View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    SuperFly. I could draw you a picture, but, I think Berger would remove it as fast as I could draw it.

Edit: All will be revealed/explained at the $100 party!
    Ok, I'm crunching numbers and making charts at work today so my brain is already fried pretty good by lunchtime. What the heck are you guys talking about? lol If it's something I should know about the SP, please don't hold back. I need paint by numbers after lunch...I'm toast for the rest of the day really....
    09-05-13 01:40 PM
    So... I get the impression that most people here only invest in (or are heavily weighted toward) tech stocks. True?
    I've made a few trades in mining and medical too.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper, lcjr, leafs123 and 1 others like this.
    09-05-13 01:40 PM
    I've made a few trades in mining and medical too.

Posted via CB10
    Checkout CHTP..... Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. (CHTP) Interactive Chart Analysis - NASDAQ.com
    09-05-13 01:57 PM
    Am in the technical side of renewable energies with some financials, and when eventually I find time availabilities will get more involved in the Stocks portion of it. The attached YouTube is off-topic but included for general interest, to get the stressful to think about something else when trying to put pieces of the puzzle together...
    http://www.youtube.com/v/KEBJmZL8G1E
    09-05-13 02:00 PM
    Am in the technical side of renewable energies with some financials, and when eventually I find time availabilities will get more involved in the Stocks portion of it. The attached YouTube is off-topic but included for general interest, to get the stressful to think about something else when trying to put pieces of the puzzle together...
    http://www.youtube.com/v/KEBJmZL8G1E
    Awesome! I got tired just watching that though... lol
    09-05-13 02:06 PM
    We are fizzling out today, another last minute surge?
    09-05-13 02:15 PM
    This just went downhill. Ugh.
    09-05-13 02:16 PM
    This is like clock work its to funny. EOD pump followed by PM pump then shorted again. Repeat as many time until BB BoD get there head out of there asses

TH and the BoD need to come out and release some facts. We have been in the dark since last ER. Are you or arnt you going to tell and if so who have you been talking to. None of this keep shareholders in the dark , we have paid way to much alrdy
    09-05-13 02:18 PM
    Good thing it held! Phew!
    09-05-13 02:26 PM
    This is like clock work its to funny. EOD pump followed by PM pump then shorted again. Repeat as many time until BB BoD get there head out of there asses

TH and the BoD need to come out and release some facts. We have been in the dark since last ER. Are you or arnt you going to tell and if so who have you been talking to. None of this keep shareholders in the dark , we have paid way to much alrdy
    You do realize that there is absolutely no way that they'll tell anyone who they've been talking to and regarding what kind of deal, until a deal is ready to take it to the shareholders right?
    morganplus8, kfh227, jxnb and 2 others like this.
    09-05-13 02:26 PM
    Sorry about that. I got a little preoccupied with other stuff. Back on it. lol
    bkupris, bungaboy, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    09-05-13 02:27 PM
    Apparently there was CNBC segment with good analysis on why to buy BBRY. Rebounded after that.
    09-05-13 02:29 PM
    This just went downhill. Ugh.
    15 minutes later and its back up 35 cents. Thought I had the TSX open for a second there.
    09-05-13 02:30 PM
    BB should go for broke and market itself as the most secure platform. Smh, read below.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/us...anted=all&_r=0
    Bugmapper, sidhuk and danprown like this.
    09-05-13 02:31 PM
    Without news we still have 14 trading days left before deciding to hold or sell (full or partial). Can't count the 26th because that's the morning you should execute a decision if you haven't already. So, the slight drop in the SP is just another fluctuation we are used to. It doesn't bother me right now really, as I know this can take off again or just continue to bounce around until ER. Keep calm or as calm as possible. lol
    Kid Vibe, Shanerredflag and nquyen like this.
    09-05-13 02:31 PM
    Sorry about that. I got a little preoccupied with other stuff. Back on it. lol
    Very effective. Look at it going up.
    I will call this formation 'CJ's bodily reaction to a back-door scenario'.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    09-05-13 02:32 PM
    Without news we still have 14 trading days left before deciding to hold or sell (full or partial). Can't count the 26th because that's the morning you should execute a decision if you haven't already. So, the slight drop in the SP is just another fluctuation we are used to. It doesn't bother me right now really, as I know this can take off again or just continue to bounce around until ER. Keep calm or as calm as possible. lol
    We will be holding hands together on this man, I'm in the same boat... Until then, sit back and relax, don't look at the stock 24/7

PS: Apparently my new mix is going to be played on Romania's Dance FM... In about 20 minutes. Stay tuned (I think it is today)

DanceFM.ro – 89,5FM | Faster. Better. Higher. Louder
    09-05-13 02:38 PM
    Wholly roller coaster BatMan...

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-05-13 02:47 PM
    You do realize that there is absolutely no way that they'll tell anyone who they've been talking to and regarding what kind of deal, until a deal is ready to take it to the shareholders right?
    I realize this but them announcing a sale in the first place was a total screw up on their part. Why announce something like ?? Puts a total negative vibe around the company. Unless they already know that there is a done deal , which I dont think there is at this point
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    09-05-13 02:50 PM
    I realize this but them announcing a sale in the first place was a total screw up on their part. Why announce something like ?? Puts a total negative vibe around the company. Unless they already know that there is a done deal , which I dont think there is at this point
    To stabilize the stock price and keep it from being trounced? And to be fair, a deal could very much be complete. I personally don't think a sale is in order but a partnership...
    lcjr, rarsen, cjcampbell and 2 others like this.
    09-05-13 02:53 PM
    Damn! I was yelling at my screen to hold at 11.00 but another good green day (at 10.99)
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-05-13 03:04 PM
    I was but I guess I could switch to the bell now.
    How much you selling the pups for? LoL
    Bugmapper, rarsen, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    Hmmm.... I wonder if converting Blackberry into an umbrella/holding company for 3 - 5 corporate entities would make the whole thing more palatable. BBM Inc., BBM2M Inc, BBMDM Inc, BBPhones Inc. BBNetwork Inc.

Each Company can work with whomever their natural partner is. BBM Inc partners with Linkdin and ?; BBm2m works with automotive and automation groups; BBmdm works in the corporate, consumer and government sectors to provide storefronts, services and management; BBPhones works in the consumer and enterprise communication business; BBNetwork provides network/cloud services.

I may not have the divisions correct but you get the picture. This way each division reports and functions independently, can be renamed, and Blackberry becomes just a holding company called Blackberry Group Inc.

Too inefficient?
    nquyen, lcjr, cjcampbell and 6 others like this.
    I also think it was necessary because of Prem leaving the BoD. If he had left with absolutely no context surrounding the situation the SP would have absolutely tanked. They needed to create context surround him leaving in order to create stability.
    09-05-13 03:05 PM

I actually spoke to IR yesterday. They are in a quiet period and cannot say anything until Sept. 27.
    lcjr, rarsen, morganplus8 and 5 others like this.
    09-05-13 03:05 PM
113,256 ... 18531854185518561857 ...