View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    can anyone else on a different platform just try putting a order for like 1 share, just don't process it and see if it brings you to confirm page?
    I just tried on my RBC account and it went through to the confirmation page.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    07-18-13 08:44 AM
    9.18 x 9.19
    1.1m shares traded
    07-18-13 08:45 AM
    can anyone else on a different platform just try putting a order for like 1 share, just don't process it and see if it brings you to confirm page?
    CIBC works.
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    07-18-13 08:45 AM
    Same for iTrade...appears fine.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 08:46 AM
    has to be TD then because its only BBRY and BB that are greyed out the rest of my portfolio is fine..hmm

I just tried on my RBC account and it went through to the confirmation page.
    07-18-13 08:46 AM
    on TD Web Broker both BBRY and BB are greyed out not allowing trades :S
    Are you sure it's not allowing trades?
    I tried from my phone, although it's greyed out, I could go to quotes, and place an order from there. Took me to the confirmation page asking me for the trading password.
    07-18-13 08:57 AM
    Yah i tried that way too but it doesn't allow trades this is what pops up
    "The order details that you have entered require the attention of a Registered Representative. Please contact your local TD Waterhouse office for assistance.[41326]
    There is a temporary system problem. Please contact your local TD Waterhouse office for assistance.[41765]"

Are you sure it's not allowing trades?
    I tried from my phone, although it's greyed out, I could go to quotes, and place an order from there. Took me to the confirmation page asking me for the trading password.
    07-18-13 09:02 AM
    TD Waterhouse is probably just getting around to updating the entry from Research In Motion Ltd to BlackBerry Ltd. It would be pathetic if that's the reason why things are stuck (confirmed here too) but I wouldn't put it past them.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 09:11 AM
    TD Waterhouse is probably just getting around to updating the entry from Research In Motion Ltd to BlackBerry Ltd. It would be pathetic if that's the reason why things are stuck (confirmed here too) but I wouldn't put it past them.
    CIBC is using BlackBerry Ltd. now.
    07-18-13 09:19 AM
    TD dropped old orders because of the name change, but other than that TD is trading Blackberries now............
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 09:43 AM
    Fun price movement this morning. It's trying very hard to get out of, and stay out of the wedge we're in.
    07-18-13 09:49 AM
    Fun price movement this morning. It's trying very hard to get out of, and stay out of the wedge we're in.
    Seems like we have had a lot of wedgies from this stock. LoL
    07-18-13 09:59 AM
    Good movement so far; it needs to go above $9.32, and close. It just got out of the parallel downtrend line, but still have a chance to go back into it. The stoch. RSI on the 30 minute and 1 hour chart is at the top, and MACD is at the top and will cycle down. The question is; how will the stock price correlate to them going down? If the stock price stays steady, and only dip a little, then it is bullish.

As I typed this, the chart changes from $9.24 to $9.15. So far, the blue line has become the supporting trend line. Hopefully, it bounces of it.

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-18-11.21.29-am.jpg
    07-18-13 10:23 AM
    shares are halted, cant buy/trade atm from my broker......**** is this a bad thing? going to make SP drop?
    Mine too. I'm using CIBC brokerage.
    07-18-13 10:26 AM
    If Nokia shipped 7.4 million. Adding Samsung, HTC and Huawei, WP should be close to 9 million. It's impressive how difficult is to enter in this market.
    07-18-13 10:32 AM
    Ok the issue with TDW was exactly what peter has said, activity page just showed it being xfered from RIM to Blackberry. Back to normal now
    07-18-13 10:39 AM
    Ok the issue with TDW was exactly what peter has said, activity page just showed it being xfered from RIM to Blackberry. Back to normal now
    Good. Interesting that the usual suspects tried to spin it as something else . . . . . NOT!
    07-18-13 10:43 AM
    on TD Web Broker both BBRY and BB are greyed out not allowing trades :S
    Yeah and it screwed up my average price. Now I have 0.00 average price so all is profit... If only it were true.
    07-18-13 10:49 AM
    Too many negative spinners just waiting for anything and everything about blackberry. It feels like that different IDs have different blackberry departments assigned to bash. And they are always up and watching. LoL. It is just a phone company for God's sake , Leave it alone for a day or two, will you?
    07-18-13 10:58 AM
    Seems like HTC is really slow to honor their HTC One $100 Trade-in-offer. Hopefully nothing to do with their poor financial results and the people will get their $100.

(does this pass as a drive by negative spin attack post?)

[Comp] HTC ONE - $ 100 Trade in offer - Page 26 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    07-18-13 11:05 AM
    I google BB news, and everything is about Nokia vs BB... :/

Anywhoo no news today, flat day I'm presuming. I really hope we have something though pop up, this next ER will still be a bit underwhelming, I couldn't imagine stomaching a 30% drop again. I'd go nuts. Atleast TH dumbed down expectations, but I hope a big news announcement comes up soon! This stock is going to be boring as hell for a few weeks it seems.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    07-18-13 11:06 AM
    Seems like HTC is really slow to honor their HTC One $100 Trade-in-offer. Hopefully nothing to do with their poor financial results and the people will get their $100.
    (does this pass as a drive by negative spin attack post?)

[Comp] HTC ONE - $ 100 Trade in offer - Page 26 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    Absolutely. LoL. And payments are based of number of negative words.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 11:10 AM
    Too many negative spinners just waiting for anything and everything about blackberry. It feels like that different IDs have different blackberry departments assigned to bash. And they are always up and watching. LoL. It is just a phone company for God's sake , Leave it alone for a day or two, will you?
    Too many people are making money on this stock right now (not in the future). There is very little risk at the moment, even when the stock falls. It seems there are a number of investors willing to support the company by buying it's stock, no matter what...
    07-18-13 11:10 AM
    Not back to normal for me. TD screwed-up. They credited me twice the amount for my shares and reversed only one of the amounts. I'm up about 200,000 on blackberry in my 4 accounts until they fix it. Which, I'm sure, will be soon. Maybe I should buy more BB before they fix it. Then let them try and sort it out.
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    07-18-13 11:29 AM
    Lots of water will pass under the bridge before they can develope hardware that I can wear on my belt that does Photoshop and AutoCAD.

I think the day will come but there is still lots of demand for tablets in the mean time. We are years away from replacing tablets, laptops and desktops with a personal computing device in your pocket.
    Sure not for these needs. Of course.
    But for 90% of Joe's usage (mail, web, social, games, office-like) it's already available, with performances that can compare to netbooks.
    cjcampbell and psy fi like this.
    07-18-13 11:39 AM
113,251 ... 15541555155615571558 ...