1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Broken!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:51 PM
    That pop was quick and then stifled just as quickly.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-02-13 02:55 PM
    Good day for me....all my equities are green.....including BlackBerry!

Ya baby!

Swipe, swipe it good...via CB10 from my Z10
    dusdal, bungaboy, Randeman and 2 others like this.
    08-02-13 02:57 PM
    Please do not litter in the thread. LoL
    BergerKing likes this.
    Precisely. And I'm past the point of needing a physical keyboard, so the Q is a pass, at least as my front line device. Much prefer the larger format, now. And they're calling it Z30, I'll keep that in mind.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    I'm in the same boat. I almost bought the Q10 outright when the Z10 rumors first hit. Now I'm waiting for that one so I have a larger screen. I just updated my reading glasses to. lol
    BBM cross platform Aristo and BES are coming sooner every day. I hope that these cause the stock price to pop a little.

Not that I expect it to. Not till BES revenues start showing up on the first earnings report do I expect much to happen unless we get some lucky news of some sort.
    08-02-13 02:58 PM
    look at this crazy action! a whole THREE cents over 8.90!

lol
    lcjr and BlackistheBerry like this.
    08-02-13 02:59 PM
    Had breakfast with a friend from Cenovus Energy, apparently they are now trialing BES10 and the Z and Q. Weighing it against a BYOD.

This would be a good win.

Posted via CB10
    Tell him that EnCana wants them back and to bring their money too. LoL
    morganplus8 and dusdal like this.
    08-02-13 03:05 PM
    Well well well, we did hit $8.94 today! Just another reason to reach into the patio cooler later and celebrate.
    08-02-13 03:05 PM
    Let's continue this trend slowly upwards in the next few weeks. I can live with that.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 03:08 PM
    if we continued climbing next week like we did this afternoon, I be a pretty content little camper. I might even go so far as saying..

I'd be berry berry happy!
    08-02-13 03:13 PM
    Let's continue this trend slowly upwards in the next few weeks. I can live with that.

Posted via CB10
    Or, we could get a few of us together and conduct a fund raiser for Blackberry. We'll have the media there and everything. We'll each drink one beer for every .10 cents they raise the SP. I'll bet I could raise the SP by $5.00 in one sitting just by myself. lol
    08-02-13 03:13 PM
    what a nice change, ending near the HOD please let this continue! Have a great long weekend to all the canucks, heading to the cottage!
    08-02-13 03:15 PM
    Please do not litter in the thread. LoL
    Looks like some kind Mod ripped the rap. LoL

BK, on behalf of the "regulars" just want you to know we appreciate you stopping by here. Your presence is welcome. Thank you.
    08-02-13 03:16 PM
    Or, we could get a few of us together and conduct a fund raiser for Blackberry. We'll have the media there and everything. We'll each drink one beer for every .10 cents they raise the SP. I'll bet I could raise the SP by $5.00 in one sitting just by myself. lol
    LOL. The United Foundation for the Wellness of BlackBerry Shareholders (UFWBS).

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 03:16 PM
    LOL. The United Foundation for the Wellness of BlackBerry Shareholders (UFBS).

Posted via CB10
    There, that's better. lol
    08-02-13 03:19 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I almost bought the Q10 outright when the Z10 rumors first hit. Now I'm waiting for that one so I have a larger screen. I just updated my reading glasses to. lol
    Assuredly, my eyes aren't getting any younger. I was even starting to realize I could live with a phablet quite easily. Especially since I work exclusively from mobile and use Bluetooth all the time.
    bungaboy, lcjr and peter9477 like this.
    08-02-13 03:30 PM
    Correction 25th day, not 24th day. Today is the twenty fifth day of downtrend; yes, still downtrend for now. Only 7.4 million in volume, closed at $8.92.

Bullish interpretation:
    This has been the most bullish setup since 6/29/2013. On the daily chart, the ascending triangle formation stays relevant, and the end of day action today seems to give a hint that selling pressure is much less than buying pressure, although volume is still low, and buying pressure is still not significantly high. It could be a Friday factor, and another factor that I am less familiar, which is weekly option expiration effect.

Nevertheless, so far, this is looking like a solid reversal formation. Although I don't think, we have seen anything that could be considered a break out, this shows a possibility to get above $9.20 next week for a modest move. RSI on the daily chart just crossed 20, which is bullish, and technically a buy indicator. It seems that anyone, who would have sold had sold already, and we are just waiting for buyers and more good news. Support for Monday will be $8.74 - 8.82 based the bottom line of the ascending triangle. I would expect one or two red day for the stoch. RSI on the daily chart to cycle down.

In addition, weekly chart looks bullish as well. A green hammer for this week, which is a reversal candle, and needs to be confirmed with the next week candle.

Bearish interpretation:
    The action today is just a small peek above the ascending triangle line. Weak volume is not convincing. The 30 minute chart RSI, and stoch. RSI show overbought, and will cycle down. Just waiting to break support of $8.74 - 8.82.

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-02-4.16.12-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-02-4.09.40-pm.jpg

Weekly:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-02-4.27.24-pm.jpg
    Last edited by JLagoon; 08-02-13 at 07:47 PM.
    08-02-13 03:36 PM
    I'd really really like one of Blackberry's future devices to be a phablet. Larger than the Z10 specs.
    08-02-13 03:37 PM
    Do you really think Apple needs a savior?
    I really do - in 5 or 10 years. Not only that it's stock is trending down with no bottom in sight (in spite of agressive buy back), I don't see any new compelling products in the horizon. iWatch, iCar, and iTV have not materialized and even if they do I don't see their edge. I might still buy the new MacPro, but just for curiosity sake and not because of it's technology or design. I am curious as to what they have up their sleeves that we the public don't know about yet.
    Last edited by plasmid_boy; 08-02-13 at 04:12 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-02-13 03:57 PM
    what a nice change, ending near the HOD please let this continue! Have a great long weekend to all the canucks, heading to the cottage!
    So M8 said that reversal begins this week - once again confirmed that he is a prophet of profits. LOL
    08-02-13 04:02 PM
    So M8 said that reversal begins this week - once again confirmed that he is a prophet of profits. LOL
    Can't wait to see what next week has in store for us. Who knows, maybe we'll see $9.50??
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-02-13 04:08 PM
    I'd really really like one of Blackberry's future devices to be a phablet. Larger than the Z10 specs.
    Agreed. I'm on the edge with an S3, but I'd trade for a Note 2 and a few bucks if I had the opportunity.
    08-02-13 04:14 PM
    Again, thanks to the mods, very enjoyable on the thread today, almost like 'old' times lol
    Now only the SP needs to get back to the 'old times'
    take99, bungaboy, jxnb and 1 others like this.
    08-02-13 04:20 PM
    Agreed. I'm on the edge with an S3, but I'd trade for a Note 2 and a few bucks if I had the opportunity.
    One of the guys here at work has the Note 2 and showed us what all he can do with it. he signs documents, right on a PDF too. The stylus pen has many apps associated with it and it's simply incredible. Many are waiting for the Note 3 that's due out Sep/Oct. The specs on that thing are unbelievable. I'm hoping the Z10 will be just as productive. Meaning, I'll need apps that work with that device so I can use it for personal fun and business use.

That's what I ask questions here sometimes. I have the Bold 9930 so I don't know what apps are out there right now for the BB10 devices.
    08-02-13 04:23 PM
113,256 ... 16421643164416451646 ...