View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I would think, however, that certain risks about the MDM market as a whole and its direction have to be accounted for in the analysis, e.g. the competition will pressure fees way, way down from $99 per device.
    07-11-13 10:48 AM
    Looks like Windows Phone just got instagram (sort of)...

http://gizmodo.com/windows-phone-jus...t-of-744346543
    07-11-13 10:51 AM
    I must say, you guys know I am pro BlackBerry, but this is be coming tough.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason that BlackBerry don't counter these reports is that maybe they are accurate....

You have to question your investments at some point.

I think we should collectively do some research on the mdm market. Some sites claim bes is the only option worth thinking about it and others don't even acknowledge it's existence.

There seem to be a number of players in the space now. As this is what I am basing my investment, it worries me.

Guys my balls of steel are starting to crumble a bit aswell.

Posted via CB10
    I would suggest not only MDM but also the entire RT and Embedded OS area that QNX is playing in, I see a huge number of players but can't seem to track down where they all fit. BB and fans on Crackberry talk like QNX owns the market but in some reading they aren't even mentioned in the top 3. I would like to see some hard numbers on the various players.
    07-11-13 10:54 AM
    Im starting to compare the platforms to see if bbry is offering still a better solution with regards to MDM.

If so, I think its not to late to be the industry leader and capitalize on this.

Cheers.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Compaqee; 07-11-13 at 12:07 PM.
    Korepab, fedakd, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    07-11-13 10:58 AM
    TH's stand on not commenting on every report has to be thrown out the window. They just took a 35% hit on the SP. Time to start refuting EVERYTHING that is not accurate.

And with shorts up....now is the perfect time for Icahn to come in and try to cause a little bit of action. I think Icahn announcing a stake would take the SP back to $12 in a hurry. He would make a killing.
    Why would Ichan want BBRY, his hands are full w/ Herbalife and Dell.

& TH can’t refute and story on sales without providing numbers himself... #’s he clarily doesn’t want to share.
    07-11-13 11:20 AM
    He should not have been making the statements about z10 sales being record breaking an encouraging. But that being said the shares hit 18 on analysts pumping not on thors statements. The" longs" are too blame for the outrageous spike in sp. If bbry made a steady climb on its own merits we wouldn't see these wild swings. Same with apple. It went from 5-700 on wild speculation that's why it corrected so much. What I don't get it why people are out buying shares when they have already hit record highs. That rarely ends well.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:32 AM
    >< this sea of reds is hard to stomach on the consistent basis. feel like they need some positive news and soon.
    Compaqee and plane6065 like this.
    07-11-13 11:36 AM
    Now,,,,,,
    this GSstatcounter is stupid for sure..... LoL
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    FastLane228 and mikeo007 like this.
    07-11-13 11:44 AM
    My guess is that if the big apps situation doesn't get figured out, Marty Mallick could be the next one to go. Vine is coming to WP8 now.
    07-11-13 11:48 AM
    buying on the dips = my price per share, LOWER*

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < bbry stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    07-11-13 11:51 AM
    buying on the dips = my price per share, LOWER*

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < bbry stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    Want to do that too but I'm on the fence on whether I should put anymore in BBRY.
    Compaqee likes this.
    07-11-13 12:02 PM
    Now,,,,,,
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    WTF....
    07-11-13 12:08 PM
    I wonder if BBM cross platform availability will spike up the SP?
    07-11-13 12:09 PM
    Want to do that too but I'm on the fence on whether I should put anymore in BBRY.
    I know what you mean. I brought back again at $10 yesterday and look where it is.

Stay with hockey, your Leafs should be better this year. My Canucks are on the decline I think. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    leafs123 and bungaboy like this.
    07-11-13 12:10 PM
    Yea, lowering your per share cost at this point doesn't really do anything. If you have faith that it will turn around, then then $100 a share is easily attainable in the long term. If it doesn't turn around then....
    07-11-13 12:11 PM
    Yea, lowering your per share cost at this point doesn't really do anything. If you have faith that it will turn around, then then $100 a share is easily attainable in the long term. If it doesn't turn around then....
    Either that or a buyout let's say. I'm still here long, but sometimes you gotta think about the other possibilities.
    07-11-13 12:13 PM
    I wonder if BBM cross platform availability will spike up the SP?
    I think at this point we need sales numbers, or release of the names of some big companies buying into BES10 for short term rise. Btw spoke to my IT friend at work and our crown corporation will be upgrading to BES10. There are very high demand for the Q10, but no one has received it yet. IT friend thinks there are several hundred BlackBerry users in our company.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 12:18 PM
    Now,,,,,,
    On the other hand, BlackBerry has overtaken Samsung in the UK for the number 2 spot. Allegedly.

cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    07-11-13 12:18 PM
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but all the hype we had prior to earnings - the stat counter up ticks, the more 'reliable' channel & sales checks seemed to all suggest that BBRY had made great progress in its turnaround.

But come after the ER, stat counter is tipping down, Kantar is dipping down....what gives?
    leafs123 and bungaboy like this.
    07-11-13 12:19 PM
    Setting a stop at $9 tsx and going camping with daughter to Lake Placid for the wknd. At that, I'll have lost over 4k, but really, as much as it hurts it's only $.

To put it in perspective, a beautiful, popular and very young (34yr) girl that worked in our plant took her own life last weekend. When news broke this Tuesday, it devastated our 400 workers and they were sent home for the day. I didn't know her personally but I have to say that I found it hard to concentrate at the office, more so than the worst of BBRY in recent months. So, yeah, it's only $ at the end of the day.

Don't know what to think anymore about BB, the bad news keeps on coming I'd like to hold on longer but I'll be out of a job by August so I may need to stop the bleeding here. (hope my sell doesn't trigger!)

Have a great weekend everybody!
    07-11-13 12:26 PM
    On the other hand, BlackBerry has overtaken Samsung in the UK for the number 2 spot. Allegedly.

LoL, I know, it just doesn't make sense to look at these numbers.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-11-13 12:26 PM
    Is anyone aware of a reliable list of launches per device, per location?
    07-11-13 12:27 PM
    Setting a stop at $9 tsx and going camping with daughter to Lake Placid for the wknd. At that, I'll have lost over 4k, but really, as much as it hurts it's only $.

To put it in perspective, a beautiful, popular and very young (34yr) girl that worked in my plant took her own life last weekend. When news broke this Tuesday, it devastated our 400 workers and they were sent home for the day. So, yeah, it's only $ at the end of the day.

Don't know what to think anymore about BB, the bad news keeps on coming I'd like to hold on longer but I'll be out of a job by August so I may need to stop the bleeding here. (hope my sell doesn't trigger!)

Have a great weekend everybody!
    Hi Mode25, yes it is only $ and we need to think of the most important things in life. Sorry to hear about your Co worker. It is sad people have to resort in taking their own life.

My lost on paper is big too. I don't know what to think of BlackBerry, and the stock. The market is green because of what Barnake positive comments yet BlackBerry is still going down.

Enjoy your trip with your daughter, and good luck to you after August. All the best too you.

Don't worry about the stock.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    07-11-13 12:37 PM
    Very sorry to hear about your co-worker, m0de25. Best to you and your colleagues in a difficult time.
    07-11-13 12:46 PM
    07-11-13 12:54 PM
113,256 ... 15241525152615271528 ...