View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    That's in the South West of France. The place is called "Bidart" (near Biarritz) and is well known for the waves.
    Kinda Surfers' paradise if you ask me
    In September, probably the greatest place I wanna be ... compares to U.S West Coast.
    https://maps.google.fr/maps?oe=utf-8...&ved=0CL4BELYD
    in late 80's backpacked through Europe. only made it to La Rochelle. beautiful area. I noticed people speaking different French than Paris. not that I knew either. LoL
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    08-18-13 02:56 PM
    in late 80's backpacked through Europe. only made it to La Rochelle. beautiful area. I noticed people speaking different French than Paris. not that I knew either. LoL
    Only been to Corsica and Strasbourg. Someday will see more, hopefully.
    Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    08-18-13 03:10 PM
    Lol I must be crack-ddicted or something.
    This is my view right now.
    Just waiting for low tide and swell comeback....
    Attachment 193646

Posted via CB10
    yes, that is where i used to go on vacation way back
    Superfly_FR and BergerKing like this.
    08-18-13 03:13 PM
    Bell to launch Mobile TV for BlackBerry 10?

Mobile TV is something that is actively being pursued by quite a few content providers, some via internet streaming, some requiring the use of applications to watch. A credible source just let us know that Bell Canada will be launching their Mobile TV on BlackBerry 10 on August 19 which is just a while more. Whether or not it will come in form of a android port or a nice native application is up for guesses, but hey, if you are a fan of watching TV on mobile, be sure to keep an eye out right here when it launches!

If Bell really does launch the application, it will be the right step forward for BlackBerry 10 platform and there really is no reason or excuse for other content providers or networks (Oh Rogers…) not to do so.
    Bell To Launch Mobile TV For BlackBerry 10? - BerryReview
    08-18-13 03:27 PM
    Any of you fellas wanna join my channel? I'll just post random stuff, anything I like or find interesting.

C001232F7

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-18-13 06:26 PM
    I'm going to be MIA for a few days, so here is a chart of BBRY to start the week off:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-august-18-2013-chart.jpg

This is my idea of what the long term rally will look like. JLagoon wanted me to guess at what we might expect of the stock while we await some more news. I think we will trade inside this channel, with a downside this week of $ 10.00/shr intraday or during the day, and basically moving sideways for then on in. We can't rally hard to $ 14.00/shr and pause to wait for news, it doesn't happen that way. We need to develop a rally that is sustainable ..... similar to my green channel lines.

When you draw the Bollinger Bands, you get a mixture of TA there:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-august-18a-2013-chart.jpg

The two large circles are when the stock price moved outside the BB bands, this never stays that way for long and within 3 days, we had adjusted back inside those bands. Note the smaller circle in the top left corner is the center line of the BB's and that is support for the BBs. We shouldn't go that low, and, that line is climbing every day now. Based upon what I can see, I think we will close the week close to where we are now. We need news to rally and last Monday's news was okay but not definitive enough to cause a sustained rally.

With the bad press, it will be difficult to go much higher until we hear something solid here. For instance, I read last week that the $ 200 million QNX purchase is worth half that amount today based upon it's sales and earnings ratios. So we can only expect to get $ 100 million for QNX, yes, the company behind all the wonderful products that BlackBerry has pumped out in the past 3 years. You know that media and analysts are stupid/corrupt when they blindly value the company that produced BB 10 and many other great products at half of their purchase value. I'll be watching the stock and hoping we don't get a sell-off in the general market like we did last week. Remember, 350 million shares have traded above these levels, they aren't all wrong but big money likes a bargain too, they back off and take a run at it again knowing when they need to own the stock by. Good luck!
    08-18-13 06:26 PM
    Enjoying an afternoon at my buddy's place in LA. A great afternoon to everyone!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000571_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 06:38 PM
    I'm going to be MIA for a few days
    My best wishes, M8.
    Let's hope that this time will take care of the problem for good. Take care.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:05 PM
    My best wishes, M8.
    Let's hope that this time will take care of the problem for good. Take care.

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly.
    Take care and come back soon (within prescripted delay).

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:15 PM
    Amazing to see how much of you know/visited my dear country...
    If you come around, don't forget to PM !

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:19 PM
    I'm going to be MIA for a few days, so here is a chart of BBRY to start the week off:
    Thanks M+8. Wishing you the best!

Sending positive waves and good vibes your way.

Stand Sure!
    08-18-13 07:20 PM
    I'm going to be MIA for a few days,
    All of us wish you a smooth and fast recovery to full health, Morgan.
    08-18-13 07:29 PM
    Absolutely...all the best M8.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:39 PM
    Off tomorrow for couple of weeks in PEI. Will pop in when not eating lobsters. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00001191.jpg
    08-18-13 07:39 PM
    Good luck m+8!

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    08-18-13 08:00 PM
    Morgan take good care of yourself, you are not aware how large of a fan club is wishing you the Very Best.

Today was on one of those 2 1/2 hour boat tour on a very nice lake on a beautiful sunny day in a place called Venice-en-Qu�bec, east of Montreal. Noticed that a seating neighbor had a Z-10 like myself. He thank me when I informed him how to use his Z-10 to click the photo button on his PlayBook so he can be in the photo. And tonight I'm listening to a YouTube making me think of BB Investor colleagues:
    My Way Andre Rieu on his violin in New York - YouTube

A number of little different things making for a near perfect day, enjoy the summer.
    08-18-13 08:18 PM
    I spent my weekend sick for days two and three. And Monday is day four and let's just say the fever is gone but not everything.

So, I love all the weekend fun pics

Posted via CB10
    zyben and m0de25 like this.
    08-18-13 09:03 PM
    M+8 I wish you a speedy recovery and I can't say how much I will miss your posts.

Posted via CB10
    zyben, plane6065, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-18-13 10:48 PM
    All the best Morgan.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-18-13 11:58 PM
    Take care morgan... hopefully when your back we are in the 20s!
    bungaboy, sidhuk and m0de25 like this.
    08-19-13 12:00 AM
    Edited below, Not good at using tapa talk.
    08-19-13 12:34 AM
    Morgan, best wishes your way and speedy recovery. I'm certain good news are on the horizon not only for bbry and for you as well.
    08-19-13 12:34 AM
    Take care Morgan.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-19-13 12:39 AM
    @ Morgan good health and take care!

Posted via a laser focused BB10 device
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-19-13 12:42 AM
    Sometime selling more phones doesn't mean more revenue.
    http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/Article...cleid=12099838
    rarsen likes this.
    08-19-13 01:05 AM
113,256 ... 17471748174917501751 ...