View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I really wish I had bought in at $6 and didn't have to feel uncomfortable while looking at the stock price. Meh... Holding. Will check back again in another three months.

It is funny however how people were disappointed in the A10 not being 1080p and yet Moto made the same design choice... And then the same thing with the processor. I really do hate armchair experts. But only when they're blatantly wrong or their logic sucks.
    08-01-13 07:04 PM
    This is great: iPhone owners are vain, BlackBerry users earn more and Android users drink the most | Mail Online

BLACKBERRY USER
    Earn the most - �27, 406.69 average wage
    Industries: Finance, property and health
    Put in the least hours at work
    Make the most calls and send the most texts
    Have the most long term relationships
    Drink the most tea and coffee
    Are the most social
    Are the least punctual
    Eat out the most
    Have the most friends
    Characteristics: Loud, bubbly
    I'm loud for certain, but only bubbly if I eat cabbage.
    cjcampbell, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    08-01-13 07:18 PM
    He's gone dude. And with that said, please don't respond to posts like this. It feeds them and perpetuates their purpose.
    It's not just this thread, why are they on CB when the intent is hooked on BB? These guys don't even own or use a BB and are on CB bashing on all threads. Conspiracy theory? Lol
    08-01-13 07:32 PM
    I really wish I had bought in at $6 and didn't have to feel uncomfortable while looking at the stock price. Meh... Holding. Will check back again in another three months.

It is funny however how people were disappointed in the A10 not being 1080p and yet Moto made the same design choice... And then the same thing with the processor. I really do hate armchair experts. But only when they're blatantly wrong or their logic sucks.
    You can take comfort that support held like a boss today. I will honestly say that I didn't think it would at a point. The cup seems to be starting to flatten out and maybe even curve up. The next few weeks should be interesting with this one. I believe that the bottom has finally been found. Don't expect a meteoric rise though. It's going to be a long *** play here. Have a read of Sun Tzu, particularly chapter 8 at this current point in time.
    08-01-13 07:32 PM
    You can take comfort that support held like a boss today. The cup is starting to flatten out and maybe even curve up. The next few weeks should be interesting with this one. I believe that the bottom has finally been found with this one. Don't expect a meteoric rise though. It's going to be a long *** play here. Have a read of Sun Tzu, particularly chapter 8 at this current point in time.
    Agreed, I'm not really paying attention to the SP for the next 2 months... ER is the next big announcement. I expect a bump to 10 around that time with the BBM release. Here is to hoping !
    08-01-13 07:36 PM
    Agreed, I'm not really paying attention to the SP for the next 2 months... ER is the next big announcement. I expect a bump to 10 around that time with the BBM release. Here is to hoping !
    I'm not expecting to much on the next ER. If anything is going to happen I think it will be between October and December. Just looking at all angles.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    08-01-13 07:38 PM
    You can take comfort that support held like a boss today. The cup is starting to flatten out and maybe even curve up. The next few weeks should be interesting with this one. I believe that the bottom has finally been found with this one. Don't expect a meteoric rise though. It's going to be a long *** play here. Have a read of Sun Tzu, particularly chapter 8 at this current point in time.
    So...what if we do two D-cups, will something start rising?

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, dusdal, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-01-13 07:39 PM
    ....gigidy
    lcjr, Bugmapper and spike12 like this.
    08-01-13 07:40 PM
    I almost choked on my beer on that one. Lol
    08-01-13 07:45 PM

Yes and no. Isn't the A10 supposed to have a larger screen than the X? I just hope the A10 has a high quality screen. That is what I need.
    08-01-13 07:45 PM
    Cgk, I am not an enterprise customer and I care about security.

Such sweeping generalisations...

Interesting to see how this pans out. I'm starting to see a pattern with the posting here...

Posted via CB10
    It's just to obvious how some spend hour after hour and day after day in never ending negativity . The negativity energy from these people is toxic . You can feel these people are filled with anger, sadness and negativity. I feel sorry for them. I hope at least they are paid shills which is also sad on many levels.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, spike12, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    08-01-13 07:49 PM
    Yes and no. Isn't the A10 supposed to have a larger screen than the X? I just hope the A10 has a high quality screen. That is what I need.
    Yes, therefore the PPI would be less. On the Z10, it isn't an issue with the 4.2" screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-6698576-531412-smiley-emoticon-waving-hand.jpg
    08-01-13 07:50 PM
    I just want to comment, that may be taken away but that's cool, that this page has zero grey posts which is a rarity as of late... lol Thank you goes out to the mods for not only moderating, but letting this little motley crew stay together and not locking this thread down permanently.
    08-01-13 07:51 PM
    Back to the awards... Most consistent postings: mrfreetruth
    08-01-13 07:52 PM
    House cleaning here and there today.

SEC prevails as jury finds former Goldman trader liable for fraud

JOANNA SLATER
    NEW YORK — The Globe and Mail
    Published Thursday, Aug. 01 2013, 5:05 PM EDT
    Last updated Thursday, Aug. 01 2013, 5:21 PM EDT

In a surprise finale to one of the most closely-watched cases to emerge from the financial crisis, a jury has found that the trader known as “Fabulous Fab” defrauded investors.

Fabrice Tourre, formerly a mid-level employee at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., was found liable on Thursday in a civil trial on charges that he misled investors in a complex mortgage-backed security that imploded during the housing bust.

The verdict is a significant win for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which has been pilloried for not taking a more aggressive stance against corporate misconduct related to the meltdown.

SEC prevails as jury finds former Goldman trader liable for fraud - The Globe and Mail
    08-01-13 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I am all giddy up with C-cup, image what what D wound do. LOL

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:57 PM
    Now all they have to do is apply the "admittance of guilt" not only to the individual, but to the houses as well. Then things just might start to change. Put a stop to the pay the fine and keep quiet nonsense.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-01-13 07:58 PM
    Get a rope. Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-01-13 08:00 PM
    Get a rope. Lol
    Tar and feathers first. LoL
    lcjr likes this.
    08-01-13 08:08 PM
    Volume is down to single digit. Are we running out of sellers yet?
    08-01-13 08:14 PM
    Volume is down to single digit. Are we running out of sellers yet?
    Well they had the perfect opportunity today, and it was wide open, so I'd say we're very very close. At this point, those that are holding, are holding, and shorts wouldn't dare short at these prices.... well that last statement may not be true.
    08-01-13 08:17 PM
    Personally I'd rather see a good keel hauling.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    cjcampbell, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    08-01-13 08:22 PM
    Personally I'd rather see a good keel hauling.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    I'm from the country and still don't know what that is. I could guess but may only get close. Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-01-13 08:35 PM
    I'm from the country and still don't know what that is. I could guess but may only get close. Lol
    You're a landlubber that's why
    bungaboy, Bugmapper and lcjr like this.
    08-01-13 08:37 PM
113,256 ... 16341635163616371638 ...