View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    What the heck is that? I am scared to click on anything there.LOL!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 08-01-13 at 02:07 PM.
    lcjr, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    08-01-13 10:48 AM
    Are we looking at the same chart?

Sorry. Save the bell till later today!

Hope you are doing well, only a few people left from the "club"
    To be fair, we tested resistance quite well there and almost made it through. At the time of my post, it was still at the base line with the rsi cycled down pretty low. Had buyers come in with a little oomph, it had potential to climb well and quickly.

And I'm doing well thanks. Hope you are too.
    08-01-13 10:50 AM
    This is great: iPhone owners are vain, BlackBerry users earn more and Android users drink the most | Mail Online

BLACKBERRY USER
    Earn the most - �27, 406.69 average wage = OK
    Industries: Finance, property and health = Engineering
    Put in the least hours at work = Quasi retired but used to work 70 hr weeks
    Make the most calls and send the most texts = Not really
    Have the most long term relationships = OK, I'll bite
    Drink the most tea and coffee = 2-3 Coffee/day
    Are the most social = maybe kinda sorta
    Are the least punctual = NO WAY!
    Eat out the most = Nope
    Have the most friends = Not really
    Characteristics: Loud, bubbly = True confessions.
    leafs123, lcjr and morganplus8 like this.
    08-01-13 10:51 AM
    Are we looking at the same chart?

Sorry. Save the bell till later today!

Hope you are doing well, only a few people left from the "club"
    Surprised? NOT! Hopefully they can let this thread continue on it`s civil way.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    08-01-13 10:53 AM
    What the heck is that? I am scared to clink on anything there.LOL!
    Famous and well documented personality type matrix. its more complex than that website lets on though, but you get an idea of your true personality type. This effects how you do business and could answer how you invest.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-01-13 10:55 AM
    IPHONE USER

Rate themselves most attractive. OK I am not a looker!

Most ambitious. I can not argue with this

Most successful. Not sure I am the MOST successful but managed to hold onto most my employees through this recession

Hardest worker. No real vacation in over 15 years and always feel guilt that I can do more

Thinks their boss rates them highly. I AM the boss! I rate my employees highly!

Industry: Media darlings. I do not think so

Work late the most- five times a month. At the office a 5:30am, we leave at 4pm the phone and emails are handled till 9pm sometimes.

Most active on social media. Do not do Twitter or facebook, etc. Signed up one day and had over 50 invites the next day so I pulled the plug!

Most well-travelled. I cover the Jacksonville area like the humidity

Spend the most on clothes and grooming each year. That is funny. Jeans and sneakers everyday from Walmart!

Characteristics: Confident, ambitious, daring, bright, flirty What can I say!
    lcjr, jxnb, take99 and 1 others like this.
    08-01-13 11:02 AM
    Earlier I mentioned about the rollout of Q10s and Z10 was in full swing at my firm. I also postulated that the middle and up would be receiving Zs and Qs with the field workers getting Q5s when they were available.

It seems I was partially wrong as a few of my foreman have already received either a Z or Q10. One called me the other day and I told him I knew he had his new device because the conversation was absolutely crystal clear. Love HD audio.
    08-01-13 11:05 AM
    This is great: iPhone owners are vain, BlackBerry users earn more and Android users drink the most | Mail Online

BLACKBERRY USER
    Earn the most - �27, 406.69 average wage = Ok, I have my DoD job plus my military retirement
    Industries: Finance, property and health = Operations/Management
    Put in the least hours at work = 50 Hours per week
    Make the most calls and send the most texts = Definately
    Have the most long term relationships = Definately
    Drink the most tea and coffee = Coffee throughout the day and Beer off-duty
    Are the most social = Yes!
    Are the least punctual = No!
    Eat out the most = Yes
    Have the most friends = Yes, just look at all my friends here too!
    Characteristics: Loud, bubbly = Yes
    08-01-13 11:05 AM
    Nice
    here is what they said of me
    ENFJ
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(12%) Judging(44%)
    �You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
    �You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    �You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    �You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Now I kind of understand why I am always making money base on my decisions, Guys be patient this BBRY is going to make us money! When is the only question you should be asking yourself

Here's my type: Leverage Your Personality Type

And the link to find out your type: Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

Edit: This could influence how you invest in BB and/or other stock.
    lcjr, dusdal, morganplus8 and 3 others like this.
    08-01-13 11:08 AM
    No Flame Please...

Follow Through:

I'm always in my Short Position No Change.

Waiting for the Weekly Drop since 8.90 Area Keep rejected each time...
    VERY Ultra low volume make it poised to go Lower Today IMO.

Some Data About About Short Interest ---->

I don't think Fairfax ER will be positive & influence the SP in a positive way tonight after market close.

Regards
    sparkaction likes this.
    08-01-13 11:11 AM
    Noticed something. There was a decline in short interest (this we know), and there seems to be (at least to me) a very noticable decline in tthe amount of news and stories about BB.

If you hit up market watch and check out the news storys and related news stories you will notice if at best a few a week are posted up about BB, where before (months and months leading up to) the ER there was a few a day.

It is way to quiet....
    That's why we must stay "quiet" until some solid news appear.
    We're back in the shadow and that's the place we're the more comfortable for now.
    Also noticed a tiny PM volume.

BTW ... Fixmo is not an opponent anymore
    Fixmo and BlackBerry Partner to Bring Sentinel Device Integrity and Tamper Detection Solution to BlackBerry 10

Edit : sry already posted by bugmapper ... my post stay sticked for a while lol
    re-edit : read it on CB blog ! http://crackberry.com/fixmo-and-blac...ction-solution
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 08-01-13 at 11:42 AM.
    lcjr, dusdal, morganplus8 and 2 others like this.
    08-01-13 11:31 AM
    Earlier I mentioned about the rollout of Q10s and Z10 was in full swing at my firm. I also postulated that the middle and up would be receiving Zs and Qs with the field workers getting Q5s when they were available.

It seems I was partially wrong as a few of my foreman have already received either a Z or Q10. One called me the other day and I told him I knew he had his new device because the conversation was absolutely crystal clear. Love HD audio.
    That's great news dusdal! It's really uplifting hearing stories like this. Maybe we'll hear more from others as BB10 continues to roll out. Our organization currently has 9930s in use but we can't go to the BB10 until our current contract is up.
    08-01-13 11:34 AM
    From another thread during the recent lock down.

With the stock up today I was shocked to see one of my limit orders fill today.

Grabbed some Jan 2015 35 calls for next to nothing (12 cents).

Looking at hte current bid/ask, I've already made money Of course, this means BBRY is going to tank 10% tomorrow but I can live with that ...

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and morganplus8 like this.
    08-01-13 11:37 AM
    Just wanted to pop in and see if anyone had an android bbm invite they wanna give me lol!
    08-01-13 11:39 AM
    That's why we must stay "quiet" until some solid news appear.
    We're back in the shadow and that's the place we're the more comfortable for now.
    Also noticed a tiny PM volume.

BTW ... Fixmo is not an opponent anymore
    Fixmo and BlackBerry Partner to Bring Sentinel Device Integrity and Tamper Detection Solution to BlackBerry 10
    Or... maybe a potential takeover target ?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    08-01-13 11:39 AM
    That's great news dusdal! It's really uplifting hearing stories like this. Maybe we'll hear more from others as BB10 continues to roll out. Our organization currently has 9930s in use but we can't go to the BB10 until our current contract is up.
    Hearing news of your organization would be MUCH more significant however. We are not very large. This should amount to maybe 300 or 400 devices plus BES10.
    08-01-13 11:41 AM
    Inside the Security Model of BlackBerry 10 | Threatpost

Ralf-Phillip Weinmann of the University of Luxenbourg not impressed with BB10 security.
    I get a little sick reading articles like that. Let me paraphrase:

Ralf-Phillip Weinmann: "I have no idea how anyone could compromise BlackBerry 10 security. None. I see things I don't fully understand, so I'm going to raise FUD by noting that there's a logging mechanism (disabled by default), that the Balance feature (which doubtless has superb security) isn't available to non-enterprise users, and I'll also mumble some stuff about how it's "likely" things are somehow worse than iOS, though really I can't begin to think of any real exploit that might be possible here."
    08-01-13 11:43 AM
    Just checking in. I'm still long on my shares. Hoping for a return, but basically I'm not selling under any circumstances. I will follow the stock down to bankruptcy if that is what happens.

The video of the A10 that is floating around seems nice. Getting the Q5 to Canada should be a good thing for market share. Bringing the A10 out in US and dropping the Z10 price further should help take back some shelf space at the stores and also help a bit with market share. Corporate Q10 role out should be starting. Many of my friends still rock BBRY/iPhone in work/personal split. Many are adamant that they will always carry two devices. I'm not sure if any of them feel the need to update the BBRY side. Most will update from i5 to i5S in the fall though. Which means a perfectly fine i5 goes on to Ebay.

Anyway, I hope the folks that put significant amounts of their net wealth aren't too stung by this. It was always a speculative trade. Google and the Android makers are stiff competition because they are so willing to sell products at low profit. Tough to compete with Google when its stock price allows it to give away huge amounts of its products for free.
    08-01-13 11:50 AM
    What the heck is that? I am scared to clink on anything there.LOL!
    DO IT!!!! I'm an INFJ. See what you are.
    08-01-13 11:51 AM
    Do you know that the population of Luxembourg is a half million (nothing wrong with that mind you) and I would tend to think that their experience is rather limited. Though they have a lot of money or should I say vested interests...
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    08-01-13 11:55 AM
    I

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:56 AM
    Bounced off the bottom ascending triangle line at $8.73 / $8.74.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-01-12.57.00-pm.jpg
    08-01-13 11:58 AM
    Well, now netmarketshare.com isn't credible either.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-netmarketshare-bb.jpg

Market share for browsers, operating systems and search engines | News
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-netmarketshare-bb.png  
    08-01-13 11:59 AM
    Do you know that the population of Luxembourg is a half million (nothing wrong with that mind you) and I would tend to think that their experience is rather limited. Though they have a lot of money or should I say vested interests...
    Sorry my friend but that is rather flawed logic. Did you know that the population of Waterloo city is 98,000 and the whole Waterloo region, which engulfs three cities and a few small little towns, is a whopping 553,000? The size of the city is meaningless in matters like these. Now I'm not endorsing what he said or believes, just that the size of his home town is irrelevant.
    Bugmapper and barnfoot like this.
    08-01-13 12:00 PM
    shhhh..... I think we're being watched lol.... jk
    Just wandered in and saw that from this morning. Looked at it and thought it over, then made my comments in another thread. Didn't help that they didn't supply a time frame for their survey.
    08-01-13 12:02 PM
113,251 ... 16281629163016311632 ...