View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Unfortunately it's not like that yet. We have almost every organization running their own operation using their own procedures. I'm hoping DISA will come up with something all government agencies join in on. Maybe this new project will be the one.
    The whole gubmint is supposed to be trying to stop duplication. Heck, a good start would be one camo standard for all the branches of service.
    08-13-13 07:13 PM
    I'm not DOD and didn't stay at a HI Express last night but....I do like beer..

Now before I get slammed for off topic, the first letter of beer is in the stock symbol AND the name....just sayin.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:14 PM
    I believe he was just commenting on the possibility of CIA maybe being involved in joining the BB10 software. He knows they aren't DoD.
    Sorry, I didn't read it that way. The CIA does all their own procurement.
    BergerKing likes this.
    Unfortunately it's not like that yet. We have almost every organization running their own operation using their own procedures. I'm hoping DISA will come up with something all government agencies join in on. Maybe this new project will be the one.
    It would be nice to see.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know how the CIA would be involved. DISA is only DoD.
    It's unlikely but it would not be unique.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:15 PM
    OMG that's so true. I had to laugh when I saw her Navy camo (blue). But then again I do support dressing for the occasion. Some of the patterns out there are for specific environments. There's no way I would have worn the old BDU pattern in some of the places I've been.
    08-13-13 07:16 PM
    I'm not DOD and didn't stay at a HI Express last night but....I do like beer..

Now before I get slammed for off topic, the first letter of beer is in the stock symbol AND the name....just sayin.

Posted via CB10
    Yes!! Great post professor!!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    08-13-13 07:17 PM
    Speaking of beer, I'm ready for a cold one. Blackberry and BBRY is worth drinking too. Lol
    08-13-13 07:21 PM
    Yeah...truth is I can't add much from what's been said already. Totally appreciate everyone's participation though.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing, lcjr and cjcampbell like this.
    08-13-13 07:22 PM
    At a baseball game now. Later Tonight is a beer fueled night though.

Can't wait to do some drunk posting!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:28 PM
    At a baseball game now. Later Tonight is a beer fueled night though.

Can't wait to do some drunk posting!

Posted via CB10
    Wish I was a a ball game, love them....great way to spend a few hours, have fun.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    08-13-13 07:30 PM
    To a good day tomorrow. Cheers
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000300.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:43 PM
    To a good day tomorrow. Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000300.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	192316

Posted via CB10
    Right back at ya!!
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000099.jpg  
    08-13-13 07:45 PM
    Interesting job posting at dmi

DMI is currently seeking to hire a Senior Program Manager to join a rapidly growing company to provide an enterprise solution that will handle Mobile Device Management (MDM) and provide a Mobile Application Store (MAS) for a major agency within the Department of Defense. This position will be primarily located at a Government facility in Ft. Meade, MD.

Responsibilities

This program will be the first of its kind at this scale for DoD. It will encompass developing and sustaining both a MDM and MAS that has, but is not limited to the following capabilities:

Software Distribution - The ability to manage and support mobile application use including deploy, install, update, delete or block
    Policy Management - Development, control and operations of DoD enterprise mobile access, connectivity, and security policy
    Inventory Management - Beyond hardware inventory management, this includes provisioning and support
    Security Management - The implementation and enforcement of DoD-level device security, authentication and encryption
    Coordinates the activities of all managers, team members (to include subcontractors), and contract key personnel to achieve all contract objectives, milestones and deliverables.

Frequent interfacing with Government and Corporate stakeholders at all levels to include senior executives.

Requirements:

Must have relevant, strong working knowledge and solid grasps of underlying business and technical principles in:

Enterprise telecommunications and wireless networks
    Remote inventory management
    Remote software management and distribution
    Proven success managing complex technical projects in a process driven environment

Experience leading a diverse, fast past paced team of advanced technicians

Experience working in an SLA environment with performance-based metrics

Experience with implementation of ITIL processes across a Service Organization

Understanding of financial/budgeting and procurement processes for federal agencies

Experience in scope estimation, planning, project costing, budget management, and use of project management tools, cost and schedule management
    08-13-13 07:47 PM
    Damn... this talk of beer is tempting me to take myself of the wagon I've put myself on.
    08-13-13 07:52 PM
    Damn... this talk of beer is tempting me to take myself of the wagon I've put myself on.
    My Wagon would have Bud Light all over it and beer taps for the passengers, but that's just me. Haha.
    08-13-13 07:55 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-22-.jpg

Who said anything about the amber nectar?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:57 PM
    I'm sure you can make it till the weekend though. Excuse me while I go get another cold, wet, and delicious Bud Light. Hehehe.
    08-13-13 07:57 PM
    Wait up Len....hahha

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    08-13-13 07:58 PM
    I gave up smoking 7 years ago. One of the only things I truly enjoyed. Not giving up my beer

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:01 PM
    I gave up smoking 7 years ago. One of the only things I truly enjoyed. Not giving up my beer

Posted via CB10
    Well done...Feb 17, 2012 at 1912hrs for me...but who's counting

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:03 PM
    I'll still smoke a cigar when given the chance and I've been known to smoke cigarettes when real drunk, but that rarely happens.
    08-13-13 08:03 PM
    I think we need to convert this forum off trading hours to a beer enthusiasts and beer review forum. Wonder how super fly would feel about that? LOL

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:04 PM
    I thought we already do this. Haha.
    08-13-13 08:05 PM
    More PEI local beer. Yummy.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000466.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:05 PM
113,256 ... 17151716171717181719 ...