View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Seems agricultural related like harvesting or processing would work.
    LoL, farming is tough man.
    I would rather have them night time security guard or something. Warehouse security etc.
    plus it depends on their past experience.
    08-24-13 09:04 AM
    Sorry, accidental post.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 09:15 AM
    LoL, farming is tough man.
    I would rather have them night time security guard or something. Warehouse security etc.
    plus it depends on their past experience.
    But if they don't speak english . . . . . . what are they gonna say to intruders . . . . LoL
    08-24-13 09:49 AM
    But if they don't speak english . . . . . . what are they gonna say to intruders . . . . LoL
    Easy Does it. LoL
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-15812722-happy-man-his-hands-up-white-background.jpg
    08-24-13 10:06 AM
    This is impressive. not sure if this has been posted before?
    bungaboy, zyben, Randeman and 4 others like this.
    08-24-13 10:31 AM
    so you have some people coming over from say China for a year in Canada and they don't speak English? And then the question is not clear. Is the question: what would you make them do?

Answer: One of the things is they should do is at least try to learn English.
    Heh, good point and most of them do try and vast majority of them doing a decent job.
    08-24-13 11:17 AM
    More good advertising exposure for BlackBerry....Lewis Hamilton took the pole at Spa Belgium today and Nico is starting in fourth...great showing.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 01:30 PM
    Fun times....enjoy them cuz next comes the mid teens, now that's a special age haha.

Posted via CB10
    One of us isn't going to survive my teenage daughters HS years. My money would be on her to survive.....
    08-24-13 02:49 PM
    One of us isn't going to survive my teenage daughters HS years. My money would be on her to survive.....
    Every dad with teenage daughters pretty much told me the same thing. I am not looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 06:24 PM
    Every dad with teenage daughters pretty much told me the same thing. I am not looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    I have 3 that were 32 months apart!!!!! Me in a house with 4 women just wasn't fair!
    08-24-13 08:23 PM
    I have 3 that were 32 months apart!!!!! Me in a house with 4 women just wasn't fair!
    Lol...me too but with two plus mom, no fair at all

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 09:29 PM
    Between my three kids and my wife, it is my BlackBerry toys that are keeping me sane!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 09:42 PM
    I have one, she's 16 months and I'm scare shiatless trying for two. Lack of sleep for 16 months is worse than that 30% drop in June.

PS, thoughts of the moment. I'm looking for individual(s) who are strong web developer, and experiences in mobile app development as well. I find so many smart peoples in thisbforum , The wealth knowledge blew me away so I figure I toss this request here and see what comes out of it. PM me please.

Hope everyone are having a great weekend.
    08-24-13 09:58 PM
    Uninstalled the CB app. Spending way to much time staring at forums hoping to get some good news.

In reality, it's probably not coming so I'll just check every few days to see what has changed if anything. And I'd assume that I'd notice if a private equity offer came in.

I leave everyone with the last 5 quarters of revenues:

That is a nice jump in revenues! I hope this trend continues.
    Bugmapper and m0de25 like this.
    08-24-13 10:14 PM
    6 out of 10 were girls. I only had one incident with a boyfriend. He took a shot at me and I just tapped him with a fingertip. He couldn't use that arm for a week. Word got out, and I didn't have any more problems with the boyfriends again.

I'm also lucky in that I no longer have 'teen' daughters any more, either. Youngest turned 20 on Wednesday.
    08-24-13 10:54 PM
    Who doesn't like the improve night. Ended up at the rippers, drunk as ****, and now have 2 of the ladies coming back to a fiends place. (he's flashing his bank but I don't care). To be continued..... woo hoo mother effers!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and Bilaal like this.
    08-24-13 11:51 PM
    6 out of 10 were girls. I only had one incident with a boyfriend. He took a shot at me and I just tapped him with a fingertip. He couldn't use that arm for a week. Word got out, and I didn't have any more problems with the boyfriends again.

I'm also lucky in that I no longer have 'teen' daughters any more, either. Youngest turned 20 on Wednesday.
    Haha, you are really a strong man.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:07 AM
    Rain in Paris, flying to Ajaccio Corsica... sometimes life's easy !
    Cheers, my next post will be on the sand !

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:59 AM
    Not on the sand yet, but still interesting : http://seekingalpha.com/article/1655...readmore&app=1
    Pretty balanced... but I liked the conclusion.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    08-25-13 06:20 AM
    Haha, you are really a strong man.

Posted via CB10
    A tap on the shoulder? Nah, doesn't take much, just takes knowing where to touch. Didn't wanna hurt the little bugger too much.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    08-25-13 06:33 AM
    Longs (such as Prem Watsa for example) have just as much interest in keeping the share price up by spreading positive news. The fact is that for BB reality supports more negative than positive news.
    I'm quoting the above to provide context for silversun's response below.

Sorry, the shorts have been FABRICATING stories. Not Reporting on stories. There is NO Question about this Not even in a MILLION Years.
    It's not whether the reported news was positive or negative, it's how closely the news represents the real world.

How soon we forget the lessons of 6/28. On 6/27 the market perception on BBRY was positive compared to after the day of quarterly report. The analysts all had higher target prices and none of them even imagined the stock could drop 35%.

In the months leading up to it, posters in this thread in general could not wait for the June quarterly report. (There are so many posts I could dig up.) The theory was that the "shorts" were pushing the stock price down by spreading negative sentiment. They were hoping that once the truth was revealed, the stock price would bounce back to where it should be without manipulation. In addition there was much fantasizing about a short squeeze which would cause the hated shorts to lose their pants.

But on that day, something remarkable happened. When the facts were revealed, it was the "shorts" who were shown to be more accurate in representing the real world. It was the "longs" like Misek who pushed the stock price upwards with their unrealistic predictions. It hasn't been even two months. Let's not forget 6/28 too quickly.
    dusdal likes this.
    08-25-13 07:05 AM
    It's a good reminder and reality check, thanks.

Q1 ER, lest we forget.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    08-25-13 08:10 AM
    And third place for Hamilton so great exposure for BlackBerry...well done.

APB for CJ...??? lol

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:32 AM
    And a little Sunday morning blues for CJ:

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 08-25-13 at 09:46 AM.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    08-25-13 09:13 AM
    I'm quoting the above to provide context for silversun's response below.

It's not whether the reported news was positive or negative, it's how closely the news represents the real world.

How soon we forget the lessons of 6/28. On 6/27 the market perception on BBRY was positive compared to after the day of quarterly report. The analysts all had higher target prices and none of them even imagined the stock could drop 35%.

In the months leading up to it, posters in this thread in general could not wait for the June quarterly report. (There are so many posts I could dig up.) The theory was that the "shorts" were pushing the stock price down by spreading negative sentiment. They were hoping that once the truth was revealed, the stock price would bounce back to where it should be without manipulation. In addition there was much fantasizing about a short squeeze which would cause the hated shorts to lose their pants.

But on that day, something remarkable happened. When the facts were revealed, it was the "shorts" who were shown to be more accurate in representing tbhe real world. It was the "longs" like Misek who pushed the stock price upwards with their unrealistic predictions. It hasn't been even two months. Let's not forget 6/28 too quickly.
    We can't deny shorts have been more accurate and performed better than us "static" longs.
    But I believe we can discuss both the reasons they've decided to short and the spiral effect.
    There's something in BlackBerry timing that is wrong: as in chess game, shorts have been playing at least 1 shot in advance. If you look at it closely, their arguments are proven false... but 1 E.R later.
    IMHO that's something you can notice when you see their bearish "expectations" raise while they hammer the company future.
    Again, nothing unusual here, just the way gamblers handle it juicy. Still at my HO perception level, BBRY may have more than one shot ahead. In fact, if they want to make them (shorts) chess mat, 4 may be necessary.

P.S:
    Balmer going away is simultaneously encouraging (explains the late) and ruining (start over strategy ) my speculations about MSFT. Bah, anyways no one buys it ... lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 09:14 AM
113,256 ... 17811782178317841785 ...