View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Shhhhh, that's the packed classified material.
    It's already packed? Damn... late again
    lcjr, sidhuk, Bugmapper and 1 others like this.
    07-23-13 02:24 PM
    I see the forum got a mention in the stock chat on twitter:

So bored I'm on crackberry reading about the poor souls that have faith in $BBRY. They have dedicated sub-forum.
    @JuliusFerraro
    lcjr, sidhuk, cjcampbell and 5 others like this.
    07-23-13 02:25 PM
    Well.... Here I am all buckled in ready for blast off but nothings happening! CJ, please check the rockets... m0de25, please make sure the beer's packed...Kid, make sure the circumforculator is plugged into the widget for maximum velocity!
    In about 40 mins, you'll see blast off; Apple reports!
    lcjr likes this.
    07-23-13 02:32 PM
    I see the forum got a mention in the stock chat on twitter:

@JuliusFerraro
    Julius - just following the stock chat on twitter and you popped up at the top.*

* I haven't gone mad, Julius responded to me on twitter.
    Compaqee likes this.
    07-23-13 02:32 PM
    In about 40 mins, you'll see blast off; Apple reports!
    I have a few shares at $400 so we will see. Usually that is the kiss of death....
    07-23-13 02:34 PM
    Julius - just following the stock chat on twitter and you popped up at the top.*

* I haven't gone mad, Julius responded to me on twitter.
    hahahaha..... that's funny.
    07-23-13 02:34 PM
    If anyone wants to see what an organized short squeeze looks like, take a look at Herbalife (HLF) and a 3 month chart, esp the last month. Icahn v Ackman and one of them is winning. I posted about it back then, but clearly Ackman is in big trouble on this trade. He has enough $$ to ride it out, but where is his point of maximum pain????,

Ah, now only if BBRY would do the same.

Herbalife Ltd. Common Stock Stock Chart | HLF Interactive Chart - Yahoo! Finance
    Thanks. I'd rather eat blackberries off the vine that processed powder from a jar. It is better for me. LoL I wish.
    07-23-13 02:47 PM
    BlackBerry Q10 hits Sprint August 30th, Samsung's ATIV S Neo arrives August 16th

Slightly off topic, but some potential positive news for some beleaguered seekers. Finally.
    Good news for Louzer. LoL
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-23-13 02:49 PM
    very boring day today.
    so here is the sample of the comments from this website blog.
    have fun.
    BlackBerry Market Share: Why BlackBerry needs entry-level BB10 phone | BGR
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-doc1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-doc1.jpg  
    07-23-13 02:57 PM
    Well.... Here I am all buckled in ready for blast off but nothings happening! CJ, please check the rockets... m0de25, please make sure the beer's packed...Kid, make sure the circumforculator is plugged into the widget for maximum velocity!
    oooooh, you've assigned the right person for that one my friend! I'm so on it! (Some passenger space opened up after last ER, I will automatically assume this space for more "cargo", will be able to squeeze in some Crown as well just as an fyi to everyone!)
    07-23-13 02:58 PM
    oooooh, you've assigned the right person for that one my friend! I'm so on it! (Some passenger space opened up after last ER, I will automatically assume this space for more "cargo", will be able to squeeze in some Crown as well just as an fyi to everyone!)
    "squeeze in" and "crown"..... are we talking about the booze or top secret cargo?
    lcjr and m0de25 like this.
    07-23-13 03:03 PM
    Just had a thought. Maybe they called security to create some old fashioned buzz.... while announced the A10.

A guy can dream.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    07-23-13 03:04 PM
    Yeah, I don't think CJ or myself would be good for that job. We may blast off with empty containers. lol
    cjcampbell and m0de25 like this.
    07-23-13 03:04 PM
    Well, we closed out above $9.00 today! Can't believe I'm actually excited about that. I have to laugh as I write this. lol.
    CDM76, BergerKing and bungaboy like this.
    07-23-13 03:06 PM
    Well, apparently, someone thought thought the flatus from last night's bean dinner would make good rocket fuel. Oops. Smells like a dud. Carry on!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    07-23-13 03:09 PM
    Well, apparently, someone thought thought the flatus from last night's bean dinner would make good rocket fuel. Oops. Smells like a dud. Carry on!
    It's just a little wet..... it's still good. it's still good.
    lcjr, bungaboy, BergerKing and 1 others like this.
    07-23-13 03:13 PM
    I'd love to see a buyout at over $20 per share.

I'm no longer believing that a turn around is going to happen.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 03:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    That would be tempting.
    cjcampbell, Kid Vibe and Korepab like this.
    07-23-13 03:26 PM
    No doubt in my mind, there is a vested interest trying to take the company down... IMO, this will have the biggest effect on the US market. Fortunately for BB, there is the rest of the world.

Now hit $30 so I can SELL.
    Yes because we know that BlackBerry is selling so well EVERYWHERE but the US

BBRY as a stock is weak and is being taken advantage of by short sellers, there is no doubt about that. Any situation where a lot of money can be made quickly is going to attrack that type of "game play". If you are long, it should matter. If you are short, you've been watching it and playing along.

But that has nothing to do with selling (or not selling) smartphones - Short Sellers aren't going to drive the Company out of business. Not releasing a compelling enough device at a price that consumers are willing to buy it at - is hurting them. Not having the top 50 games and apps on the platform is hurting them. Having too many bugs at release is hurting them. Not spending a big portion of their cash on the launch is hurting them. Having an OS that require a dual core processor and 2GB of RAM is keeping them out of the entry level markets, and that is hurting them. Not having a flagship device at launch hurt them. Most of BlackBerry's hurt is self induced.
    m0de25 likes this.
    07-23-13 03:29 PM
    That would be tempting.
    I'd take it at this point.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, Kid Vibe and lcjr like this.
    07-23-13 03:29 PM
    Thanks. I'd rather eat blackberries off the vine that processed powder from a jar. It is better for me. LoL I wish.
    What about the pyramid/marketing scheme thing??
    07-23-13 03:30 PM
    Today is the seventeenth day of downtrend with 12 million in volume (3 million less, than yesterday), and the stock closed at $9.02. As shown in the 30 minute chart, and daily chart, the stock managed to peek outside of the descending triangle, but dropped back to $9. Bollinger band has become very narrow. We have a new bottom uptrend line (the last pink line on the 30 minute chart).

Bullish interpretation:
    The stock made higher high ($9.14), and higher low ($8.95). Tomorrow, the stock could bounce off the new bottom uptrend line, and challenge $9.14 again. A modest move would be a close around $9.20. We have a chance until around 2 p.m. tomorrow--where the line meets the top blue line of the narrower downtrend parallel channel with orange line as the bottom line. This means, it cannot fall below $9. $9.05, $9.07 and $9.10 are the first three resistance to break through.

Bearish interpretation:
    No solid movement for uptrend yet. The stock is still inside the narrower downtrend parallel channel, and could still break down to $8.50. $9, $8.95, and $8.90 are the support to break. Daily stoch. RSI will cycle down.

Wildcard: Apple ER effect on the stock.

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-23-4.29.49-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-23-4.06.50-pm-1.jpg
    07-23-13 03:30 PM
    & the other fruit beats; 31.5m iToys sold...
    07-23-13 03:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yep, the amount of fumbles this management team has made is just unbelievable. (not talking about the product, OS, hardware itself) I'm doing my best to hold off until next ER to see where this goes (to allow the Q10 a full qtr) but it's really hard to maintain positivty against this never-ending onslought of bad news.

I'd jump at a $20 opportunity, especially if the buyout breathes life into the company itself, as opposed to an absorption.
    Last edited by m0de25; 07-23-13 at 03:47 PM.
    YangFui and peter9477 like this.
    07-23-13 03:35 PM
    I'd take it at this point.

Posted via CB10
    Yezzir. Ditto. Ha. Minimum 18 dollar buyout is in my books.

My false hope tells me that TH dumbed down expectations for the next ER and BB will surprise us with break-even/small profits. Otherwise, what other news could possibly help? By March ER, we will know if this company is on the right path with BBM and BES10 out and about (also the A10).
    07-23-13 03:40 PM
113,256 ... 15831584158515861587 ...