1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    How is everyone else this weekend???
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 09:53 PM
    First things first. Thank you BK for standing up for me a few days ago when I was just comparing Samsung and BlackBerry future devices. I really don't know why KFH227 would think I was in any way anti-blackberry. KFH227, are we good???
    Seeing how I barely recall the exchange, sure.

Smiley face.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 09:59 PM
    Watching breaking bad on netflix. All good

And finally started researching other stocks which is a breath of fresh air.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and BergerKing like this.
    08-04-13 10:01 PM
    Now, OMG, what a weekend!!!! Besides eating out and swimming all the time, I learned alot about this new DoD server and Cloud we are about to see. At least those within the DoD will see it. OMG, how do I start??? Lol
    Speak now or ban.

Are the government only cell network rumors real?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:02 PM
    Seeing how I barely recall the exchange, sure.

Smiley face.

Posted via CB10
    Well recently you have become somewhat more defensive and anti-blackberry yourself. I'm just wondering where you stand today?? Not that you have to say anything one way or another.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 10:03 PM
    I thought we were somewhat friends and I'm hoping I didn't say something wrong when I was talking about Samsung.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 10:04 PM
    Well recently you have become somewhat more defensive and anti-blackberry yourself. I'm just wondering where you stand today?? Not that you have to say anything one way or another.
    I am incredibly worried about the long term.

The bb10 sales numbers were pathetic and i see no reason to expect growth.

My rose colored glasses are in the trash so to speak.

Quite frankly though, I think bbry is grossly undervalued. I'm waiting for a permanent exit in the mid to high teens.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and BergerKing like this.
    08-04-13 10:06 PM
    I thought we were somewhat friends and I'm hoping I didn't say something wrong when I was talking about Samsung.
    We're all good.

The recent earnings report got under my skin is all.

I was acting the way I was because I still saw to many people with rose colored glasses on.

Things will not get better. Aristo is going to be a non-event to everyone that is not a bbry supporter. Unlike the z10, there will be no prerelease stock run up.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 10:07 PM
    Other bad news, iOS and android bbm versions will not have video communications.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:12 PM
    Now, OMG, what a weekend!!!! Besides eating out and swimming all the time, I learned alot about this new DoD server and Cloud we are about to see. At least those within the DoD will see it. OMG, how do I start??? Lol
    Dude you are driving me nuts... start already...

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    08-04-13 10:13 PM
    Wife forcing me to relax this weekend so bbqs with family out at camp.

BergerKing and bungaboy like this.
    08-04-13 10:15 PM
    Other bad news, iOS and android bbm versions will not have video communications.

Posted via CB10
    Yet...

08-04-13 10:22 PM
    Sorry guys, my mom called and I had to entertain her.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 11:09 PM
    My IT buddy spent the weekend swimming in my pool, eating my BB, and instructing me on what they just got access too.
    08-04-13 11:10 PM
    They now have access to the beta version of this new server and Cloud with specific apps to make it functional. Seems BB and another corporation will be the underlying security blanket of all of this huge server.
    08-04-13 11:12 PM
    We already had a virtual server, but picture this..... An employee brings their device into the building and checks in... Their phone (half) is imaged with the corporation server data. When they leave, all data just disappears from their phone, with no traceable data fragments to be found.
    08-04-13 11:15 PM
    Anytime the device leaves an area of operation, the data just disappears.
    08-04-13 11:16 PM
    In basic terms, if I had classified information on my government phone and walked outside my building, my phone would be wiped clean, to include any SD card inside.
    BergerKing, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-04-13 11:17 PM
    In basic terms, if I had classified information on my government phone and walked outside my building, my phone would be wiped clean, to include any SD card inside.
    What is the point of having the data on a phone then if it can't be "mobile "?

BergerKing likes this.
    08-04-13 11:19 PM
    I'll soon see what apps are available and from who regarding the new server. Nothing like this is classified because it's not available yet so I'll have to wait until everything is good to relay to you guys.
    08-04-13 11:19 PM
    What is the point of having the data on a phone then if it can't be "mobile "?

I was only using the building as an example. If the area of operation is an entire city or specific grid coordinates than that is where the data is available. The point is, the devices could be completely wiped clean from anywhere.
    08-04-13 11:22 PM
    I was only using the building as an example. If the area of operation is an entire city or specific grid coordinates than that is where the data is available. The point is, the devices could be completely wiped clean from anywhere.
    Gotcha

08-04-13 11:25 PM
    Not like BB Protect.... Imagine having specific apps that have collected data and resides not only on the device but on the cloud and server.... That data can be made invisible or deleted entirely by pushing a button. There's more, much more, and BB is involved. Many apps just for military, etc...
    08-04-13 11:30 PM
    This is going to be big boys... I just don't know how long until it's in effect and Wall Street knows something..
    BergerKing, jxnb and bungaboy like this.
    08-04-13 11:32 PM
    This is going to be big boys... I just don't know how long until it's in effect and Wall Street knows something..
    Unfortunately there may never be a press release...

BergerKing, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-04-13 11:33 PM
113,256 ... 16451646164716481649 ...