View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'm holding ... still think there will be important news at the agm ... much more sales od Q10 and Q5 ... I'm also waiting to upgrade my gs3 for the new A10 ... bbry will rule again ... note I am biased ... lol
    07-07-13 08:22 PM
    Waiting for a10 as well.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    07-07-13 08:24 PM
    Still holding shares, hoping the price will rebound somewhat in the weeks ahead. I don't have huge expectations here. I'm open to writing calls after the annual meeting.

I truly don't know what to expect in the weeks/months ahead. What I'm most sure of is that BlackBerry has to strengthen its marketing tremendously to counter negative sentiment. Further, they should individually reassure the big firms in finance, consulting, law, and manufacturing that BlackBerry is not going anywhere, and in fact has set a new standard for smart phone excellence. And they should do what it takes to steadily start signing up some of these firms for BES and BB10. If it takes discounted pricing, fine - just get some respected names you can drop in a press release, one after the other.

I'm fairly down on the chances of this happening, if only because it's an uphill challenge. There can be no coasting here.

Now, I am morbidly interested to see what unfolds in the next month in terms of institutional ownership and the short interest. I've given up hope on any sort of a rapid escalation leading to a squeeze, but an increase in both would at least make the next few months more entertaining, for what that's worth...
    bungaboy, psy fi and OMGitworks like this.
    07-07-13 08:35 PM
    Attachment 179881

Waterloo Town Square

Posted via CB10
    ... Van included with knowledgeable bb10 staff to showcase the devices; unlike at all the local mall-stores I have seen so far!

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:03 PM
    Maybe BlackBerry vans should be parked inside of the mall, like in the food court, then the company could have the opportunity to dispelled all misconception propagated by sales reps.
    07-07-13 09:06 PM
    MORGAN, or anyone:

Are we continuing to see short interest increasing at this time? Doesn't seem smart to short the stock at this time....

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:08 PM
    It doesn't need to be in Waterloo. It needs to be on Main St USofA.
    07-07-13 09:16 PM
    I'm sold out at the moment. I attended AG last year. I am not expecting any mind blowing news. I think the SP will drift lower after the meeting and I've missed many chances to sell and buy back in lower. I'm willing this time to watch and wait. Scoop up free shares if we have a drop.

Good luck all!

ahhhh one day left of vacay....so who is still holding their shares here?
    Next question is why? Just curious here.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    07-07-13 09:43 PM
    I never received my Proxy Vote materials... anyone else?
    07-07-13 10:24 PM
    I never received my Proxy Vote materials... anyone else?
    Contact your broker and tell them you want to receive ALL correspondence from the companies that you hold shares in.

They try to save money by sending out fewer physical documents, and I think the default for many new account holders is to receive NO communications.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    bungaboy and sunsetblow like this.
    07-07-13 10:49 PM
    Waiting for a10 as well.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    Same here. TH, if your watching release the A10 now please.
    07-07-13 11:06 PM
    Well Austin Jackson of the Detroit Tigers knows "HOW TO KEEP MOVING!". Great catch in front of the BlackBerry signage as they beat the Toronto Blue Jays.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...ing-wall-catch

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot2013-07-03at8.41.02pm_crop_north.png