• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is the Nasdaq open fri?
    Yes. Trading Calendar
    dusdal and Tinomane like this.
    07-03-13 12:16 PM
    Hi Morgan; does the close today for a half trading day mean anything? Are we close to reversal? Could bb.to continue the reversal effort, considering that bbry closed just $0.04 below previous close?
    Says the guy who doesn't even own a Blackberry phone.

Operations...what is that anyway?
    Bugmapper likes this.
    first of all, you dont need you to believe me. if basing on comments and your comment history and how BBRY performed you shouldn't be giving out any more recommendation. you sounded like you read a couple of books and now you are an expert at this field.

look up "private hedge fund"? could you be any more vague? I'm not going to waste my time googling those crap you just gave me. what exactly got to do with ppl in this thread claiming BBRY stock price gettin manipulated? the company sucks. plain and simple that's why the stock price going down. want to stock price to go up? have some positive news and not all negative.

ps. no one going to join your class if they looked up your comment history. everyone would be living in the street if they did
    Umm I would join his class. Just sayin...
    07-03-13 12:17 PM
    07-03-13 12:17 PM
    last warning about what? first of all that is not even the rule for this thread. its the rule for investing.

so where is the rule about i can't refute ppl's claim of stock manipulation? apparently its ok for ppl to make wild claims of the world is against BBRY but when someone say no its against the rule?
    I answered you : 40% of stock shorted IS manipulation. The other side that has been discussed (pro and cons) for hundred pages is how the media have been reporting about BlackBerry in general and BBRY in particular. I don't think anyone pointed out the fall after E.R as a manipulation, most likely like an overreaction.
    As I wrote before, we got your point, you're very welcome to expose it here, but you seem to be locked in an angry loop.
    So sit back & relax and please find another topic to discuss about, this one is exhausted and I have also my personal day job to handle, I'd like to get back to it.

The last warning is about the aggressiveness you spread among every post/answer and the personal angle you give to this.
    07-03-13 12:18 PM
    So I have to play bad guy here. All mods have agreed this thread is a little out of control now. It's going to be closed for 3 DAYS as for as to clean it up. In the mean time everyone else can take this time to take a break and relax from this thread. Enjoy the vacation

P.S Was informed that the BBM Channel is still active, so just in case people are wondering.
    Last edited by Kris Simundson; 07-03-13 at 12:41 PM.
    07-03-13 12:18 PM
    Ok, folks, we're gonna take a little break, here. The number of Reports being sent has escalated, and it's time for tempers to cool down. We are going into the Independence Day break. Take some time with your families, enjoy some grilling and the adult beverage of your choice, and we'll reopen on Saturday. This is a temporary close, necessary to catch our collective breath. Thanks.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-03-13 at 01:09 PM.
    07-03-13 12:25 PM
    And we are open for DISCUSSION. Please check any personal feelings towards any other members at the door (to the forums, not just this thread) and lets have a healthy back and forth!
    Jahcure, dusdal, m0de25 and 14 others like this.
    07-05-13 08:41 AM
    Beginning of the day looking positive. Let's hope it carries on this way
    morganplus8, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    07-05-13 08:41 AM
    Good to be back here!
    07-05-13 08:52 AM
    K...so we appear to have based out, both emotionally and concerning the plunge. Now we need some positive news.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:54 AM
    BlackBerry: 'Mobile entertainment is important to us'

Teams with Sony Pictures for mobile TV push.

It is no secret that BlackBerry started its journey as a suit and tie OEM, used by the businessmen and women of the world.

So the introduction of Sony Pictures Television's video entertainment network, Crackle, could prove to be an invaluable addition to attract a more commercial crowd and secure its teen audience.

BlackBerry World - previously BlackBerry App World - is the main entertainment service on BlackBerry devices, but it has previously received negative feedback from users with complaints about its content, usability and bugs. So hopefully Crackle will be a good boost, causing it to become better competition for its rivals.

Crackle offers a range of movies, TV shows series and originals all for free. The entertainment service is available in 22 countries including the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Brazil plus other countries in Latin America - and with BlackBerry being a popular device in these areas the partnership could prove to be crack-a-lackin for both parties.

The new addition intends to allow BlackBerry 10 owners to browse and view content with ease, and with the larger library hopefully attract a few new faces away form the entertainment driven platforms such as Google's Android and Apple's iOS.

Martyn Mallick, VP of global alliances and business development for BlackBerry, said: "Mobile entertainment is a very important part of the BlackBerry 10 experience.

"The Crackle application is a great complement to the robust catalogue of television shows and movies on BlackBerry World."

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/...t-to-us/021821
    07-05-13 08:54 AM
    Yayyyy. Missed this thread. Morning folks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    07-05-13 08:58 AM
    I hope they have some more like that lined up. Doesn't seem to be huge??

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:01 AM
    Something oddly comforting to be back in here... lol
    07-05-13 09:02 AM
    Thought I would bring this message over to our home thread!!

Here is this morning chart updated to show that we tested the downtrend line and bounced off it and we are heading higher:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-july-5a-2013-chart.jpg

As you can see, we are finally trying to turn this trade around and now have to scale that 3-EMA this morning in order to start a major rally here.

Now for the Bollinger Bands:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-july-5b-2013-chart.jpg

It's simple, as CJ pointed out, we entered the BB's outer boundaries this morning which was bound to happen. The target is the centerline just below $ 13.00/shr and that's why I have been talking about a rally to $ 12.50/shr.. This is a lot to ask but if Heins doesn't bomb the AGM on Tuesday, we could get there quickly. A grossly oversold stock indeed.
    07-05-13 09:03 AM
    whew .....withdrawl is over. Thread back up
    07-05-13 09:05 AM
    And we are open for DISCUSSION. Please check any personal feelings towards any other members at the door (to the forums, not just this thread) and lets have a healthy back and forth!
    Ok guys, we're back in town !
    Now, please, avoid jumping on report button; remember mods and ambassadors are around.
    If someone's making you crazy, use the ignore function.
    To ignore someone, click on his nick, then on "display forum profile".
    In the left column, you'll find the "add to ignore list".
    Note that even if you ignore someone, you'll be able to see his quoted posts and those you will choose to un-hide.
    Let's get back to groovaaay but and friendly times now !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.png  
    07-05-13 09:06 AM
    We were green with BB yesterday all day ....I so badly wanted to come on here and yell "GREEN!" ....but thread was still in the corner having a time out
    Compaqee and bungaboy like this.
    07-05-13 09:07 AM
    Babe, not that fast ... easy ... or you'll be firing the alarms around.
    Slow motion for a while, please. Shadow is comfortable.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    07-05-13 09:09 AM
    Moved from other thread.

Morgan I'm just waiting to hear on the news that a large number of fortune 500 companies have had their trade secrets stolen via hacks on Android and iOS deployments. That's the way they will learn. The losses to businesses are huge in that respect.

Someone needs to get a proof of concept hack out to the public that gets all the IT guys clenching their a**holes

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:10 AM
    Moved from other thread.

Morgan I'm just waiting to hear on the news that a large number of fortune 500 companies have had their trade secrets stolen via hacks on Android and iOS deployments. That's the way they will learn. The losses to businesses are huge in that respect.

Someone needs to get a proof of concept hack out to the public that gets all the IT guys clenching their a**holes

Posted via CB10
    Security breaches are often buried to protect customer confidence in the organization. Your proposed scenario is unlikely.
    07-05-13 09:14 AM
    Will have to split time between here and TSN today.

Its NHL Free Agent Frenzy folks ....the check books open at 12.01 pm Eastern today. If you thought folks overpaid for BB stock when it was at $17 earlier this year ....wait until you see what some of these stupid GM's will pay for average hockey players later today!!

Let the sh!t-show begin! LOL
    07-05-13 09:18 AM
    Moved from other thread.

Posted via CB10
    I like how you think! How anyone other than a pizza delivery boy could be using an Android for business is beyond me. Now we find out that the S4 isn't all that. BlackBerry needs to get the message out there that they are a new company, new name, new people running it and leaner than ever. Finally, talk to their customers through the media every single day. There is no way this stock should be trading down here when so many phones are compromised every day now.
    07-05-13 09:21 AM
113,256 ... 14921493149414951496 ...