1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Bad mental image, can we talk about rippers now?... lol

Posted via CB10
    Only if you're lighting them.

On another note, I heard there was a ruckus earlier today with some bickering going on, and things were a click away from getting shut down, possibly for good. Might wanna take that in mind before participating in that in the days to come. I've finally wrapped up my truck move, so I'll be able to visit a bit more often, again. Let's be cool, everyone, fighting with trouble just isn't worth it.
    lcjr, sidhuk, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:05 PM
    Yeah, not to get into conspiracy theories but people are wearing really thick blinders if they think ALL governments haven't had that technology for quite some time. Also blind are the people who don't believe Internet providers and cell phone companies don't already give information to the government. Just sayin....
    Geez, I don't know. I've worked with the gov't for the past 31 years (Navy, contractor with National Defence, etc.) and I haven't worked with too many swift ones. Lots of people adept with solitaire, though. Maybe they funnel all the smart ones into that area of IT, but the rest of IT? That's a stretch.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    09-05-13 10:08 PM
    I was staring out in the ocean pondering the mean of life there.

Posted via CB10
    I am kinda sad that you took off your "Meaning of the life" portrait.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    09-05-13 10:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    And you ultimately decided...**** on it!
    (or in it)
    lcjr, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    ... and peeing. Be honest!
    bungaboy, lcjr, Randeman and 1 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:11 PM
    Geez, I don't know. I've worked with the gov't for the past 31 years (Navy, contractor with National Defence, etc.) and I haven't worked with too many swift ones. Lots of people adept with solitaire, though. Maybe they funnel all the smart ones into that area of IT, but the rest of IT? That's a stretch.
    Naw, I mean the real Feds. Like the folks monitoring the CIA and FBI. Yep, there's a crew that monitors them too. Every government has them. I work for the DoD so I see your point about who we see everyday, but there is a group of untouchable in every government.
    bungaboy, Randeman, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:12 PM
    We could troll over at I more, Android Central and WP Nation. :-)
    Part of me was standing at attention, reading that article. Knew it all along, of course.

Edit: Darn. Wrong article, again.
    Last edited by Randeman; 09-05-13 at 10:26 PM. Reason: IFU (I f...'d up)
    lcjr, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-05-13 10:20 PM
    Naw, I mean the real Feds. Like the folks monitoring the CIA and FBI. Yep, there's a crew that monitors them too. Every government has them. I work for the
    DoD so I see your point about who we see everyday, but there is a group of untouchable in every government.
    Well, we know it's definitely not the politicians.
    lcjr, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:24 PM
    Well, World's Stupidest is on TV so ill check in with you all tomorrow. Have a great evening!
    bungaboy, Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    09-05-13 10:25 PM
    http://n4bb.com/blackberry-resilient-empire/

I thought this article was really good.

Posted via CB10
    Wow. I love reading articles like that it just gets me pumped up! What does the team in Waterloo have up their sleeves?

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10!
    bungaboy, sidhuk, zyben and 1 others like this.
    09-05-13 10:29 PM
    OK, I felt foolish for the childish and off topic posts that I have been making, so this is at least along the right path, as it affects stock price.

Albeit old, I have not heard of any newer news reflecting when Telefonica will be repaying the Canuck Gov't. for this loan.
    It would be nice if it happened for this E.R. Though. We need all the help we can get.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04...berry_support/

Cheers to Leafs for tipping me in the right direction.
    09-05-13 10:32 PM
    Wow. I love reading articles like that it just gets me pumped up! What does the team in Waterloo have up their sleeves?

Man! I am glad for 'Reader Mode'. I was getting distracted with all those "Love me long-time" girls.

Thanks for the link. Cool picture of Thorston, although he dies look somewhat confused.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-05-13 10:35 PM
    BlackBerry - The Resilient Empire - N4BB

I thought this article was really good.

Posted via CB10
    been a while since i read a great article like this.!
    09-05-13 11:01 PM
    ... and peeing. Be honest!
    With one leg up?
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-05-13 11:02 PM
    off hours and a side topic.

Anyone here use Questrade for their trading platform and your thoughts? I just recently set one up and trying to figure things out with their UI and heard horror stories from time to time with Questrade. I'm hoping that isnt the case.
    09-05-13 11:02 PM
    OK, I felt foolish for the childish and off topic posts that I have been making, so this is at least along the right path, as it affects stock price.

Albeit old, I have not heard of any newer news reflecting when Telefonica will be repaying the Canuck Gov't. for this loan.
    It would be nice if it happened for this E.R. Though. We need all the help we can get.

Canadian gov: Have half a million BlackBerrys now, pay later!

Cheers to Leafs for tipping me in the right direction.
    A little after hours fun is in order, all work and no play makes trading a dull sport.
    09-05-13 11:06 PM

Anyone here use Questrade for their trading platform and your thoughts? I just recently set one up and trying to figure things out with their UI and heard horror stories from time to time with Questrade. I'm hoping that isnt the case.
    Etrade for me. I'm a complete noob and found their UI informative and intuitive. I even set my self up with a global trading account to buy BB shares on the TSX and its was completely painless. Out of curiosity, why did you choose questrade despite the "horror" stories you'd heard?

09-05-13 11:14 PM

I use it, dope stuff.

Although, since last ER, I have only looked at my account once...
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    09-05-13 11:15 PM
    I use it, dope stuff.

Been there done that. That's why I always keep extra cash on the side to buy at the screw up. I sold day before the last ER large percentage. Still kept enough.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-05-13 11:26 PM
    LJ,

some survey I did today while thinking about #AMD trolling the shopping mall. EBgames and BESTBUY both feedback on pre-orders are fairly positive. two different stores checked and seems like the ratio of PS4 vs XONE is 2 to 1. Their feedback on the pre-order is pretty good and those who will be getting their pre-order unit on launch day is 40 units per store allocation for XONE and 200 for PS4. Each stores and location might be slightly different but seems like MSFT has some sort of inventory issues where Sony seems to be better with supply control at the moment. Either way the result should be good for AMD

Thought I share some info as you gave a few of us great tip on #AMD.

Good night boys. another day of *green* to end the week I hope.
    lcjr likes this.
    09-05-13 11:28 PM
    3MAN,

great question and despite the "horro" stories, i have heard good stories as well and each person's experiences is unique of it self so i figure i give them a try as I heard some positive ones and decide for myself. =)
    09-05-13 11:31 PM
    I use it, dope stuff.

LOL pros and cons of looking regularly or not. For me, looking at the paper loss reminded me to think with my head instead of heart. for us that are *long* will prevail without a doubt as the gut feeling still tells me BBRY/QNX has the foundation to transform successfully to a software giant vertically in all different end point devices. unfortunately that will take time, "Rome wasn't build overnight* as I keep telling myself that.

Hopefully it is less painful at the moment as we begin the road to recovery slowly, i don't think this ER nor maybe/hopefully a break even on the next ER. Like the article posted a few posts back, a great partnership will help market BBRY to the wider mainstream audience while they continue to reduce cost, slim down and be the niche yet profitable company.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-05-13 11:37 PM
    LJ,

some survey I did today while thinking about #AMD trolling the shopping mall. EBgames and BESTBUY both feedback on pre-orders are fairly positive. two different stores checked and seems like the ratio of PS4 vs XONE is 2 to 1. Their feedback on the pre-order is pretty good and those who will be getting their pre-order unit on launch day is 40 units per store allocation for XONE and 200 for PS4. Each stores and location might be slightly different but seems like MSFT has some sort of inventory issues where Sony seems to be better with supply control at the moment. Either way the result should be good for AMD

Thought I share some info as you gave a few of us great tip on #AMD.

Good night boys. another day of *green* to end the week I hope.
    Seems like I will need to buy some AMD to be a part of this thread!
    I guess I will jump in tomorrow.

Haven't researched it much, but will take you guys' word for it. ( I can blame the 'confirmation bias' later if things go wrong).
    m0de25, bungaboy, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    09-05-13 11:41 PM

Cheapest place with the Worst Service... QuesTrade Horro Stories

Good Luck
    09-06-13 12:13 AM
    Seems like I will need to buy some AMD to be a part of this thread!
    I guess I will jump in tomorrow.

Haven't researched it much, but will take you guys' word for it. ( I can blame the 'confirmation bias' later if things go wrong).
    Although a few has joined the parade, I strongly suggest doing your own homework and decide for yourself. The revolution of consoles upcoming is a fairly big step up as far as hardware specs and packed with features. AMD provide CPU/GPU for both platforms, so looking from that angle, it make sense to me to say the least and I think the holidays sales will provide some decent revenue for AMD from both platforms.

I'm no expert and our in house expert JL has been following AMD for a while from what I recalled. maybe him or M8 might be the better one to provide analysis then me feeding you the AMD kool-aid. =P

GL if you do, as LJ noted a while back, its a pump and dump, hoping to make a little for the new shiny Z30 that is waiting forme

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-kgwnwj5.jpg

PS, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, I'm no expert like m8 and some of the guys on the board or will I ever become one so DO NOT INVEST base on my opinions.. =)
    Last edited by abouthsu; 09-06-13 at 01:02 AM.
    bungaboy, sidhuk, lcjr and 3 others like this.
    09-06-13 12:50 AM
113,250 ... 18581859186018611862 ...