View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hi Guys, I see a request from JLagoon for the Abigail update so here goes:

my prediction still stands that we reverse this week!
    Based on What this week ?

Don't Fool yourself but the BIG Picture look like this ---->

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-charttwitter.jpg

Regards.
    07-29-13 11:42 PM
    OT: Good Doc. Super shocked on Warren Buffet's part... Lost a lot of respect for him. 50:00
    JLagoon, bungaboy and YangFui like this.
    07-30-13 12:24 AM
    Based on What this week ?

Don't Fool yourself but the BIG Picture look like this ---->

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChartTwitter.jpg 
Views:	918 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	187337

Regards.
    That chart is lacking any visual aids, please post a short that shows us scale, indicators and axis, there is nothing in this chart to tell us what the heck you are interested in.
    silversun10 and bungaboy like this.
    07-30-13 01:10 AM
    07-30-13 02:28 AM
    BlackBerry and MS ?
    Noticed this interesting novelty ... Bing as a shortcut on 10.2 ...
    Food for thoughts. (sry fot the quality)
    Source link (in French) :
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    07-30-13 02:40 AM
    Are we doing these fantasy team-ups on a cycle? Will it be lenovo tomorrow and then Wayne Enterprises the day after?
    Aham1984 and Bugmapper like this.
    07-30-13 02:58 AM
    And it continues . . . . .
    it is simple: Wall Street looks after Wall Street...nothing new here...
    bungaboy and danprown like this.
    07-30-13 06:23 AM
    Are we doing these fantasy team-ups on a cycle? Will it be lenovo tomorrow and then Wayne Enterprises the day after?
    Nope! Say, if Wayne Enterprises were to step up to the plate, do you think Blackberry will undergo a name change to The Dark Berry?
    07-30-13 06:28 AM
    07-30-13 06:36 AM
    Nope! Say, if Wayne Enterprises were to step up to the plate, do you think Blackberry will undergo a name change to The Dark Berry?
    I know a lot of people would sign up to get a Batphone.
    m0de25 and Nathan Bael like this.
    07-30-13 06:42 AM
    Nope, it would be the BatBerry. Batmans logo would look pretty cool on the back of the phone no? Maybe bbry should consider a batberry edition? Sorry in advance cgk.
    Bugmapper, m0de25 and Superfly_FR like this.
    07-30-13 06:45 AM
    I know a lot of people would sign up to get a Batphone.
    LOL!
    07-30-13 06:45 AM
    HTC, which once was only second to Apple Inc. in U.S. smartphone sales, is grappling with razor-thin margins as it tries to revamp its entire mobile strategy and expand its offering of mid-range devices to shift its weight from the slowing high-end smartphone market...

The high-end market is saturating and Samsung is cutting prices...
    At the end of the day it will be about software and services (possibly) coupled with a niche device.
    bungaboy and Robert Halloran like this.
    07-30-13 06:49 AM
    Batmobile

Edit: Ok, sorry for OT this morning.
    Last edited by m0de25; 07-30-13 at 07:55 AM.
    bungaboy, take99 and Nathan Bael like this.
    07-30-13 06:55 AM
    At the end of the day it will be about software and services (possibly) coupled with a niche device.
    Hmmmm... can you tell me when the end of the day will be? I'd like to take a nap and wake up to see that, just to skip over all the phone wars of 2013.
    Wasn't it Taco Bell that won the fast food wars in Demolition Man to emerge as the only restaurant in 2035? Maybe Blackberry can win the phone wars and emerge as the only communication provider in 2025.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    07-30-13 06:58 AM
    Maybe Blackberry can win the phone wars and emerge as the only communication provider in 2025.
    Lol...
    Coincidentally that's the time frame that I think my kids could use this money that I am investing for them.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and m0de25 like this.
    07-30-13 07:28 AM
    Thank you. This is what I was talking about a few pages ago about some Android OEMs being in trouble. A very good flagship device in the HTC One isn't helping HTC.
    07-30-13 07:40 AM
    What are other's strategies to see their investments long-term amidst all the chaos, dips, burns and crashes.

I know many here consider this a solid fundamental investment on the basis of - locked niche user base (hardware), MDM service revenues, BES 10 service revenues. These are the only real sources of income now for BB - the future expansion into automotive, medical & peripheral displays/extensions is all speculative at this point.

Now my question would be - were we accurately valued at say around $13 - $14. If so, this investment may still be profitable for many of us on this forum as our ACB was around that range (at minimum we break-even).

It's simply hard considering it feels like we are being held under water.

I still believe that the pre-ER trading price range was reflective of the value of the BBRY at minimum its BV. However I feel our price is going to sink lower into next ER, possibly close to $8 =(.

Not meant to be a downer, just looking for perspective from others who have, well I suppose had the sheer experience of time with their investments. I'm only a few months in and I can't seem to hold onto my investments. Is it because BBRY is more speculative? Should I be holding more 'stable' stocks?

I appreciate anyone's feedback!
    fedakd likes this.
    07-30-13 07:43 AM
    07-30-13 07:44 AM
    Thank you. This is what I was talking about a few pages ago about some Android OEMs being in trouble. A very good flagship device in the HTC One isn't helping HTC.
    Still bugs me, had I just waited a little longer for the HTC one - I'm sure I would have enjoyed it even more than my s3. HTC has virtually no marketing for its wonderful product. I'm thinking, if I'm not sold on the galaxy note 3 or A10 - i'm going to pick up an HTC one Successor.

Cheers
    07-30-13 07:45 AM
    Still bugs me, had I just waited a little longer for the HTC one - I'm sure I would have enjoyed it even more than my s3. HTC has virtually no marketing for its wonderful product. I'm thinking, if I'm not sold on the galaxy note 3 or A10 - i'm going to pick up an HTC one Successor.

Cheers
    If I was on Android, I'd probably get one from the Google Play store with stock Android.
    07-30-13 07:56 AM
    finally got my Q10

continue with the negativity...
    07-30-13 07:56 AM
    Lol...
    Coincidentally that's the time frame that I think my kids could use this money that I am investing for them.

Posted via CB10
    Also my retirement date.
    m0de25 and plasmid_boy like this.
    07-30-13 07:57 AM
    finally got my Q10

continue with the negativity...
    Quick first impressions?
    07-30-13 08:01 AM
    IT News Online > - - Kcom becomes Blackberry Strategic Partner

These guys claim some pretty big clients, cgk do you know anything about them?
    07-30-13 08:04 AM
113,256 ... 16201621162216231624 ...