Are you sure it's not the Corsica ros�?
    Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    08-30-13 03:39 PM
    Are you sure it's not the Corsica ros�?
    Sure, if it was the ros� I'll see it... Pink !!! lol

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-30-13 03:45 PM
    8/30/2013; 10 million in volume; closed at $10.12. Low volume day, and low volume week.

Bullish interpretation:
    - MACD, stoch. RSI, RSI, and DMI show a start of bullish signal on the 30 minute chart. The CNBC segment with Abigail Doolittle helped to spike the stock, I think. Nevertheless, we have an inverted green hammer. This setup looks good for a bigger spike.
    - Stoch. RSI of the daily chart shows hidden bullish divergence (SP makes higher low, but Stoch. RSI makes lower low).

Bearish interpretation:
    - No update on corporate development.
    - Another red candle on the daily, and did not finish the week with green candle.
    - I anticipate a drop to hit $10.03 again with $9.86 as the max support.

--
    In the past 3 weeks, we have gotten three spinning top candles. The market hasn't decided to move the SP up or down. More notes on the charts.

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-30-4.11.08-pm.jpg

Daily (extended view):
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-30-4.09.05-pm.jpg

Weekly:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-30-4.10.03-pm.jpg

Abigail Doolittle's chart on CNBC today:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-30-3.31.07-pm.png
    sidhuk, zyben, La Emperor and 15 others like this.
    08-30-13 03:49 PM
    Hi JL and team

Do you or anyone happen to have the URL handy? Thanks
    Hi Abouthsu; no URL so far. CNBC will probably post it later this evening.
    08-30-13 03:52 PM
    why does the "thanks" tab disappears some times? thanks in advance
    bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    08-30-13 03:54 PM
    Disappears when it's time to hit the gym!
    08-30-13 04:06 PM
    Disappears when it's time to hit the gym!
    LoL, apparently leaving in half an hour for the gym.
    what a day today.
    hopefully xbbm gets released on the 4th of September as per some rumors. that ll be a good distraction for few weeks.
    08-30-13 04:10 PM
    8/30/2013; 10 million in volume; closed at $10.12. Low volume day, and low volume week.

Bullish interpretation:
    -The CNBC segment with Abigail Doolittle helped to spike the stock, I think.
    See, TA does work. ;-)
    Randeman and BergerKing like this.
    08-30-13 04:11 PM
    LoL, apparently leaving in half an hour for the gym.
    what a day today.
    hopefully xbbm gets released on the 4th of September as per some rumors. that ll be a good distraction for few weeks.
    So is it safe to assume that a Statscounter post is coming up soon ???
    sidhuk, bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    08-30-13 04:15 PM
    JL,

you have no idea how much I appreciate your time and effort for your analysis on the regular basis to bunch that you don't know and on a free discussion forum. words can not describe my appreciation and i'm sure others will echo the same.

PS, I'm following you on stocktwits as well if you havent notice always look forward to your analysis on BBRY and AMD!!

another individual I have a very high regards to is m8. you and him are in the same realm for sharing knowledge with bunch of strangers, I swear to god, people like you guys dont come around everyday.

and for those trolls (you know who you are) i'm not blindly following others instead i appreciate them sharing their information and thoughts, at the end of the day, I make decision on my own. =)

Have a great weekend JL, and team!
    08-30-13 04:17 PM
    So is it safe to assume that a Statscounter post is coming up soon ???
    LoL some one else gave their manly word on reporting GSSTATCOUNTER and as he promised, he reported earlier before he went away for the weekend.
    that report brings smile to our faces for sure. every one wants to report that report eh!!!!
    to the point that it has become a climax point. Like money shot.
    08-30-13 04:23 PM
    [private_to_regulars]
    Guys ... Couldn't see that (153 likes today) on CB10. I know it's quite childish, but ... you know. Thanks: it's a warm place here.
    [/Private_to_regulars]
    P.S :
    Bullish interpretation : We're all crazy. And I like that !
    Bearish interpretation : WTF ? These guys are all crazy, and they seem to like it
    Personal interpretation : MORE COWBELL !!!
    ( + thanks => JLagoon)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-austin-powers-international-man-mystery-original.jpg
    08-30-13 04:24 PM
    MMmmmmmm!!!!! Dang. Now I'm hungry. Off to MacDonalds I go.
    I believed you until you said MacDonalds.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 04:40 PM
    Hi JL and team

Do you or anyone happen to have the URL handy? Thanks
    Link: Is BlackBerry a value play? | Talking Numbers - Yahoo! Finance
    08-30-13 04:40 PM
    I gotta say, it's really refreshing to see, on CNBC no less, both guests with a buy on BBRY.
    08-30-13 04:44 PM
    What a week, didn't really eye the stock... Busy with a close friend from across the world and had to show her around the city.... Now drove her back to the airport to see her off... Wah

Anyways, lets go BB, so I can cash in some profit and visit her again hah!

Here is too hoping Morgan Stanley goes with a BB10 upgrade.

Morgan Stanley Decided To Keep Using BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) 7 Instead Of BlackBerry 10 | eFinance Hub

The benefit of BB is that Morgan Stanley is already equiped with BB7 and an upgrade is a no brainer if they want an easy procedure. Also, even if they do decide to take on Android or iPhone they can re-assure their security concerns by accessing BB10 cross platform (which is at a crazy discount if I recall). So double wammy.

Also;

Another big U.S. bank with over 100,000 employees has begun a three-month pilot program for 100 workers by using BlackBerry 10. This will provide it more time to choose whether to upgrade or not, as it will direct the performance of BlackBerry during that time, as said by a person having the knowledge of that bank’s strategy.

3 month time frame tells me that us longs still have to wait quite a while before we see if there is any traction for the new BES10... December ER is going to be HUGE IMO.

Competitor warning: iOS 7 is rumoured to launch in Fall. After a quick scan, here are the new benefits:

Includes new features such as Control Center, Notification Center, AirDrop for iOS and intelligently scheduled updates.

Nothing major IMO, but we will see the reception from critics soon enough.

And finally...

http://blogs.cio.com/blackberry/1822...olz-blackberry

SAP CIO Still Sticking with BlackBerry

It's not surprising that SAP continues to support BlackBerry. In fact, SAP is a BlackBerry Partner, and it's currently sponsoring a development initiative called the BlackBerry and SAP Mobile Apps Challenge, which is designed to encourage app makers to build BlackBerry 10 apps for the SAP mobile platform.

Some positives that do suggest BB is FAR from dead. It has a lot to do to catch up, but even if it never reaches its pinnacle status of the past, I believe this company has many plus sides to choose from. I don't think the SP is fairly valued, especially since it has an insanely large amount of Shorts.

Biggest fear as of now, negative profit ER = Large sell-off... However, last Q did have not have a good indication of Q10 sales due to the recent launch, this one will however... And hopefully no Venezuela fiasco.
    Last edited by Kid Vibe; 08-30-13 at 05:08 PM.
    08-30-13 04:53 PM
    There were comments from a few BB10 developers on the CB Wall Street Journal blog post that I'll bring over here. They shared percentages of app downloads across the different BB10 devices.

http://i.imgur.com/DDrVXst.png

Anecdotal evidence to be sure. But taken together with the WSJ surveys, cuts in production, Misek's 2MM prediction, all signs point to the keyboard BB10 devices not being the savior that some hoped it would be.
    That is interesting. A few of my friends are rocking the two device thing. And folks who use two devices seem to always have a bbry for work as one of those devices. But the bbry is their work device and it gets upgraded when work pays for it. Though one friend is high up enough that he could be part of that decision. So anyway they are using holds from a year or two ago. Neither are going to EVER carry only one device. But the bold works fine for what they do so also no need to change it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-30-13 04:58 PM
    off to gym, leave you guys with this. sung for blackberry for the weekend.
    have a great long weekend. drink responsibly.
    Randeman, bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    08-30-13 05:00 PM
    Wow, liked that one. Was that a chart with TA? WTF? People use that in the real world?

And...Abigail's hot! Thats gotta count for something. I'm doublin down on Tuesday!
    08-30-13 05:05 PM
    What a week, didn't really eye the stock... Busy with a close friend from across the world and had to show her around the city.... Now drove her back to the airport to see her off... Wah
    Sorry, Kid...missed everything after you said you were - driving - a close friend. Please repeat.
    08-30-13 05:12 PM
    As I sit here having my Friday beers, I'm playing with the charts. I've heard from some say that we're in the second half of a cup and handle pattern but I just can't see it coming to fruition. From what I have read, and watched, it just doesn't add up. What I see is a bull flag that is cycling down but should move out of it on Wednesday or Thursday.... ish. I think the extreme low is in the 9.80's or high 70's but the uptrend should stop that in the 90's. I also see break out of the flag to be in the high 10.20's to low 30's. Now... let's see what transpires shall we

DISCLAIMER..... I'm not sober, educated in this, nor have a clue what I've talking about. DO NOT take my take as any sort of advice or realistic view as to what will, or should, happen.
    08-30-13 05:16 PM
    You get 12 in a 24 hour cycle.
    08-30-13 05:20 PM
    You get 12 in a 24 hour cycle.
    Finally, an explanation... lol THANKS
    08-30-13 05:22 PM
    Sorry, Kid...missed everything after you said you were - driving - a close friend. Please repeat.
    Trying to keep the boards PG haha!
    08-30-13 05:23 PM
    Wow, liked that one. Was that a chart with TA? WTF? People use that in the real world?

And...Abigail's hot! Thats gotta count for something. I'm doublin down on Tuesday!
    That's not so much TA, that's more of T&A.
    Kid Vibe, Randeman and BergerKing like this.
    08-30-13 05:27 PM
113,256 ... 18151816181718181819 ...