View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    He might be "long" but not so sure about "strong"
    Stronger then ever and my collection keeps growing.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-13 11:57 AM
    It is a little early (12:49) for me to start drinking.

Not that I do not want to.

You can bet tonight I will be breaking out the Muskatel as I can not afford my Jack Black any longer
    it's always 5:00 somewhere!
    06-28-13 11:58 AM
    Stronger then ever and my collection keeps growing.
    I hope you enjoy!
    06-28-13 11:59 AM
    Best of luck to everyone i'm taking out my entire position and putting it into a company that has it's head on its shoulders. I do hope they kill it for you guys as I know this was important money and life savings and it breaks me to know some people are going to be really affected by this.
    Thanks for your wishes of luck.
    Then, again and again, I believe "we've" (I did) warned numerous times about the risks implied with such investments and explained why no one should engage more than what he can afford to lose 100%. To be frank, it has been my terror from day 1 and I believe warnings were issued quite every time I saw (no one is perfect, I may have missed some) statements that I found even "border line" (latest posts about borrowing being ones).

Now, some do take an educated and conscious high risk and I cannot feel anything but sad for them today and until the sun shines back for their savings.I don't want to be specific, but I believe one will recognize here and I must hat off; He's not balls of steel but better diamonds and he recognized the situation as being 100% his responsibility. Adult behavior.

We must maintain - with the greatest courtoisie - our vigilance in this matter and be sure our optimistic-by-nature view do not lead anyone into troubles because he won't be fully aware of the risks taken.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    06-28-13 11:59 AM
    Shorts are covering.
    Lol of course theyre covering they made tons. LOL
    06-28-13 12:00 PM
    Long weekend in Canada....July 1st. Have lots planned, weather with be spectacular in Kelowna 33 C. Beach, BBQ, drinks.... Happy Canada Day All
    06-28-13 12:02 PM
    I guess A general call for calm is not going to work eh? Please go easy on each other folks and use the ignore function. Or ignore with you mind.
    Did I miss something ? Damm, only time to work a few hours today ... this stock drop will cost me ... my weekend
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-28-13 12:03 PM
    soooo, if they replaced their PR firm, what do you guys think about Boulben and the marketing so far? It's been a little hit and miss from my perspective, wondering how others feel?
    peter9477 and anon(4086547) like this.
    Hi Morgan:

Can the shorts still pile more? Who is still buying, selling, or shorting here?
    It is a messy day but I don't think the shorts have much fire power left. We are seeing Funds and margin calls get out for now, someone is buying and it might be shorts covering but the volume has really slowed here. We are way over sold on the BB's and the RSI so a bounce is in the cards. Once the margin calls are done, we will move higher and I would think many Hedge Funds will move on. This one is just about down to cash! LOL
    havent been really following this thread, but who is Morgan? what is his background and credential? not trying to take anything away from him. I'm sure he just want to help, but just curious.
    06-28-13 12:04 PM
    Number 4 added for the day.... any more to come along?
    You are starting to scare me. I am just going to keep my mouth shut!
    06-28-13 12:07 PM
    Long weekend in Canada....July 1st. Have lots planned, weather with be spectacular in Kelowna 33 C. Beach, BBQ, drinks.... Happy Canada Day All
    Don't tell anyone, but Kelowna is my home town. Looking forward to my vacation there at the end of summer.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-13 12:09 PM
    Any chance you are going to Center of Gravity?
    All this talk about LOC and margin reminded me to check the wife's account. Luckily not even close to getting a call.
    She let's me mis- manage her account too. Man, she does some strange things in that account. I snuck in 2000 BlackBerry. shares for her a few weeks ago. Luckily, all this margin supports our economy - and, I own lots of shares in my bank. So, I'm really paying myself.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    Two more comments:

1. Thank you to everyone on this thread for the camaraderie in troubled times. I hope things will start to get better for those still those invested, and I appreciate that I'll still have a good place to check in with people on the long road back.

2. I love my Z10, and it is *really* bittersweet using it right now. Seriously, this phone is awesome. I just hope more people eventually try it for themselves.
    06-28-13 12:10 PM
    Any one here added more today?
    06-28-13 12:10 PM
    havent been really following this thread, but who is Morgan? what is his background and credential? not trying to take anything away from him. I'm sure he just want to help, but just curious.
    4 Letters...CTAG CrackBerry Technical Analyst Guru
    4 Letters...BOSS
    06-28-13 12:11 PM
    soooo, if they replaced their PR firm, what do you guys think about Boulben and the marketing so far? It's been a little hit and miss from my perspective, wondering how others feel?
    They are just getting on-board. I'm sure they did well when they pitched their plan to the board so they will need a while for their plan to unfold. I'm actually excited about this!!
    take99 likes this.
    this is anecdotal but I thought I'd share

I was at an NYC at&t store yesterday and asked the salesman how the Q10 was doing. He told me that the Q10 had been selling surprisingly fast (when i was there I saw a woman purchasing a q10). He also said that alot of iphone users were getting tired of apple and wished to get back to a qwerty phone.

I'm not sure if this means anything in the long run, but let's hope this translates to a strong sep quarter. Remember, the Q10 didn't come out in the US until mid-late June so these sales have not been accounted for in today's ER. Let's hope!
    You are starting to scare me. I am just going to keep my mouth shut!
    haha... Nah man. I fully expect some emotions to run as we took one hell of a hit in here today. What I don't expect is a bunch of drop ins to essentially point and laugh or make snide remarks and pot shots. That just shows a level of disrespect and lack of maturity that I do not wish to partake in, endorse, or allow to get under my skin. Now with some of the immature jokes I've told, I may not be one to make that statement but the former definitely holds true.
    06-28-13 12:12 PM
    Don't tell anyone, but Kelowna is my home town. Looking forward to my vacation there at the end of summer.
    39C on Tuesday should have lake warming up a lil
    06-28-13 12:12 PM
    He might be "long" but not so sure about "strong"
    Not sure if perverted or serious lol
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-28-13 12:13 PM
    39C on Tuesday should have lake warming up a lil
    I'll be up in my place in Vernon (Pending on how bad HWY 1 is as I know it just fully opened today)
    cjcampbell, take99 and fedakd like this.
    06-28-13 12:13 PM
    Any chance you are going to Center of Gravity?
    No tics to that but will most likely be out on my mates wake surf boat
    06-28-13 12:14 PM
    Two more comments:

1. Thank you to everyone on this thread for the camaraderie in troubled times. I hope things will start to get better for those still those invested, and I appreciate that I'll still have a good place to check in with people on the long road back.

2. I love my Z10, and it is *really* bittersweet using it right now. Seriously, this phone is awesome. I just hope more people eventually try it for themselves.
    Yup me too I can't type for ****e, but the good old Z10 just figures out my drivel every time.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Reed Richards like this.
    06-28-13 12:14 PM
113,256 ... 14451446144714481449 ...