View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Speaking of Bombs, statcounter for United states of America is approaching 6%. I just saw 6.2% on september 1st. 6.4% on august 30th. LoL corporate dont use blackberries on weekends?
    http://gs.statcounter.com/?PHPSESSID...30201-20130903
    09-04-13 09:30 AM
    Long weekend's at their luxury cottages!
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-04-13 09:38 AM
    Speaking of Bombs, statcounter for United states of America is approaching 6%. I just saw 6.2% on september 1st. 6.4% on august 30th. LoL corporate dont use blackberries on weekends?
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    They must work for Yahoo and Marissa Mayer.
    sidhuk, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    09-04-13 09:39 AM
    Yesterday at the Gym, seen 3 q10 among the 5 phones put aside on the side lines while owners playing basketball. I asked one of the guys how is q10? He said," good phone but will be better with some new software fix ups". He wasn't concerned or bragging about it. One is young doctor, second is construction worker and third physical trainer. It was the construction guy that i was talking to. Apparently made me feel good.
    09-04-13 09:42 AM
    10.40 The sky is not falling in after the NOK/MSFT news...
    09-04-13 09:44 AM
    Suppose a deal could be reached for $ 4 billion over 10 years, amortised at $ 400 million per year, they would pay that much out in fees, services and lost revenue due to products being blocked in several nations. This is chump change after tax. The next deal is security for their products and a second choice for an OS. BlackBerry could have their hardware manufactured via Samsung and the two could work together to take business away from Apple. This is why I can't purchase Apple stock.
    I want them to license BB10 and associated patents to Samsung on a per device basis.
    09-04-13 09:46 AM
    Rumours driving this spike? Or just time to test resistance?
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    09-04-13 09:46 AM
    I was wondering the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    09-04-13 09:48 AM
    The fastest man in the world's whole entourage is decked with BB10 devices. Maybe they should really consider a campaign with him! C'mon Frank!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bolt.jpg
    09-04-13 09:48 AM
    Probably this is what affected the SP?

China?s Huawei suggests it will never, ever buy BlackBerry

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/technol...service=mobile
    sidhuk, bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-04-13 09:50 AM
    Speaking of the ignore lists. I like them. Not so much that i dont have the stomach to see the BS, it is the worthless argument to reply to them. I dont see them so there is one less argument post from me. How ever I do appreciate some of you guys questioning their comments. On the plus side, it creates some of the best Jokes of the day and does make me laugh.
    09-04-13 09:50 AM
    09-04-13 09:58 AM
    Probably this is what affected the SP?

China?s Huawei suggests it will never, ever buy BlackBerry

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/technol...service=mobile
    LoL! Yup, I'd consider this as good news, too
    09-04-13 09:59 AM
    How long before the mods show up and put us on time out again, the convo is completely insane right now.
    Remember this ? Can't be more appropriate.

Sry guys, but instead of fighting frontal in public, use your uncensored real words in PM and set it once for good, please. 1 to 1 sounds more efficient. If no compromise available, please use ignore.

Thank you, thank you very much !
    m0de25 and sidhuk like this.
    09-04-13 10:02 AM
    I don't see spin, discussion is the polite exchange of ideas and or theories/ best case wish lists...that's what this thread has mostly been, until a few strong personality types took it off topic. All polite conversation is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:07 AM
    [QUOTE=m0de25;9116750]

Yeah, don't worry about him Morgan... You've wasted enough keystrokes on this for my liking

Hope you are feeling better and have made some progress with your ailment.
    m0de25!!

Thanks for those kind words, much appreciated. I have another surgery scheduled for Sept 12th and hopefully this one will be the last one. We have been prepping for it for weeks to try and improve the odds of success this time around. My surgeon became a little too excited when he discovered the area of the brain that contains the problem, we went into that surgery too quickly and it failed. This time around, we are doing everything right and should have a more favourable outcome. The goal is to take my family to Antiqua in February to celebrate together. Everything needs to heal successfully, close up without infection and then I need to gain clearance to fly! Not asking too much is it?

PS. Always enjoy your posts.

Thanks again to evereyone who has supported us during this time!
    09-04-13 10:08 AM
    Give me $10.6 for today and I'm a happy camper !
    I think it's time for a little ... Rain dance !!! (CJ, can't you H I T T H A T C O W B E L L H A R D E R ? )
    09-04-13 10:09 AM
    In regards to patents, I'm pretty sure BBRY licenses patents off Nokia, so it might be that samsung already has a patent agreement with either or both - they already have one with Microsoft.
    09-04-13 10:09 AM
    Lenovo rumours again, ugh. ISI Group is saying that Lenovo could offer $15/share. BNN is looking to track down their report.
    abouthsu, bungaboy, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    09-04-13 10:13 AM

m0de25!!

Thanks for those kind words, much appreciated. I have another surgery scheduled for Sept 12th and hopefully this one will be the last one. We have been prepping for it for weeks to try and improve the odds of success this time around. My surgeon became a little too excited when he discovered the area of the brain that contains the problem, we went into that surgery too quickly and it failed. This time around, we are doing everything right and should have a more favourable outcome. The goal is to take my family to Antiqua in February to celebrate together. Everything needs to heal successfully, close up without infection and then I need to gain clearance to fly! Not asking too much is it?

PS. Always enjoy your posts.

Thanks again to evereyone who has supported us during this time!
    I just hope your little friend robot will be QNX powered next time and it'll be fine, I'm sure.
    P.S: Sorry for joking, just don't want to get too personal here. You sure know what I (we all) mean and wish: Simply the best.
    09-04-13 10:15 AM
    The $BBRY drinking game: take a shot every time a Lenovo buyout rumour gets reported.
    09-04-13 10:19 AM
    Hi Morgan,
    I Wish lots of good health and good luck for you,
    09-04-13 10:22 AM
    The $BBRY drinking game: take a shot every time a Lenovo buyout rumour gets reported.

09-04-13 10:26 AM
    No wonder we've all been so drunk lately in this thread
    09-04-13 10:28 AM
    Lol, Canadian Pension Fund just did their first investment in South Korea...put a couple hundred million into a new office tower project. The entire thirty floors have a single tenant...Samsung.

Can't wait to see how that gets spun lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:29 AM
113,250 ... 18361837183818391840 ...