View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    i'll bet this does make money one day...even if acquired.
    08-29-13 05:23 PM
    Stickers?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    [emergency shutdown]

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 05:35 PM
    "Competitors such as Apple Inc., Google Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. stand to benefit if customers switch away from BlackBerry."

they get to split the 3% BB marketshare between the three of them; guys don't spend it all in one place

I think the competitors are more concerned with the 3% eating into their 97% than the 3% BB marketshare itself.
    08-29-13 06:01 PM
    BlackBerry Rolls Out Documents to Go BES 10 Edition for Android & iOS: Those companies using BlackBerry Work Spaces? https://t.co/UTZgzVPVRR

There were a few that didn't believe more apps are coming X platform.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, zyben, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    08-29-13 06:47 PM
    I think the competitors are more concerned with the 3% eating into their 97% than the 3% BB marketshare itself.
    It would great to know how many have been former BlackBerry users which have gone to to iOS/Android in the past 2 years. I would say those numbers are big. At least 90% of my inner circle has.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:48 PM
    It would great to know how many have been former BlackBerry users which have gone to to iOS/Android in the past 2 years. I would say those numbers are big. At least 90% of my inner circle has.

Posted via CB10
    I was one...paid the large for complete ecosystem at home and our office...didn't work out so I'm back.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:51 PM
    Hidden? You mentioned a shortcut ( type "OK maps" and the on screen map area is immediately cached ), but there is a more obvious way.

Of course, if you are not sure how to cache maps, there is this revolutionary new feature called "help". I just entered "offline" into it and got this:
    "Access maps offline
    To make an area of the map available when you�re offline, follow these steps:
    Move your map to the area you�d like to view later.
    Tap the search box and scroll down past the search suggestions. Select Make this map area available offline."

Your shortcut is there too:
    "OR
    Just type �ok maps� directly into the search box and press the search button."

And no, there is no reason to think this feature is going away.

The above methods to cache offline maps don't sound *too* difficult for most users, do they? Ironically, a common excuse amongst ardent BB10 fans is that it would have taken over the world by now if i*ards and *umbsung users had IQs greater than room temperature.
    Well you are right. There it is. I just tried it and it was a far scroll down well past the bottom of the screen but I got to the makes it available. Since it is there and not just left as an easter egg I guess we don't have to worry about it going away anytime soon.

As for regular users. They don't know you can cache maps at all. And they are unlikely to notice this feature.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-29-13 06:53 PM
    To complete my thought....
    Everyone thinks that iOS offers this magical data utopia....WRONG....like all systems there are road blocks, unsupported deficiencies and overall frustrations.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-29-13 06:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think "new" users would be a bigger number than switchers.
    silversun10 and sidhuk like this.
    08-29-13 07:06 PM
    I think "new" users would be a bigger number than switchers.
    You can probably brake it down by new users who went from dumbphones, and those who switched from early smartphones like BlackBerry or Palm.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:10 PM
    I was one...paid the large for complete ecosystem at home and our office...didn't work out so I'm back.

Posted via CB10
    I bought a iPhone 4S 32GB. Didn't like it at all. I use it to aim my satellite dish sometimes.

Got a Samsung Galaxy SGIII. Didn't care for it much he either. I rooted it and unlocked it and use it for messing around and for playing cribbage occasionally.

loved my 9810 slider. Now the Z10 running 10.2.0.1047 with latest android runtime. A great device.

Can't wait for the Z30.

To each their own.
    08-29-13 07:14 PM
    You can probably brake it down by new users who went from dumbphones, and those who switched from early smartphones like BlackBerry or Palm.

Posted via CB10
    I am thinking teenagers first smartphones. With all the peer pressure I suspect iPhone would be their choice.

Especially given that Apple is fully entrenched in every grade school in North America. The kids know nothing else.

Smart move by Apple.
    sidhuk and leafs123 like this.
    08-29-13 07:18 PM
    Stickers?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Wall Street Journal digging reveals very weak Q10 demand | CrackBerry.com
    08-29-13 07:18 PM
    Word is that we'll see xBBM being released on Sept 4th, which coincidentally *drum roll* is the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note III.

Any estimates of what download numbers we need to see for a positive spin?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:30 PM
    One thing they left out of their analysis is the Show that CB has become since launch.

How many hundreds of thousands don't bother coming back to the Troll Fest after a few visits?

This is not coincidental. Our thread is perfect example of haters on an orchestrated bash fest.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-30-13 at 12:29 AM.
    08-29-13 07:31 PM
    Champ? I think you are confusing me with someone else. What's **** mean? Speak your mind don't censor yourself.
    Not sure why your are so upset. Bbry is a money maker. But it's free on bbry and nobody is buying bbrys. People like me will bring revenue to bbry. What's your malfunction?
    Posted via CB10
    Apologize if inappropriate....just way past done on the negative BS....thread title is very clear....If you have your **** for sale good for you...go elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 08:17 PM
    Apologize if inappropriate....just way past done on the negative BS....thread title is very clear....If you have your **** for sale good for you...go elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    I am a shareholder. This thread is important to me as well. Why are you here? To insult me?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 08:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't bother with them.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-uploadfromtaptalk1377826590770.jpg
    08-29-13 08:36 PM
    I am a shareholder. This thread is important to me as well. Why are you here? To insult me?

Posted via CB10
    I'll screen shot mine if you screen shot yours.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 08:39 PM
    Don't bother with them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1377826590770.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	196997
    Wtf. Hahaha. Where do you find these?
    Some one was making rap song this morning after CJ's BD escape plan. These red moons can be good collection.
    08-29-13 08:41 PM
    Cheers guy. Watching US open.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    08-29-13 08:51 PM
    Seems appropriate.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk and cjcampbell like this.
    08-29-13 08:51 PM
    08-29-13 09:00 PM
    Took a look at my portfolio today. I'd love a buyout at over $17. $20+ would be awesome. Just want this adventure to end.

Better yet will be an earnings surprise when earnings come out on (or about on) 9/27/2013. But sadly, I don't think they'll be making a profit.
    Randeman likes this.
    08-29-13 09:03 PM
    LOL....I love this thread.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    08-29-13 09:06 PM
113,256 ... 18091810181118121813 ...