1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yeah to beer thirty.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 05:35 PM
    Oh and LC I would highly doubt you are on anyone's ignore list as you go about your business politely even if you have something negative to say about the stock. Others could learn from you in that regard.
    08-21-13 05:37 PM
    maybe in Alberta and points east......hate all you guys for this BTW. jk

Yeah to beer thirty.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 05:38 PM
    Speaking of Alberta

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000486.png

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 05:50 PM
    That's why I'm hoping to hear something official (good or bad) before next month's ER.
    Good luck Lcjr! forget about someone putting you on their ignore list. Your behavior here is without a doubt very honest and genuine.

Lots to consider from now to earnings. I've got caught up with the volatility of BlackBerry, and it will no doubt continue until a announcement is made about the company.

I have to say I am worried about how quiet things have been about the phone sales. Only negative news items everyday. I hope at the end of each day, or morning we hear something very positive. Nothing.

I guess in a way that is good because it would then give day traders a opportunity to play the market.

My IT friend told me today that his department has given our about 60 Z/Q 10, with more to come just for our regional office . Times that by 5.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 06:05 PM
    Yeah, I'm still on the fence here and not sure what I'll do just yet. Just thinking out loud as we do on this thread.
    I Suggest you outfit the fam with BlackBerry 10 devices to support the cause until your Z30 is released.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 06:10 PM
    I Suggest you outfit the fam with BlackBerry 10 devices to support the cause until your Z30 is released.

Posted via CB10
    Just got on my patio and laughed out loud when I read that! I wish buddy, but my family all have iPhones and wouldn't change for anything. I'm still waiting for my next phone so bring on that Z30 already! lol
    08-21-13 06:37 PM
    Iphone users are the easiest to get to switch. It's Android that is more difficult.

If you were using a BlackBerry 10 device they would quickly see the light.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-21-13 06:49 PM
    Yeah, I'm still dealing with my 9930, which is starting to lock up more and requires a restart to get things working properly. Not looking forward to buying the Z30 outright because of my Verizon contract but very much looking forward to having this phone. Maybe I can find a way to get Verizon to replace my 9930 with the new Z30 at just a nominal fee????
    08-21-13 06:55 PM
    I would have less confidence in my BBRY investment if I didn't use their new product as well.

It helps reinforce my bullish stance when someone asks "is that a BlackBerry?" and you swipe, time-shift them, glance to hub, quick screen share with a friend if you can. Aaaaaand iOS converted.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, lcjr, Randeman and 3 others like this.
    08-21-13 07:07 PM
    Did you guys already see this??? http://http://www.technary.com/black...leak-images-2/

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-z15.jpg
    sidhuk likes this.
    08-21-13 07:15 PM
    Yeah, I'm still dealing with my 9930, which is starting to lock up more and requires a restart to get things working properly. Not looking forward to buying the Z30 outright because of my Verizon contract but very much looking forward to having this phone. Maybe I can find a way to get Verizon to replace my 9930 with the new Z30 at just a nominal fee????
    Why don't you buy a Z10 for roughly $225 via BlackBerry employee deal? Direct from BlackBerry and unlocked.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    dusdal likes this.
    08-21-13 07:23 PM
    Why don't you buy a Z10 for roughly $225 via BlackBerry employee deal? Direct from BlackBerry and unlocked.

Mainly because I'm cheap. No, I'm hoping for around that price I can upgrade early to the new Z30 with hopefully 10.2 software. I'm in no rush so weighing my options. Just don't want to buy the Z10 when the Z30 is coming out real soon.

Edit: If anyone has an extra Z10 just laying around I'd be glad to take it off your hands! lol
    08-21-13 07:32 PM

I think he would have to work for BlackBerry to get the employee pricing.
    lcjr and sidhuk like this.
    08-21-13 07:47 PM
    Mainly because I'm cheap. No, I'm hoping for around that price I can upgrade early to the new Z30 with hopefully 10.2 software. I'm in no rush so weighing my options. Just don't want to buy the Z10 when the Z30 is coming out real soon.

Edit: If anyone has an extra Z10 just laying around I'd be glad to take it off your hands! lol
    I'll have a refurbished one coming back to me hopefully shortly that I can sell you for cheap.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    08-21-13 07:51 PM
    Now that would be awesome! Please PM me when you decide what you'd want for it.
    08-21-13 07:58 PM
    Definitely need a bigger screen. I'm already going to get a new prescription for reading glasses, so the 9930 has to go into the drawer soon until I can figure out how to get the Z30 relatively affordable.
    08-21-13 08:01 PM
    I think he would have to work for BlackBerry to get the employee pricing.
    You just need to know someone who works for BlackBerry to get friends/family offer. Not that hard to friend people that work for BB
    lcjr likes this.
    08-21-13 08:15 PM
    You just need to know someone who works for BlackBerry to get friends/family offer. Not that hard to friend people that work for BB
    Well if you know somebody that works there or a way to fine somebody that would be willing, please let me know how. I really don't know anybody important... except my boss of course. lol
    08-21-13 08:27 PM
    Just got on my patio and laughed out loud when I read that! I wish buddy, but my family all have iPhones and wouldn't change for anything. I'm still waiting for my next phone so bring on that Z30 already! lol
    Hmmmm... get a new family ?

Jk!

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    08-21-13 08:28 PM
    Well if you know somebody that works there or a way to fine somebody that would be willing, please let me know how. I really don't know anybody important... except my boss of course. lol
    I'll private message you.
    lcjr likes this.
    08-21-13 08:28 PM
    Hmmmm... get a new family ?

Jk!

Hahahaha!! Man, I'll tell ya one thing... I needed this beer night and laughs with the gang. Seems I'm getting frustrated more lately with BBRY, my coursework, trying to find a house in another state, and a new job near my kids. I appreciate the patience you all have.
    sidhuk likes this.
    08-21-13 08:33 PM
    Not sure I see the point in buying a handful of shares. No one else will care.
    Well, that's how I started out on a limited budget. Buy a few at a time and eventually you have a couple hundred.
    08-21-13 08:35 PM
    Definitely need a bigger screen. I'm already going to get a new prescription for reading glasses, so the 9930 has to go into the drawer soon until I can figure out how to get the Z30 relatively affordable.
    Same here. I'm waiting for Z30 as well. I need bigger screen as my eyes aren't very good with smaller screen due to aging lol
    08-21-13 08:35 PM
    Not sure I see the point in buying a handful of shares. No one else will care.
    Wow... a member for 5 minutes and already an opinion.

Everyone report please ..spammer

08-21-13 08:36 PM
113,256 ... 17661767176817691770 ...