View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No, I think it's two way: AV-Link, for instance may handle the touch perfectly (remember we're talking about Gb/s multiples here - 2.0 will be 6 Gb/s, 1.4 is 3.7 Gb/s . Also, since HDMI 1.4, it can be linked to the [ethernet-wired] network up to 100 Mb/s.
    As for as I know, it is two way. for audio I am positive because my HT has the option to send audio and also play back the TV sound. The ethernet is also doable both ways. Beside that, I do have rocket fish wireless hdmi unit for my projector and it just works fine.
    Last edited by sidhuk; 09-06-13 at 09:01 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-06-13 08:47 AM
    We are all saved! Kevin is going to buy Blackberry! Alert the media!

I'm going to buy BlackBerry!
    lcjr, plasmid_boy, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    09-06-13 08:52 AM
    Good morning gang! TGIFF and I hope everyone has a great day as we head towards the weekend.
    09-06-13 08:54 AM
    We are all saved! Kevin is going to buy Blackberry! Alert the media!
    Is he buying the phone or stock? Lol
    bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    09-06-13 09:03 AM
    I dont understand the reasoning behind shorting this at all. What's the upside a dollar or two? If BBRY gets sold there's no way it'll be lower than 10 bucks.
    Reed Richards likes this.
    09-06-13 09:09 AM
    Thanks M8. I just bought a few hundred shares for kicks.
    This is my area of expertise, so I did a quick research on the company and its technology. Seems promising and has a clear niche that larger pharmas would love to have.
    plasmid_boy!!

You may know that I rarely offer my stock selections to the public, I gave the board ACAD, IMG.TO or IAG (US) and a couple of others. This doesn't mean that I know any more than anyone else so the caveat here is that you do your homework and decide if this investment suits your temperament. Having said that, I really like this one, they are firing on all cylinders and have the best backing in the world. Forget about it for a few weeks and have a look at it in late October, should do very well. Best of luck!
    09-06-13 09:14 AM
    I dont understand the reasoning behind shorting this at all. What's the upside a dollar or two? If BBRY gets sold there's no way it'll be lower than 10 bucks.
    At this point I dont think it is about money...rather it being about destroying non-american company
    morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    09-06-13 09:15 AM
    I trust this thread to keep me update on BBRY activities - it seems the company went bankrupt and we all missed it .
    09-06-13 09:25 AM
    Well, looks like the market turn a bit around after Obama's Syria comments.
    lcjr and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-06-13 09:26 AM
    plasmid_boy!!

You may know that I rarely offer my stock selections to the public, I gave the board ACAD, IMG.TO or IAG (US) and a couple of others. This doesn't mean that I know any more than anyone else so the caveat here is that you do your homework and decide if this investment suits your temperament. Having said that, I really like this one, they are firing on all cylinders and have the best backing in the world. Forget about it for a few weeks and have a look at it in late October, should do very well. Best of luck!
    Always well intentioned - your IMG.TO recommendation helped me make $400 to help recoup some costs on BBRY thus far. Thanks, I'd take your advice over many others simply because you're so genuine in your approach to helping others. (Always ensuring to remind folks to do their homework =D)

Still sneaking peaks here and there - work has been really busy.

Cheers to you all!

P.S - I think i'll check out HALO!
    09-06-13 09:28 AM
    plasmid_boy!!

Completely understand that. I usually go against the crowd or established dogmas, so don't worry about me following blindly.
    I was going to include a message in the previous post to assure you not to worry about this, but thought that it was simply understood and therefore unnecessary. Thanks for sharing your picks!!!
    09-06-13 09:36 AM
    Always well intentioned - your IMG.TO recommendation helped me make $400 to help recoup some costs on BBRY thus far. Thanks, I'd take your advice over many others simply because you're so genuine in your approach to helping others. (Always ensuring to remind folks to do their homework =D)

Still sneaking peaks here and there - work has been really busy.

Cheers to you all!

P.S - I think i'll check out HALO!
    I don't know about using Morgan's picks...They're so unlike my own. All his charts seem to stand up to the right quadrant while most of mine hang down to the right (easy CJ). The problem with that is they can't get 'sprung' like mine can. Hmmmm. What to do. Maybe I should try making money for a change?
    Thanks Morgan.
    09-06-13 09:41 AM
    Having said that, my Facebook stock seems to have 'sprung'
    That only took 14 months!
    morganplus8, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    09-06-13 09:43 AM
    I trust this thread to keep me update on BBRY activities - it seems the company went bankrupt and we all missed it .
    Holy cow that article was like daggers going into butter. Dang that was ruthless.
    09-06-13 09:43 AM
    Man, what a run. My feelings towards FB as a service kept me from buying in the $20 area.
    09-06-13 09:48 AM
    Facebook has definitely sprung, but I still don't understand why?
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    Man, what a run. My feelings towards FB as a service kept me from buying in the $20 area.
    Exactly my same reason for not buying, then.....BAM. SmH. Sigh.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    Some one reminded in other web sites comments that.
    " As of June 30, Bank of America increased it's holdings by 178%, Goldman Sach's increased theirs by 76%, Citigroup increased their holdings by 320%, Morgan Stanley by 174%."

Well, it appears someone is betting on something:

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/bbry/in...ional-holdings
    09-06-13 09:53 AM
    Facebook finally did what they said they would do a long time ago. It just took this long to come to fruition. With this one, I did my doubling-down on opening day and just left it alone ever since. I already had way too much invested and I couldn't afford to add to it when it dropped so much along the way (I was too busy tripling and quadrupling on BlackBerry in most of my accounts).
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-06-13 09:55 AM
    Facebook has definitely sprung, but I still don't understand why?
    Their recent ER and mobile ad revenue generated. They are positioned well now down the road for more revenue. Mobile is the way.
    Randeman, lcjr and Compaqee like this.
    09-06-13 10:07 AM
    Can Prem exceed the 10% ownership disclosure rules by buying BB stock then loaning it to shorters? It looks like you can avoid the Early Warning requirements by doing so? Maybe that's why BB is stuck at $11.00

CSA propose amendments to early warning reporting regime to enhance disclosure : Canadian Securities Law

a Quote:
    However, the proposals would exempt the lender (but not the borrower) from reporting securities lent out as a disposition under a “specified securities lending arrangement” that provides an unrestricted ability for the lender to recall the securities (or identical securities) before a meeting of securityholders and/or requires the borrower to vote the securities in accordance with the lender’s instructions
    09-06-13 10:16 AM

Here is my pick for the rest of 2013, it's HALO and it is about to rocket:

This one has moved above its moving averages, it has been quietly making short work of rallying since April and looks to be ready to burst above its 52 week high. Because the stock has rallied so hard, it is close to over-bought in the short-term with the RSI = 70, so you would watch for a breakout any day now, and if it doesn't occur, make use of this chart to buy it on any pull back. I hope it fails on this push and pulls back one more time so I can buy a large block of it. The story behind the stock is huge, the Baker Brothers bought a very large ownership position in it and there is a huge Call option purchase in the $ 8.50 area for October, all bullish signs for a company with huge potential.
    Hi M8, almost seems like your reading my mind. been watching over a few pharmaceutical and HALO was tipped by a friend to me as well. I love to commit more funds atm but whats your thoughts of doing it via options route for the OCT 19, $9 strike 0.95 ask? premium seem fairly expensive but might be well worth the risk

Thank you for sharing Morgon!

gracias!
    Randeman likes this.
    09-06-13 10:28 AM
    Just an FYI you are all probably screwed on HALO as I just dove in for 250 shares.... Heck when they double, I am back to even with the "play" account. Wish playing was more fun at this point in time, but maybe it will be sometime soon. Continued GLTA in BBRY and HALO.
    09-06-13 10:30 AM
    Just an FYI you are all probably screwed on HALO as I just dove in for 250 shares.... Heck when they double, I am back to even with the "play" account. Wish playing was more fun at this point in time, but maybe it will be sometime soon. Continued GLTA in BBRY and HALO.
    I will wait for the pullback caused by you, to get in.
    09-06-13 10:35 AM
    Thanks for the headsup. Now I'm more confident in my choice to wait for the pull back lol
    09-06-13 10:39 AM
113,256 ... 18601861186218631864 ...