many reasons I love this group of people.

Also - people have been reading my mind cause I was interested in maybe starting a forum for us where we could discuss other stocks and some more TA tips and tricks. I know I don't contribute much but I am trying to soak up as much as I possibly can...

Anyone interested in this PM me and if there is enough i'll look into setting it up.
    09-06-13 10:56 AM
    Loving all the information and knowledge sharing that is going on today - so many reasons I love this group of people.

Also - people have been reading my mind cause I was interested in maybe starting a forum for us where we could discuss other stocks and some more TA tips and tricks. I know I don't contribute much but I am trying to soak up as much as I possibly can...

Anyone interested in this PM me and if there is enough i'll look into setting it up.
    Ditto. So down for that!
    La Emperor, lcjr, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    09-06-13 11:03 AM
    Thanks for the headsup. Now I'm more confident in my choice to wait for the pull back lol
    I'm in too but can only afford 100 shares from essentially my BBRY "play" account. lol
    Randeman likes this.
    09-06-13 11:11 AM

Me too!
    09-06-13 11:14 AM
    How do you know that?
    Do you see Apple adopting it? This is just as unlikely - Use your mentality - Microsoft has just spent the last five years building an ecosystem that has common UI elements across all platforms (desktop, laptop, tablet, xbox, WP) - they are going to drop one of them to use a common different design language and look and feel?

That's *before* you get into any of the technical issues.

I know people like to have lurid fantasies but the idea of MSFT dropping WP for BB10 is the sort of thing that you can only dream up if you smoke a lot of crack.
    I'm not on crack lol : Sure not going to happen.
    But points in this article were interesting though.
    Randeman likes this.
    09-06-13 11:19 AM

I noticed stockpopeVIII has liked your suggestion. You may proceed
    lcjr, bungaboy, Bugmapper and 1 others like this.
    09-06-13 11:20 AM

I'm in for this too.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 11:28 AM
    The Verge had a great discussion on the Microsoft/Nokia deal and some BlackBerry. Worth checking out if you're interested.

The Vergecast 092 - September 5th 2013 | The Verge
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-06-13 11:36 AM
    I won't buy options on this one because I prefer to write them but the Dec $ 10.00's are the ones I would consider buying. I like more time, I like it when the market is finished with yearend position squaring and that can drive a stock like this one much higher. Try to hang around until the end of this year. Of note, a Director of the company recently bought 100,000 shares with her own money, that doesn't suck, especially when you see 99.9% of Directors and management doing controlled selling. Good luck!

And we have a 52 week high ...........................
    Got a few calls for Dec 21, 10 Strike, so lets see how this goes. Questrade comes in handy as I setup a margin account for these reasons =) Thank you again for sharing while we wait for real BBRY news! TGIF, Have a great weekend M8!!!
    lcjr, Randeman, Compaqee and 1 others like this.
    09-06-13 11:39 AM
    Ditto. So down for that!
    Et moi aussi.
    lcjr likes this.
    09-06-13 11:44 AM

I PM you already but I'm definitely up for that, just make sure there is a troll filter =P Have a great weekend!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    09-06-13 11:46 AM

Great idea. PM sent.
    09-06-13 12:00 PM
    FWIW - BlackBerry is #3 in US according to the latest from comScore:

The data was reported by comScore Inc. (SCOR).

In the U.S. market, the Android operating system from Google enjoys 51.8% of the market, compared with 40.4% for iOS. The BlackBerry platform from BlackBerry Ltd. (BBRY) fell from 5.1% to 4.3%, while Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) remained flat at 3%.

Apple Continues to Lead U.S. Smartphone Market - Yahoo! Finance
    09-06-13 12:25 PM
    I'm not on crack lol : Sure not going to happen.
    But points in this article were interesting though.
    Super, if you're not on crack...WTF happened to your hair???
    09-06-13 12:30 PM
    09-06-13 12:37 PM
    * mort de rire * (aka MDR aka LOL)
    well, it's Friday and in a random thread, I invited people to shout something encouraging for our teamS CB and BB.
    That shout was "Make it funky", and while I'm a soul addict; seems natural to change my avi, as I do regularly.

But since you ask, you'll get double pain

One for the shout :

And one for the avatar :

Wanna shout some happiness and support ? -> http://forums.crackberry.com/general...im-fan-846432/
    P.S: Wanna rant and **** vinegar ? -> go there instead !

That's it for today, gang. I'm-out-of-the-office-dad-ring-off-dat-fone !
    Peace.
    Bugmapper, Randeman, jxnb and 5 others like this.
    09-06-13 12:56 PM
    * mort de rire * (aka MDR aka LOL)

Well, one more then I gotta run. I thought "more the rear" was a CJ expression...

Moi, je parle francais - at least my version of it.
    Bonne fin-de-semaine a tous!
    Vive la BlackBerry!
    09-06-13 01:08 PM
    I'm interested. Thanks for the idea!

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 01:12 PM
    Boriiiiiing Friday...

Where the news at?

lcjr, abouthsu, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    09-06-13 01:33 PM
    Dang it's dead in here too! Did everyone take off to BEER-THIRTY already?????
    09-06-13 01:43 PM
    Giving it some serious consideration. lol
    lcjr, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-06-13 01:45 PM

Loving my job right now... speakers at 11!
    09-06-13 01:47 PM
    Boriiiiiing Friday...

Where the news at?

Beware the quiet before the storm!
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-06-13 01:49 PM
    I usually get knock out at BEER-SIX so I'm working my way pass BEER-TWO LOL *i know, i'm a light weight* can't drink but I will smoke some BC bud as much as you would like. =P
    lcjr, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    09-06-13 02:00 PM
113,256 ... 18611862186318641865 ...